Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Lucy began to open the door on her ride from the Four Seasons and the driver scolded her.

"Please Miss, wait for me." He said as he jumped out and got her door for her.

The Lenox doorman came right out as he saw the Towne Car arrive and held the door for her.

"Any bags madam?" He asked as she shook her head and went inside. She enjoyed the pampered feeling of the car and being treated as someone special.

As she opened the door to their room she heard the TV and knew Jeromy was back in the room.

"Do you have a car?" She shouted out.

"Yes we do and it runs great! It's almost like new, and I don't have to mail him the balance until I've driven it home and make sure I like it. He's been more than fair and is sure he's selling me a good car. I can even transfer the warranty." Jeromy said, excited he finally had a good car for the two of them.

"Tonight will be great. Joe and Selena are picking up the tab for the whole night and they told me a hundred times not to worry about it. I wanted to feel embarrassed but they really, really want to do this for us. I hope we can do this for them someday. You and I will be rich like they are don't you think?" Lucy asked.

"Maybe someday. We're pretty good savers so far. If we keep up together like we have and get serious about spending our lives together... hey you never know." He said.

"I hate to plan so far ahead like that, afraid it will jinx us, but we sure are doing good, huh?" Lucy thought aloud.

Jeromy took her in his arms and picked her up and plopped down on the sofa with her.

"We are doing great together. I've never been so happy with anyone. We like to do so much together and it works real well right now. We fit together good. I can say I Love You and really mean it Luce."

Lucy wiggled her ass into Jeromy's crotch as she felt him rising to the occasion.

"When you say "fit together", do you mean what I think you mean?" she giggled.

"Not exactly, but as long as you brought it up... " Jeromy said with a wink as he flipped her over and squeezed both cheeks of her ass.

He took the zipper that went that followed her butt line and pulled it down to loosen her pants. He saw the t-back thong and grabbed the floss between her cheeks and tugged at it, knowing it would tease her pussy.

"Stop it Jeromy! Let me take my pants off, bad boy!" she giggled as she rolled off his lap.

Lucy stood up in front of Jeromy and peeled down her tight slacks.

"Grabbing my ass like that. You are so bold!" She kidded.

"I like your ass. I like it a lot! I love every inch of you." Jeromy said as he adjusted his package as she sashayed her ass in front of him.

Lucy turned around with a sly smile on her face and dropped to her knees, turning serious.

"Jeromy, I love you too, every inch of you and I'm so glad we found each other. I know I'm rushing things to think about us being together, but I really am day to day so we don't have the big expectations. But I do want you to know how I feel, all the time." She said as she bent and hugged her head to his middle.

She sat back on her haunches and looked at him with a pouty lip.

"Make love to me?" She said as she took her top off to reveal her breasts. She lay back on the carpet and raised her ass to slink off her t-back panties.

Jeromy got to his feet and took keys and wallet from his pocket and knelt on the floor next to her. He pulled his shirt off over his head and undid his belt. He began to unzip when he was overcome with her naked body in front of him. He bent and kissed her belly button, then running his tongue to the top of her hood that was being pushed back by her prominent clit.

"Oh, God! Lick it, Lick IT!" Lucy huffed through suddenly urgent breaths.

Lucy's clit was prominent and larger than most when aroused, almost like a tiny penis, and extremely sensitive. Jeromy knew how to lick and tease it just right.

When he knew the first spasms were just running through her he would let up as a tease, but she usually attacked him for satisfaction.

"Oh Jeromy, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" She cried out as she scrambled to her knees and bent to take down his pants enough to get his penis out. Quickly, hungrily she pushed her mouth over him to get him as hard as she could. Suddenly her pussy was on fire for him and she wanted him inside.

"Oh Lucyyyyyyyy, you get me so hard, so fast! Get me good and wet so I can slide up into that pussy and make wicked love to you. Just thinking about you today and the way you sucked me this morning had me wanting you all morning while I was gone. Whooooaaa, Whooooaaa." He blew out in exasperation.

"Lay back and let me fuck you, love you right!" He said as she gave up her treat and swung over to her knees and lowered her shoulders to the floor.

"Fuck me deep, Jerr. Give me your cock hard... NOW!" She said impatiently as he struggled to get his pants off the rest of the way.

He got them off and sat up to his knees and spit into his hand and rubbed it on the knob of his dick as he sidled up to her and pressed himself into her.

"Ohhhhhhh, yesssssssssss! You feel so fucking big honey! Plow me!" She wailed as Jeromy went to town on her.

She was cumming within a minute and begging him to keep it up as he knelt behind her and plunged into her wet anxious pussy. As he held her cheeks in either hand to pound her he looked down at her cute little asshole. They had experimented a bit with play back there a few nights ago and he was ready for more. His last girlfriend had let him fuck her there a few times and he liked the tight hold she kept on him. He wasn't ready to rush into trying it all with Lucy, but she was open to play. He wet his finger in his mouth liberally and was ready to push it up her little chute, but first he leaned up and let spit run from his mouth right into her crevice. When it slowly rolled down over her anus he placed his finger there and pushed.

"Oooooooooooooff! Fuck Jeromy! Give me a chance here." She said as she got used to the intrusion.

He kept screwing her hard and wet as her butthole began to swallow his long finger in alternating strokes.

"Oh that feels so weird Jerr! I'm gonna cum again! Oh fuck me!" She wailed as he got into the double entry.

She spread her arms out on the carpet and rested her face on its side as she seemed to surrender to the plugging she was getting.

Soon Jeromy could stand no more of the tightness around him and knew he was cumming. He buried his finger in her ass and let go of his load deep into her womb.

Awwwwwwwwwww, HERE, HERE, HERE." He wailed as he pumped it into her and the waves swept over him. He kept pumping his meat into her as his orgasm subsided and he slowed. He pulled back to let himself drop out, but he kept his finger in her private little hole. As she let herself go flat on the carpet.

"Oh, Jeromy, you love me so good!" She howled as he fell to the carpet next to her. He felt her flexing her muscles on him as they caught their breaths. She thought he was pulling out of her ass but he started to finger fuck her ass once again.

"See? Your little ass likes me playing in there." Jeromy whispered.

"Jeromy, it DOES feel so good right now, but I don't know about really doing it there. Let's go slow. I would do it for you in a second, but don't you want me to WANT to do it?" She asked him.

"Of course. If I didn't think you could enjoy it I wouldn't be showing you how good it can feel. If it ever happens and you don't like it, that will be the end. I hope you trust me." He assured her.

"You know I do, but your finger is the only thing I've ever had there and I'm still getting used to it." She explained.

"I understand." He said as he took his finger out.

"It was nice, and I did like it. We'll try it sometime. I promise." She said as she rolled onto her back, not worrying about the cum that poured out of her.

"Let's shower and take a nap before we go out tonight. What do you say?" Jeromy suggested as he stood up and offered her a hand.


In another part of Manhattan Selena and Shanna were finishing the shopping that was to hold Selena for a while. She wanted to find a few nice things for her "new sexy" Mom and a couple styles for her Dad. It occurred to her as she shopped for her Mom that her fathers strict guidelines of protection for his adolescent and then teenage daughter leached over to his wife in an effort to protect his child from seeing or wondering about any adult behavior. Now that things had changed at home she looked forward to her "new" relationship with her parents. They could more easily confide in each other about relationship problems.

The ladies had just consolidated bags to make them easier to carry as they weighed the option of getting a cab, or walking the 7 blocks back.

"I really WANT the exercise, but I'm afraid if I get it, I might poop out early tonight, we're taking my roommate and her boyfriend out. I suppose I could nap though." Selena wondered aloud.

"You do have time for a nap unless Joe has any other plans, and when he talked with us this morning he didn't. I could use the walk myself. Let's do it!" Shanna said.

"OK! We can talk." She said as they picked up and began to stroll up the avenue towards the hotel.

"You'll have to make a trip up to see us once the summer is over. You two have been to Joe's place haven't you?"

"We've each been, but never together. Well, that didn't sound right. My Joe has been before to work with Joe and they've flown to different sports things from there. I was there back when we dated, and I'm sorry for bringing it up." Shanna said apologetically.

Shanna's admission hit Selena like a punch in the stomach, even though she knew she had no right to be offended.

"Listen Selena, Joe and I was no big love affair and nobody dumped anyone or left any long term ill will. I was young and impressed with Joe's savvy. I worked with him a couple times and, let's face it, his self-assuredness and good looks made him desirable. I wasn't looking for a long term guy and he was free for a few laughs and good times. I'll be honest with you. He took me to dinner after a long day, and ended up at my apartment. We were pretty drunk and nothing much happened. The next week I was on my way upstate to meet my family for vacation at our camp. I stopped along the way and looked him up to apologize for getting so drunk. When I called camp my Mom told me not to bother to come, there were forest fires and the smoke was bad and parts of the interstate were closed. I spent my vacation at Joe's, quite frankly, mostly in bed. Nothing ever happened with us after that. He found a love interest and I was looking for a long term type of thing and he wasn't available. Besides, I'm a city girl and he isn't into full time big city living. I once asked him if he knew any eligible guys who were interested in meeting someone, and not someone they could bed down on the first date because I really wasn't like that. He introduced me to Joseph and we got married a year later. Joe was a fantastic lover who swept me off my feet sexually. I was never a party girl or one to sleep around, we just happened that week. I never envisioned him as anything long term. But, I do know you are a very happy and satisfied woman. Now, let's drop the subject and you can rest assured you have nothing to worry or be jealous about." Shanna confessed.

"Thank you so much. I know there was nothing to worry about, but every time I hear about one of his escapades or girlfriends it's like a stab in my heart. I feel like I've been with him forever." Selena said as she hugged Shanna's arm close to her.

"Be assured of one thing. Joe is a man who would NEVER screw around or sneak around. He is as straight forward as a person can be. That's why he has been so successful at everything from stocks, to work, to women and sex." Shanna said as they arrived at the hotel.

"Now if you can wait here with our stuff, I'll go get Joes little bedbug and put my stuff in it to bring home. Walking 7 blocks with packages with you was fine, but I'd rather drive the side streets to our place and pull right into the building. I won't be 5 minutes." Shanna said as she jogged off to get Joe's car.

Under the shelter of the entrance to the Four Seasons waiting for Shanna to come back Selena thought about what a run-around Joe must have been and how easily women made themselves accessible to him. She must have been the first one who had to throw herself at him to make him take notice. Who could understand love and how it worked?

The sight of Joe's little roadster turning into the circular drive of the hotel broke her reverie as bellmen rushed to help her. Once they recognized it was Joseph's wife they all waved and begged off. Selena opened the door and began piling Shanna's bags in.

"You two are coming for breakfast in the morning, the Joes set it up. So I'll see you before you leave Selena. I'm glad we got a few things out of the way today. I can breathe easier around you and not worry about stepping on certain eggshells." Shanna told her.

"I'm glad too. No problem, alright? I guess we'll see you in the morning." She said as she shut the door and gathered her own bags and rushed inside.


Opening the door to the room she was greeted with Joe's snoring coming from the living room. She walked in to see him deep in sleep with the Jets preseason game, muted on the TV.

"Poor baby is tuckered out from the running around today. I'll let him sleep." She thought to herself.

She brought her shopping booty into the master bedroom to lay out and admire, but when she got there she remembered that everything was packed away, except for clothes for tonight and tomorrows travel clothes. She decided to leave her things in the bags and wait for tomorrow when she got home.

Joe and Joseph had packed her original 3 suitcases and an additional trunk Joe borrowed from Joseph to fit their things into. Plus, he had bought inexpensive softsiders to bring home in the car. She hated to think how much she had spent on clothes alone since she arrived, but she had clothes for school, for almost any occasion and was ready to go to work at WSGG next spring. Joe never hassled her about money and she never spent it frivolously. She felt she bought quality and got fair value.

It had been a warm day and the room was cool so she stripped off her top and bra, as well as her slacks. She often wore just panties in the room if she was alone or with Joe, getting used to the feel when they were in Jamaica. She found her book and went to the living room and stretched out opposite Joe on the love seat.

She read for about 20 minutes before she too fell asleep.

Around 5 o'clock Joe woke to the muted post game analysis on the television, glad he got the chance to rest. As he scanned the room he saw his treasure on the love seat across from him. Almost nude she looked like an angel sleeping, her book resting on her breasts. If he knew Shanna would not return with Selena he, himself, would have stripped down to shorts. He sat up and took off his shirt and fell to his knees on the carpet and crawled over to her side. He kissed the side of her breast and up to her neck to roust her from sleep. She sighed to herself and rolled a bit as the book fell and he caught it. With her breast fully exposed, he kissed and suckled her nipple, knowing it would wake her as he sat back and waited for her reaction.

As if in delayed reaction her eyes opened and a hand went to her nipple in alarm, then she saw Joe.

"You nasty boy, you! What are you doing?" She said with a smile.

"Ahh, it's what I've DONE, not what I'm doing." He kidded.

"How was your nap? I conked right out didn't I?" Selena said as she sat up.

"I guess, I think we both need to get home and sleep in our own bed and spend a few days doing nothing." He said.

"When I get you home alone mister, you won't be doing "nothing", per se." She smirked. "I would love to get in some nude sunbathing out by the pool."

"I'm not too sure how private that would be honey. I'll have to ride you around the neighborhood a bit to show you how easy it might be for peepers." Joe warned her.

"Isn't there something we can do near the cabana for privacy, like maybe a folding dressing screen?" she wondered aloud.

"That might be a possibility. We can look into it when we get back." Joe said wanting to do anything to make her happy.

"You like me tanned all over don't you?" She said as she stood back and showed him her faded below the waist tan.

"Mmmm. That looks delicious ANY way you serve it sweets." He said as he put his hand in the front of her panties while she held them open to show the color difference.

"Joeeeeey," She sing-songed, "You don't want to start trouble do you?"

"How would you like that little bud sucked?" He said with a big smile as he circled his finger over it. "Licking your little pussy might be just the thing to start our evening off."

"Joseph, you are a dirty man. What if I wear you out for later on?"

"Who said anything about me? I'm going to take care of you! If I get all excited, and you know I will, I'll just save it up for later. I'll plant a big one in you later." He laughed while holding himself.

"Ummmm, only under ONE condition... I get that big load HERE." She said as she bit her finger as she pointed to her mouth.

Joe grinned wide as he knelt before her and worked her panties the rest of the way down. He kissed her belly button and licked her whole abdomen down to her pussy. Then, he stood up and picked her up and put her on the back of the sofa, her legs splayed on either side.

Selena bit at the fingers of one hand while the other steadied herself on the sofa perch, knowing the passioned pleasure that awaited her. Using his thumb he peeled back her hood a bit to center his tongue right on her clit as he attacked it hard, before running his tongue down her groove and into her as deep as he could. He licked back up to her clit and circled on it, taking her breath away.

Joe let up and licked a long wide swath up her slit and then dipped 2 fingers deep in his mouth and wiggled them up into her and he continued it suck and nip at her clit and the hood around it. Her clit only become very prominent when she was very excited, but he could feel the hard nubbin easily with his tongue and trace its distinctive rim with the tip of his tongue. As he licked and sucked, he continued his fingering and felt her grasping at his fingers. Her coital muscles were distinctively active as he began to wrench an orgasm from her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.