Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

For the first time in either of their recent memories, their sex life seemed to slow down once Selena got back to class. She let her studies consume her as she strived for her prize with a burning fervor. After one month of classes she had slept at home in Joe's bed but 6 times. There were 2 late night trips for stress breakers in that time, but Friday nights were not guarantees and neither were Sundays. Joe understood how she felt about her studies and felt only slightly neglected. Their time together was well spent continuing to build their bond both socially and sexually. While their hunger for each other had not dimmed they both realized that they had re-prioritized physical pleasures behind working for the future.

Joe would sometimes finally settle in bed at night to realize that she was not with him and he would fall asleep yearning for her tender touch and sweet love. While he knew she was only a phone call away, calling at this time would certainly end up in her making a "midnight run". While that was a great reliever of stress, they both knew how easy it was to talk each other into breaking their vows to put the school and future on track one.

They usually spoke every morning and at one point in the afternoon. By the time she got to their bed on a Friday night or Saturday afternoon if she had study/review sessions early Saturday, they were ready for hot physical sex on the spot, saving the long slow passionate love making for the weekend goodbye. They were in great need of a long weekend with nothing extracurricular scheduled, and that was coming upon them at the end of the sixth week of classes.

PolyTech used it's Founders Day as a wrap-around Holiday each fall with Columbus Day. It represented 4 full days off as a campus open house for High School seniors to visit the campus and for Alumni to return to see where their donations had went. Best of all students were encouraged to take the 4 day hiatus from studies and NO campus study activities were scheduled. It had become tradition in the 60's and remained. Frats and Sororities were forbidden to hold on- campus parties except for welcomes to prospective members and alums. It was a stress breaker for all and it seemed to work out quite well year after year.

Selena had, in a couple of the past years, volunteered to stay on campus for a day or two and answer questions at the dorm about college and dorm life. This year she shunned the request, truly needing the break. The fact she was studying and devoting the most time ever to her studies left her short on the love life end of her existence and she was ready to make up for lost time. She felt she had neglected her Joseph and wanted to spend every available second of the Friday through Monday holiday with him. She had a feeling that Wall Street Global was going to ask her to spend part of her Christmas vacation with the firm. One of the members of the firm, Charles Ford, was ill and in need of bypass surgery. Doctors were not satisfied with stents they inserted and wanted to do the bypass before the end of the year. As much as Selena wanted to relive her summer internship, she wasn't sure if Joe could be with her at that time. She also had a study regimen she used previous years Holiday breaks to keep her skills sharp. That combined with work wouldn't make much of a break. However, turning down Wall Street Global was out of the question as well. Making sacrifices now to benefit their future was almost a mantra for the both of them, so nothing was out of the realm of possibility. However, now as classes wound down of Thursday afternoon before of the Founders Day Weekend she was putting all of her thoughts and worries about school and work in the back of her mind. Spending quality time with her lover and best friend was all she cared to have in mind.

Selena rushed back to the dorm to gather a few essentials before going "home" to Joe's. She opened the door to the dorm only to see a topless Lucy walking from the bathroom. She quickly closed the door to a crack.

"Lucy, I'm sorry I thought you were alone!" She shouted into the crack in the door.

"God Selena, Chill out! I AM alone. Did you think Jeromy and I were having a matinee?" She laughed as she walked back toward the door and Selena came in.

"Sorry, I'm just not used to seeing you walk around without a top so I just figured you and Jerr were... playing." She said with a big smile.

"No, I just had a new bra on today and it seems to have irritated me a bit around the cups. The material is funny there and I've itched all day. I'm just going to wear a t-shirt for a day or two, as long as the weather stays warm. Until Jeromy comes over I was going to go al fresco, if you don't mind." Lucy explained.

"No, I guess I don't mind. If you're not planning on going out, I'll bet Jeromy doesn't mind either." She said with a little giggle. "Your breasts are beautiful."

"Thank you, and you're right. Jeromy wouldn't mind either. But, actually, their so tender because my periods due, I wouldn't let him play much there anyway. There are other fires he can attend to. I hope we can do that before it starts, you know, my period." Lucy said a little hopeful, a little dejected.

"It's too bad you're cycle hit THIS weekend, but I'm sure you'll have fun anyway." Selena said as she gathered the things she came back for.

"As long as I don't have a lot of cramps, all is well. Of course there's always, umm... you know... the back door nasty." Lucy said as she turned 2 shades of red.

"Lucille, you little experimenter, you. I guess you tried it then." Selena said with a serious look that turned to a grin.

"Just the once, and I sort of liked it. Parts were awesome, others not so much." Lucy said still blushing all the way to her nipples.

"The beginning, and the... umm... trapped air afterwards, I suspect. If you think you really like, it experiment a bit. It's worth a try. But if it hurts too much, don't be crazy. Sometimes I have to use an enema if I plan it ahead. I know it doesn't sound too sexy but if you plan it and nothing has... umm... happened. Well, you know."

"Thanks for the advice Selena. I know it's uncomfortable to talk about that stuff and I hated to ask. You know, it's all private." Lucy said trying to sidestep her embarrassment.

"I sort of had a feeling you were edging that way. No harm. Just you guys be careful and... well you know." Selena said as he turned to hug her friend goodbye.

Lucy's breast pressed up against Selena's under her light sweatshirt as they hugged and it titillated both woman.

"Oooo, I just remembered how GOOD that feels." Selena said as he pulled up her shirt and pressed her newly bared breasts to Lucy's in another hug.

"SELENA! What ARE you doing?" Lucy said as she broke the embrace.

"I saw your hard little nipples and I thought about the 2 nights we had being naughty girls and I just wanted to remind you of the special thing we had those nights. Special friends forever?" Selena asked.

"Of course we are but I'm already horny waiting for Jeromy to come over and I didn't need that." Lucy said as she looked for a t-shirt to pull on.

"Lucy, I didn't mean anything by it, don't be mad. I did it without thinking."

"I know you didn't mean anything, but it was so out of character for you and I'm past that part of my life."

"I wasn't trying to be that overt, just showing you we were special." Selena said apologizing.

"I know we are. You're the best friend I've ever had." Lucy smiled and patted her friend on the back as the intercom buzzed 3 times.

"That's Jeromy's buzz. Get out girlfriend." Lucy chuckled as Selena was making her way to the door.

Selena let Jeromy in as she left the dorm for the weekend. As she sat in her car preparing to leave she wondered what possessed her to do what she had just done to Lucy. She did know that Lucy was special to her and somewhere in her mind the "breast hug" made their relationship special. However, not in a million years would she have pre-planned and thought to do that. She wondered if it was a subconscious reaction to the intimate nights she spent with Lucy, although she didn't really remember the most intimate.

Thoughts of Joe and her upcoming weekend quickly re-took her mind as she cruised through the streets to meet him.


Selena parked her Mustang in the driveway at Joes and let herself in and took the stairs 2 at a time to the upper "mud" landing and let herself in.

"Hello? Honey I'm home!" she shouted as she walked in to the living room and saw Joe behind the bar pouring 2 glasses of wine. "Notice anything different about me?" She said with a pirouette.

"Umm, your butt is cuter than ever?" Joe said with a grin.

"No! Well maybe but, NO BOOKS!" She declared.

"Four days to love and live and not worry about anything." She said as she sidled up to Joe for a kiss.

As she moved towards him she saw him put his hand over a piece of note paper in the bar and she asked him what it was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.