Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The ride home from New York City was almost surreal for the couple. Their love had reached a height even they had no idea was possible. They spoke little on the way but glances to each other that caught their eyes were 1000 word soliloquies. Despite Joe's years of relationships he was as much the babe in the woods that Selena was at this level of adoration. With the wind blowing above their heads in the top down roadster the ride was a series of deep sighs. Until they turned up the street to their home not a word was said about it being a relief to be home. Being with each other was enough.

"We should call your Mom and Dad for dinner tonight, go someplace nice to thank them for taking care of our bags, watching the pool." Joe said as they passed their street.

"Mmmm, OK! I would love to see my Mom with that just laid look on her face. Hey, my Dad for that matter. I bought her some real nice things that are sure to get her sexed up." Selena giggled.

Her conversations with her mother had taken a whole new tact since things had opened up at home. She felt like she had taken her Dad and shaken him to make him realize what he had at home and what he was going to lose if he didn't wake up. Suddenly now her Mom was making little non-explicit references to sexual situations and talking to Selena like a best girlfriend, as well as her Mom.

As Joe pulled into the drive and clicked the garage opener he saw their luggage that Selena's father had delivered and he smiled.

"Your Dad is alright! He even delivered." He said to Selena.

As they took things from the roadster to move onto the elevator Selena swore she heard voices from behind the house and became a bit worried. She ran into the garage where Joe was moving the cases on the lift and she signaled him, whispering, "I think there's someone out back!"

Joe motioned her on the elevator and brought it up. As soon as the doors opened they went over to the French doors and peered out where they could see the back yard. There, sunning themselves were Scott and Betty Hanson, and Betty had her top turned down to sun her breasts as well. However she was at the ready to turn it up should someone come along.

"Oh shit, my Mom is topless out there. Don't look Joe! Get out of the window so they don't know we saw them and let's go out and holler from the gate." Selena said to save them embarrassment.

"You mean I can't compliment your Mom on her rack?" Joe kidded as she elbowed him.

They got back on the elevator and went back down and through the garage. They went up to the tall wooden yard gate and yelled "Hello", before slowly opening it.

"Hey, Hi Mom, Hi Dad! I figured it was you when I heard voices back here. I'm glad you took us up on the offer of the pool." Selena said as they walked in to see Betty's top up and Scott getting up from his chaise.

They traded pleasantries and kissed, shook hands and hugged each other. At one point, when Betty turned around, Selena eyes almost bugged out at the tiny back of her mothers suit. It wasn't a thong or t-back, but it wasn't much more. Joe was right, her Mom still looked quite hot.

They claimed they were just getting ready to leave and why didn't they let them unpack and come to the house for dinner later.

"It's a hot night Betty," Joe said, "Why don't we take you two out for dinner for helping us out with everything? That'll keep you out of the hot kitchen."

"Well, I can't argue with that, can you Scott?" She said turning to her husband.

"No problem at all. You two pick us up when you're ready." Scott said as he put his arm around his wife and they walked away.

Joe couldn't help but look at Betty's shapely ass in the mini-bottomed suit.

Selena elbowed Joe one more time. "That's my mothers' ass you're staring at!"

"No shit, and I see exactly where yours came from." Joe laughed.

"Well, I guess I should be happy she still looks that good, but I still get jealous when you look at somebody else." Selena pouted.

"I don't think jealous is the word you want. Just because I admire a nice round ass it doesn't mean that I'm going to be chasing it. God made females lovely creatures to look at and I do enjoy looking. You however... " Joe said as he turned and pinned her against the gate post just after it swung shut.

"Yours I do a little more than look at." He finished his thought as his hands dropped to her fine ass and embraced it. "Yours, I've even had the occasion to FUCK!" He said as he goosed her a bit for emphasis.

"Joe, don't get me going. We have to unpack and meet them for dinner." Selena said, not too convincingly.

"You want me to leave you alone, only wondering what naughty thoughts I had with you in mind?" Joe growled in her ear, her ass firmly in his grip.

Selena exhaled deeply. "Nooooo, I suppose we have time for anything. Your breath in my ear makes me wetter than I can stand. Let's go inside."

Fifteen minutes later, with all the suitcases in the room and the HBA bag on the bed, Selena was on all fours on the bed getting plowed by Joe's fat cock. Her arms were splayed out before her as her head rested almost on her chin looking in the mirror back at Joe.

"Oh God Joey, fuck me, FUCK ME! I'm watching you FUCK ME!"

Joe looked up from his view of his cock disappearing in and out of her shaved pussy to see himself in the mirror and her flushed face. He smiled back at her and continued his thrashing in and out of her.

"You're watching me watch your beautiful ass and pussy while I make you happy. Your beautiful tanned bottom is so beautiful." He said almost in reverence, he loved her so.

"Make me a bad girl Joey, I want to be a bad girl for you. Make me bad, NAUGHTY!" She said as she reached for the HBA bag beside her.

While Joe still flailed away at her she worked a zipper open and reached in to get her vibrator, then her tube of personal lube.

She reached behind herself and placed the items in the cleft of her ass split.

Joe knew what she wanted.

He stopped his assault on her as he took the toy and the tube. She began to slowly work herself back and forth on him as he unscrewed the tube and squeezed a wad on the side of her toy. He put the toy next to her little asshole and rolled it around spreading the lube from the toy to her. He put a bit more on his middle finger and put it to the hole, twisted it and pushed as she gave way.

"Ohhhhhhh, Joe. You teased me there the other night, I want you now. Screw my hiney. You like it when I say hiney don't you? Open me up and fuck me there."

She purred.

Joe with drew his finger and rolled the tip of the little red vibe there and stood it up and pushed.

With a grunt to let it in she hummed approval.

"MMMmmmmmmmmmm, Ooooooooooooo that burns but it burns good! Get that shit in me. Make your cock fit." She said as she pulled away just enough to get his dick to pop out of her.

Joe was working the vibe in small stretching circles but Selena was impatient for the real thing. She knew the burn and stretch of his cock would hurt for a moment, but that somehow made it sexier, made the adrenaline flow. Doing the super nasty made her crazy and her pussy flow like a river.

"You Joey, you. I want you." She said to him in the mirror.

Joe pushed the vibe in as far as he could and held it there with the back of his hand as he squeezed more lube onto his cock now and spread it around the corona, rim and tip of his cock. When he was done he moved his other hand and the vibe popped up like a piece of toast from a toaster. She forced it out in anticipation of his manhood.

She held onto the bedcover in anticipation as Joe rode the rim of his cock head over her asshole to tease her. He knelt up and put the tip to her winking hole and using his thumb to push the head through her opening, it slid into her with a loud gasp from her.

"Ohh FUCK! Hold it there a moment." She asked almost politely, out of the wanton character she was a second ago. But Joe was past any point of backing off his lust. His admiration of her Moms ass and now the teasing words and come on of her wish to be cleaved there pushed him over. He rose up and ran his cock with all his weight up fully into her.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOO!" She wailed with eyes agawk at Joe in the mirror. Then she lowered her head.

Joe held her ass tight to him, his fingernails white from gripping her so tight. He possessed her at this moment. She looked up slowly in the mirror and sought his eyes. Hers were full of tears but she managed a little smile.

"You do me so BAD!! Fuck my ass Joey. Give it to your bad girl!" She grunted and cried almost at the same time.

Somewhere a place in his heart felt terrible that his lust over took him and hurt her. But he knew there was a place in her heart that wanted it just like that. She wanted to be possessed, and now she was.

He fucked in and out of her in short strokes as he watched her little anus ring slide back and forth with him. He pulled all the way back until just the head remained and then fucked her in long slow strokes to make himself last. Soon he saw the ring open and not cling to him as much, He knew she was open, and hopefully in comfort. He wanted to cum. As she looked at him with a strained look in the mirror with stilted breathing he knew she was doing the same right then, dropping her head in resignation and picking it up to look at him with adoring eyes.

He held her cheeks tight in his hands, his thumbs almost touching where his cock had taken her and he let his cum fly, pumping her with short strokes.

"Fuck, fuck, cumming, cumming, CUMMING ARRRRGHHH," He wailed until he grunted with each short push into her until he was drained.

She pulled off of him and he popped out as she fell forward on the bed. He fell forward on to her straddling her, his cock in the crease of her ass.

"You're a VERY bad GOOD boy, Joe. Don't apologize, I wanted that, and I wanted it that way. I am very fucked in my hiney right now." She giggled as she rested her head and Joe kissed the side of her face.

He went to the bathroom to get her a towel and help her into the bath room.

She asked him to close the door as she went in and said she would call if she needed him.

Joe sat on the bed exhausted looking for a second wind for going out, now that his passions were drained. His ardor for taking Selena that way was certainly fed by seeing her mothers mature ass, spread, but still shapely and supple. He could only hope that the view from that end in 20 years would be as inviting.

"Hey, earth to Joe! You better get a second wind." Selena said waking Joe from his stupor on the bed.

"What do you mean? You want to go again?" Joe kidded.

"No no! That hiney is off limits for a while, you big brute." She laughed as she sat next to him on the bed and hugged up and smooched the side of his face over and over.

"You're such a bad boy to make me love that so much. It's worth the hiney hangover afterwards." She said cutely.

"Hiney hangover? That's new." He asked.

"Well, it's sore from the stretching and the friction, but I do feel well fucked and my orgasm from that is,... is, ummm... awesome!, but different. Don't worry about me. It wouldn't happen if I didn't want it. I would stop you if there were a real problem." She reassured him again.

"OK I trust you to tell me." Joe said tentatively feeling guilty about seeing her tears earlier.

Joe went in the bath and got cleaned up, washing his hands and genitals, while Selena dressed.

"We didn't get much unpacking done did we?" She said looking at the cases on the bedroom floor.

"No, it seems I did some packing." Joe said with a big smile.

Selena flushed red and poked at him. "All your fault!" she said.

"Yeah right. We don't need to pick them up until 6 o'clock do we? Let's get started with the unpacking, at least. If we get the dirty clothes out and hang some things to get wrinkles out it will be a start." Joe said looking at his watch.

A half hour later they had the bags all opened and a load of laundry in as they left to pick up her parents.

"You OK, baby?" Joe asked as they drove down the street.

"J O E Y! You make it sound like you raped my butt today! I made that happen honey. Didn't you notice how I was shaved so smooth everywhere. Ever since the other night when you used the toy on me I've wanted you there. When everything went well this morning in the bathroom, I knew I would be clean and ready this afternoon. Everything is fine!" She said, hoping to stop his worry.

They pulled into the driveway at her parents and she took his hands in hers.

"I've told you this before and I won't say it again. If you hurt me I'll stop you. If you don't hear from me everything's OK." She said as she kissed him.

Joe smiled at her. "OK. I love you so much I want you to be happy all of the time."

"I'm happy if I'm with you." Selena said as they got out of the Mustang.

Betty and Scot Hanson were just finishing getting ready when their daughter walked in through the garage door.

"You guys ready?" She asked.

Betty Hanson flushed red and rushed past her.

"I just have to change these pants." She said as she adjusted an earring in her flurry by.

She slipped into Selena's room and came out a second later in a pair of jeans familiar to Selena.

"Wow, you can wear MY jeans." She said as she looked her Mom over.

"Well, they are a bit tighter on me, but I think I look good in them." Betty said as she rushed past Selena to hurry Scott along.

Selena lingered in her room for a second checking to see if there were any clothes she might want to bring "home". She saw the pants her Mom had stripped off on her bed and she went to get them and put them in the hamper.

As she picked them up and straightened them out she saw the reason her Mom had to change. The crotch was wet, and it wasn't a potty accident. She had leaked some cum from an apparent late afternoon romp. Foolish Mom forgot about wearing light colored pants after sex if there might be "leakage".'

Selena chuckled and was happy for her Mom. When she opened the hamper, there on top was a pair of her Dads boxer shorts with lipstick all over them. She giggled to herself and ran to the living room to meet everyone.

"Are we all ready?" Scott asked.

"Yes, we are all ready." Selena said with a big smile.

The 4 went out into the hot night and squeezed into Selena's Mustang and were off to a cool dinner and night of talk and laughs.


At the dorms at PolyTech Lucy and Jeromy were just pulling into the parking lot with Jeromys new car. It had been a great trip home from the city, stopping along the way at Woodstock and then at State University at New Paltz to visit friends.

They were both randy to be at each other once they were alone.

While Jeromy brought her bag up the stairs Lucy ran ahead to the bathroom.

When he got into the room she opened the door with a long face, almost in tears.

"What's the matter?"

"I got my frickin' period. I ruined my thong and if I wasn't wearing jeans would have ruined my shorts. I never ever felt it happen. I felt damp, but I THOUGHT it was something else. I really wanted you bad. F U C K!" Lucy said as she went to Jeromy for a comforting hug.

"Well, I guess we should just be glad you got it. Now you know your cycle and we can plan the day ahead of time now." He said to comfort her.

"I took my last pill last night. I usually had a night with the placebo and then wake up with my period. DAMN! I'm so sorry." She cried on his shoulder.

"It's OK baby. I looked forward to tonight, but we have a few more nights here alone before Selena moves back and we get started with classes." He said patting her on the back.

"I wanted you too. I'll still take care of you. You know I love to suck you and love you up, make you happy." Lucy said hopefully.

"My sexy Lucy. Let's get settled and lay on the bed and let what happens happen." Jeromy said as he moved her bag to Selena's bed and opened it taking out dirty clothes, and laying items on the bed for sorting and put away.

Ummmm... Jerr... maybe, and just maybe, if I don't get cold feet and you don't mind working near the monthly mess, and that's all neat with a tampon now, maybe we can try the other." Lucy said with a half nervous smile.

"Lucy, that's up to you. You know I want it but on your pace not mine. I'll be as gentle as I know how, and won't be disappointed if we don't get that far." Jeromy said in excited apology.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.