Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

"Selena! SELENA!! For Gods sake wake up!" Lucy said as she shook her friend.

SELENA! Joe's on the phone!"

Selena must have been in deep dream sleep, as she never heard the phone ring. Usually the phone was on her stand, but with Joe away and Lucy expecting a call she had it. It was 1:30 in the morning.

Selena sat up startled barely knowing whom she was let alone where she was.

"What? Mom? Huh? What?" she said as she sat up wide-eyed in Lucy's bed light.

"God! I thought you were dead, for Christ's sake! Joe's on the phone!!" Lucy said, losing patience with her friend.

"Oh God!" she said as reality came together for her. "Hello?"

Joe was laughing too hard to even speak, hearing the commotion on the phone.

"Joe, is that you? Is something wrong?" She asked in a panic.

"hahahahahehehehe No, nothing is wrong. If I had known the commotion I would cause I would have waited until morning to call. I just HAD to hear your voice. I just got in from a long meeting with my crews and I needed you so badly to hear my news. We're going to finish ahead of schedule now and I'll be home late Friday night!" He said jubilantly as he waited for reaction.

After 5 seconds of silence he wondered if she had heard him.

"Essy?"

"I'm here," she squeaked, "I'm crying with my head under the covers. I love and miss you so much and hearing your voice, especially saying you're going to be home Friday, just made it all come to a head. I love you Joseph, so so much. Come home and live the rest of your life, the rest of my life with me. I love you!"

"Don't worry baby, I'll be there soon and I promise there will be few nights away from each other again, if any. I lay in bed every night and think of you. This is the earliest I've gotten in since I last talked to you. We've worked through the night with giant lights and found an intern who will come work for us in the fall from Cornell. He has helped me save this project. His name is Aaron and I think he is the future of this company Selena. The only thing that would make it any better would be you laying here with me, right now." Joe said, excited about life on all fronts.

"Take him out." Selena said between sobs of joy over the phone.

"Take Aaron out?" he questioned quizzically.

"NO, your cock. Take it out."

"Selena! Lucy can hear you!"

"No, I'm under the covers and facing away. Do it."

"I'm just in my underwear, it's done."

"I wish I could kiss him to make him all hard."

"Don't worry. Your mouth is doing it anyway."

"Can you stroke him while you think about me sucking on him, getting him ready to slide inside me. God I want to taste him and feel him split me open and slide up into me. Think about making love when you get home. I have a finger right on my clit, right now. I have to be a little quiet now, but you can bet I'll be screaming and shrieking Friday night."

"I'm stroking my cock right now thinking about everything."

"It seems a shame you're going to waste all that cum. I wish I could suck it right out of you and taste your love and fill my belly with you."

"That's IT! I'm C U M M I N G!" Joe shouted into the phone.

"Me toooooooooooooooo!" she whispered trying to keep the noise down.

They heard each other puffing on the phone to each other.

"I'll let you go to sleep now, and I'll call you after classes tomorrow. Go to our place where we can talk free." Joe told her.

"No, I'll be here. Lucy has a date after classes, so I'm staying here. I promise I'll be alone."

"Goodnight, get some sleep. I love you!"

"You do the same. I miss you and I love you."

Selena clicked the receiver off and exhaled deeply. She took the covers from over her head and found the room dark. The buzzing from the bed on the other side of the partition told her Lucy was fast asleep again. Her orgasm had been short but fulfilling just to be with Joe, even on the phone. She missed everything about Joe and while sexual release was nice, having him in her arms meant more than anything. She thought about the dream fuck she had with him Friday night when she used the toy on herself, but could recall little except for the morning after thoroughly fucked feeling. She rolled to her side and hugged the pillow to her face and fell asleep pining for her lover.

Monday morning was as any other, back into the routine of classes. Both women anticipated liaisons with the men in their lives after class, Selena on the phone and Lucy in person.

When Selena returned from her classes Lucy was just finishing dressing to wait for Jeromy. She wore a crop top t-shirt and tight hip hugging fleece pants. Whether she wanted to exude her sexuality or not, she had.

"If you're looking to interest Jeromy with your body, you're sure to do so, you look very hot. Just be sure of the message you want to send." Selena warned.

"He's already touched, so he knows me a little. I'm not ready to get in bed, but I do want him to be interested." Lucy said, adjusting the waist to be sure her thong didn't show.

"Well, you look positively naked under those pants, he WILL be interested."

"I don't look cheap, do I?"

"Not cheap, just desirable."

"That's what I want. Jeromy is a hunk that I'm certainly interested in. He's very sweet and thoughtful and not like a lot of those macho jerks out there. I know he's attracted to me, but I want to refresh his memory as to why." Lucy said with a wiggle of her butt.

"He might think that outfit says you want to have sex." Selena warned.

"I do, I'm just not sure if tonight is the right time. I don't want to seem too easy or horny, before he has a chance to make me that way." Lucy reasoned.

"How many dates have you had?"

"Umm, I met him at a kegger, we were both out of place there. A movie, a couple walks, met for lunch a couple times and he took me to dinner and a movie twice. We got into some petting on the last 2 times. They were dinner and movies. If he really WANTS to bed me down tonight, he will, or I'll go down on him. I'll play it by ear. What do you think? Too fast?"

"Well by any value system it's too fast, but I can't talk. Circumstances change things. You better think he's pretty special, or think that HE thinks YOU'RE pretty special to go that far already. Do you think he's real experienced?"

"No, not really, but I know he had a long term relationship that broke up badly a while ago. She's out of the picture now. I was the aggressor after our dates until the last time. I'm a real good kisser, I think he's hooked, hahaha."

"But, ya know Luce, he sounds like a pretty well grounded guy. The promise of sex might carry a lot more weight than the actual thing. Saying something like "you really make me want you so badly, we have to stop. I don't know you that well yet", may have him want you more, and then HE'LL make the first move soon. If he takes you to bed tonight because you look desirable, what happens when he meets someone MORE desirable. Then you say, "go down on him". That's pretty casual talk about real personal sex. I KNOW it's safer than fucking, but it does nothing for your self-esteem, and his image of you. A girl who would put his penis in her mouth, even though she barely knew him." Selena said trying to reason things out for her.

"I wouldn't say I barely know him." Lucy said defending her thoughts.

"This is going to sound like my mother but, what's his middle name, his religion, his favorite food, favorite color, has he ever had an STD, are his parents together or even alive, does he have allergies? These all seem like pretty petty questions but if you get pregnant he could end up being your husband or someone in your child's life forever. Think over what you plan on doing. I'm the last person who you should look to as a moral compass, but you sound interested in this guy beyond being "a toy in your drawer" type." Selena said as the front buzzer sounded.

"Jeromy?" Lucy called into the intercom.

"One in the same." The voice answered.

"I'll meet you out front in less than 5, OK?" Lucy retorted.

"I should look at him differently than just a sex partner if I want to get a relationship going. God knows I'm always horny, but I can take care of that." Lucy thought out loud.

"Can I tell you something Joe and I did when we realized we may have something really special? Make a commitment to each other, even if it's agreed for just 10 days or a week. I knew Joe was a runaround and I was sure that if we had a chance he would want to be with just me. I couldn't compete with his other girlfriends sexually, but I knew I had more to offer. Jeromy doesn't know that you can have intimate sex with someone with just a phone call, nor does he need to. But he deserves to not have any competition for your heart or feelings if you think he's that special. Tell him you think he's special if you feel that way. Also tell him that you are seeing others, or can see others, but you won't to give the relationship a chance. If he says he can't do that, then you know where you stand." Selena explained.

As Lucy went to hug and thank her friend the phone rang and Selena ran to get it before the next ring.

"Hey lover, are you alone?" The voice on the other end said.

"I will be in 30 seconds, hang on!" she said back as he bounced up to give Lucy the hug she sought.

"Listen Luce, just don't do anything stupid if he means anything to you. Do that for yourself. Now get out of here so I can chain the door and talk to Joe." She said giving her the bums rush.

Lucy smiled knowingly and headed for the door. "Good night and have fun! I'll be home by ten to study, so don't fall asleep with the chain on."

"Don't worry, I have to study too, I'll be up."

"Alone, finally!" She said into the phone.

"Do you realize that this is the first afternoon that I have been able to actually stop and leave the site and have a few minutes to myself? My new intern has got the computer hook-ups with the rehab center so it's almost like the Design Engineer is there. The intern understands the whole make-up and this is all clicking...

GODDDDDD!! I miss you so bad!!" Joe shouted, his voice cracking in emotion.

"All I wanted was a few minutes to just hear your voice and it was damn near impossible with the hours we kept. I hated to call you in the middle of the night and then I was sleeping in the trailer some nights getting an hour here and an hour there." Joe said excited just to be on the phone with her.

"I love you soooo much. You could have called me anytime, but I wanted you to get your sleep. We've made it this far without going crazy, but it's been close." She answered.

"When I come in on Friday we'll have to just hide for a couple days. I can't lay in bed without thinking of you." Joe admitted.

"I took you up on your suggestion of a toy, by the way. I've only used it twice, and once I was so drunk that I dreamt it was you." Selena said, embarrassed, but forthright.

"My little Essy with a toy? Where did you get that?"

"Lucy got it for me. I figured if I asked her she would know where to find one."

"It's not as much fun as me is it?" Joe asked innocently.

"NOOO! It's not warm, it's not sexy, and it doesn't talk to me. Its just sex! I'm ashamed and embarrassed now that I've told you. I just needed the release."

"That's OK baby, I understand. After our vacation in paradise to have to come back and have school come crashing on you and my going away really piled up the stress. While sex is the great expression of love, it's also a great relief valve for stress. I only needed to think of you and I was randy, not just because I love you more than anything and can't live without you, but I know a good hard orgasm will take the knots out of the long muscles of my body."

"I wish I was there to soothe you now Joey."

"You ARE here with just your voice on the phone." Joe said as he exhaled deeply.

"Do you have something else in your other hand?" she asked sexily.

"Yes I do and he's screaming your name. Ummmmmm, is your toy handy?"

"It can be." She said as she lay back on the bed and reached into her nightstand.

"Is it clean?" He asked innocently.

"Yes, it is. We washed them right after we used them." Selena said, realizing her tongue slip as soon as it came out.

"We? That's interesting. Is there something you forgot to tell me?"

"Don't be mad at me Joe! We just had a girl's night, a sexy slumber party. We watched each other get off. It's a girl thing and I have a big mouth!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.