Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The weeks of the lovers Summer of Love seemed to whistle by. From the moment Selena finished her last exam she melted into the cozy confines of co-habitant living. After a few weeks it seemed that had always lived together with life going on like a well-rehearsed symphony. Most days were spent with mornings devoted to the business of investments and sharing household chores. Many of the afternoons were packed lunches and off to local parks and beaches for picnics, and sometimes the rest of the day. They read, walked and talked sharing each other's life without getting bored with each other. If Joe sat down and thought about it, he almost thought it idyllic, the tide of life and love so smooth. But he was not complaining. This was the love he always thought there should be, but thought was so unattainable. Nights making love to each other into the small hours were common; both waiting for the newness of sex to wear off, but it was not to be. Each looked for new ways to excite each other, but never grew bored with or made a chore of sex. If there were a fault that had developed in their relationship, it was not being able to deal with being away from the other, and that was about to happen, as the days grew nearer to her internship in New York.

Selena stood at the end of the driveway opening the mail when Joe was pulling up with his top down little roadster. He had just come back from the local garage where he had the oil changed and a general going over for their trip to New York the following week.

"Anything for me in that pile?" Joe said as he slowed.

"Yes, a letter from Dr. Nikko, probably about your appointment!" Selena said with excitement as she climbed in over the door.

"Go ahead, open it!" He said as he sped up the drive and parked next to her car.

"Oh Shit, Joe. Your appointment is for Tuesday morning. I'll have to put off the internship for a few days." Selena said disgustedly.

"Like hell you will Selena! You owe these people a lot and to show them that sort of inflexibility would leave a bad impression." Joe said, perturbed that she would even think it.

"Well, you can't cancel your appointment. He's hard enough to get in to see. You've been on a waiting list for 2 months and even this is a cancellation." She whined.

"We'll just have to change some plans and I can meet you in New York on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. You won't need me for your first day there. You know your way around once you get to the Four Seasons. Besides, Joseph can help you with anything, and get you anywhere." Joe said calmly.

"How will I get there? I don't want to ride on the train alone." Selena whined again.

"Well, here then I'll try the snapped fingers method and see if it works. If not, the train will have to do." Joe said with a smart-ass tone.

"Oh Joe, you know what I mean. I'm not used to traveling like you are."

"Well, then its time you did, baby!" He said as he leaned over in the seat to kiss her.

She stood up and stepped out of the little topless roadster while Joe got out conventionally.

"Do I just get a cab from the station?"

"Of course, you won't have a problem. I can even have Joseph meet you there if you want?

"Joseph? You mean from the Four Seasons?"

"Yes, he would do anything for me. Although he may not believe what a big baby your are, Miss Wall Street Big Shot who's afraid to ride the train alone."

"Am I being a spoiled brat?"

"Does a yes answer mean I can put you over my knee?"

"You just try it mister!" Selena answered with her tongue out at him.

Dr. Nikko was the male fertility specialist who was supposed to do the images and tests to see it Joe could have his vasectomy reversed. Advances since he had the operation gave him a better chance of success, but at the time of the operation he was told because of a complication, it could never be reversed. However, Dr. Nikko had told him that it shouldn't make a difference in his chances at this point. He gave him 50-50 of a successful reversal as long as everything was OK. The biggest concern was the fact that it was a 10 year old vasectomy and he was over 40 and his body may have been fooled into stopping sperm production. In the phone interview with his nurse she asked him if he still had regular ejaculations and if so, how much? He kidded Selena telling her that he told the nurse that his fiancé had said they were two swallows.

They were both in thought as they went up the stairs into the house. Selena turned to him cutely and put her arms around him.

"Joeys gonna have bullets put in that shooter of his and we're making a baby." She cooed and kidded him.

"Thankfully it'll take a year to see how fertile I can get, so you can finish school. We don't need any babies yet." Joe said as he hugged her back.

"We shouldn't use plural either. Unless we have twins, I think we should stop at one, like we talked about." Selena warned him.

"God, I know. I never thought I could handle one, but having a baby with you should be fun. For us NOT to have a baby would be crazy. We have so much love to share. Although I'll have to make a deal with the child, he or she only gets the titties for a short time. I want them back. I need my playtime too." Joe kidded her.

"Don't worry, I'll share them." She laughed at him.

"You don't worry about how our lives will change with a child?" Joe asked.

"No, I think like you said, a third person, a product of our love will make our relationship all that more intense. You don't have any second thoughts do you?"

She wondered.

"If you think I would go through with any tests or operation messing with little Joe or the family jewels without a lot of thought put into it... " He started before she interrupted him.

"Oh I know that Joey! I just wanted to be sure you hadn't rethought anything." She assured him.

He took her in his arms and hugged her and said, "The only thing different from yesterday is that I love you more."

As much as Selena didn't like starting the internship in New York City alone she decided to tough it out to show Joe what she was made of. Joe did call Joseph, his regular attendant at the Four Seasons to meet her at the train. Then unbeknownst to Joe she called Joseph herself to get assurances that he could direct her to getting livery to and from her office until she could handle it alone. Joseph quite understood.

Staying at The Four Seasons should have been an expensive proposition for her 3 weeks internship, but Joe had a special deal with management there with a continuing trade-off of services Johnson Construction had supplied over the years. Joe's father had used it as his home away from home as well when he attended conventions, sales meetings, or had projects going close-by in New York or New Jersey. Johnson Construction had converted rooms to suites, ballrooms to salons, etc whenever the course of business called for it. They paid a fraction of the going rate for services, as did Joe. Paperwork bill washing always kept it on the up and up. The allowance Wall Street Global was providing her for lodging took care of her stay there quite well, though. She was also given an ample meal allowance, as well as clothing stipend. This was all to keep the internship "unpaid" to make sure no lines were crossed in PolyTech scholarship rules.

The clothing stipend was the most interesting of all. When ever there were surges or dives in the market many times Wall Street Global would be asked for statements by the media. When they did so, The Five would all stand in front of a logo backdrop while one stood at a podium to make a joint statement for the group. Impeccable dress was always required to be sure that a premium impression was made. Ross Curran had hoped that Selena could deliver at least one of the statements if the instance should arrive. He wanted the financial public to begin to wean itself to her presence.

However, she didn't need the stipend, as she had quite a lot of proper dignified business dress to last her the 3 weeks. Joe had always made sure she well dressed when they attended dinners or business parties. If there were any one part she loved about being or feeling wealthy for Selena, it was being able to shop for what clothing she wanted, not what she could afford.

As Monday neared Selena and Joe were both nervous. She about starting her internship and being alone, Joe about being alone for the first night in a couple months, not to mention the tests and procedures he was to go through. A call from Dr. Nikko's office had warned him about doing anything Tuesday night after the tests as he would need a ride home from Nikko's office and a night to sleep off the medication. That meant he would not see Selena until Wednesday, making him all the more miffed.

Sunday morning had them in church with Scott and Betty Hanson, a favor by Joe for his love to keep peace among the family. Afterwards over breakfast they told them of their plans for the week. As soon as they mentioned the tests and examination Betty Hanson spoke right up.

"I'll bring you to the Doctors and make sure you get home safely afterwards. I have nothing going on for Tuesday."

"Oh I couldn't impose on you I... " Joe started.

"I wouldn't have it any other way Joe. I would love to do it for you and help do my part to make sure I become a grandmother, although I hope you wait until I'm old and gray and look like one." Betty said.

"Really I can..." Joe opened his mouth to say but was quickly stifled.

"It's not open for discussion. I'm going to be your mother in law, and if a mother in law is supposed to a pain in the ass, I'm starting here." She said with a big smile, half serious, half joking.

Selena looked at her Mom bewildered, but then thankfully. The idea that she and Joe would be married finally came home and settled with her Mom. She couldn't help but giggle at her joy. She looked to her Dad for the same endorsement, but he looked to Joe.

"Joe you better listen to her. When it comes to being a pain in the ass, she's the best." Scott said with a grin.

The four of them laughed to the point they became the focal point of all eyes in the Diner. A bridge had been crossed here and had taken some of the edge of tension of the next few days.

After a usual Sunday mid morning of newspaper flipping, overseas communications and fax's Joe finally emerged from his office, confident he had completed his week's business. He went to the living room to find Selena laying on the sofa, flat out in the sunshine in a very pensive mood.

Joe caught her attention and she broke her stare into nowhere.

"Hi! All done? Sorry I wasn't much help today. My mind is somewhere else I guess." She said.

"It's OK. You're allowed. Some giant steps next week for you, for us."

"Mmmm. For sure." She agreed with a melancholy lilt, adding, "You did talk to Slim today didn't you? He was on the machine after church this morning, I hollered downstairs when I was changing, I didn't know if you heard me."

"Yes, I did and Mr. Beupour said to wish you luck next week. He's seriously putting together a resume' to submit to them after you leave. He realizes it's more than 5 years away, but he wants to settle in the States eventually. He kids about chasing women around, but he's had the same girlfriend for 8 or 9 years and she lives here, in Boston, I believe. She travels for Newsweek or US News, one of those."

Selena smiled big and sexy at Joe wanting to cut the small talk as she crooked a finger to beckon him to the sofa.

"Come here, my husband to be." She said as she half sat up and shucked off her t-shirt and laid back, her beautiful breasts brightening in the sun and her sudden excitement.

Joe was just in jockey shorts and his robe, which he quickly untied and dropped. He sat on the edge of the sofa and crawled onto her, pressing his mouth to hers. She spread her legs to accommodate him as he slid both arms underneath her and held her tightly to him. He broke the kiss, sliding his arms up her back so he could pull back and look into her eyes.

"I have to sleep alone for 2 nights without you. What will I do?" He asked.

"Ummmm, think REAL dirty thoughts and when you come on Wednesday, we can live out your dreams." She squealed.

"How about the naughty thoughts I have right now?" He wondered aloud.

She answered by reaching down between them and taking the hardening cock she felt against her in her hand. She pulled her little sweat short shorts aside and pressed him into her.

"Ughnnnn!" He groaned at the sudden warm tightness of her waiting pussy.

"How did you get so wet?" He groaned, but she was too breathless to answer exalting in the sudden filling of her emptiness.

After a moment of reeling in the warm wetness of her he drew back onto his knees a bit. He began to pump himself in and out of her, watching her face as she quickly contorted her breathless mouth to an O and rolled her eyes back.

She spat out a quick ball of air and drew another.

"I was so ready for you. I came so fast! Oh fuck me Joey, fuck me hard!" She begged him.

Joe pounded like a machine for a minute while she hung onto his neck and matched each stroke with an "UGH" in his ear. She let go and called his name.

"Joe! Oh, let me up! Let me take these shorts off and fuck me from behind!"

Joe bounced off of her quickly as she began to remove the little shorts immediately. She threw them on the floor and knelt in front of the sofa pushing her ass up for Joe to get at. Joe slipped to his knees and positioned his wet dick at he opening of her pussy and plowed her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh GOD, fuck me lover!!" She screamed in her passion as Joe went at her like a madman again.

They were like two feral animals rutting in the wild but after a few minutes Joe developed deep cramps in his upper thighs. He tried to keep going but couldn't keep up any longer and fell back onto the floor.

"Oh Jesus FUCK, why now?" He shouted to no one.

Joe's legs were heavily muscled and hard from years of working on his feet and the constant walking to keep his arthritic knees limber. His heavy legs always pushed him over the height to weight charts, even though he had nary a pinch-able part of him. Even passed 40 he was still solid.

He writhed on the floor for a moment and then struggled to his feet and began to rub his thighs up and down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.