Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

After a whirlwind few hours Selena sat alone in the home she and Joe now called ours. Joe had packed, ransacked their bags for his personal items, drove to her parents house, visited with them, and drove back to meet the van, and her Joe was off.

Their goodbye was tearful, but Selena was determined to be more grownup about the situation so Joe could leave with a good mindset.

Selena drove to her dorm and gathered all of her books and returned to the place she called home now. After setting up her studies and making school preparations for the resumption of classes the next day, she began her task of unpacking.

She took the 3 big cases and laid them out on the living room furniture. Piece by piece she organized dirty clothes and things going back into drawers and closets. Doing it made her feel close to Joe and made the time go by fast. When she looked up and saw the time, 1:45 a.m, she knew she had over done it. Her alarm would go off at 7 and she needed sleep. Taking one of Joe's dirty shirts to hug, she stripped down to her panties and slid into bed and fell asleep, dreaming of their time together.

Her first day back after the break was hectic, nearly forgetting to call the broker to tell him to continue vacation status on Joe's investments. He was to call her if any of the thresholds set were met.

By the end of her class day she was exhausted went straight to the dorm to find Lucy to see if she had eaten supper yet.

She found Lucy studying and surprised. She had not expected to see Selena too often anymore, knowing how involved she and Joe had become.

"No, we think its best we don't try to live together during school. I really have to be sure to stay the course and my best study habits are here, with fewer distractions. Besides if there were any blip in my marks, my parents would be all over me. You and I get along so well, I don't want to leave in the lurch either. Roommates depend on each other for support, and I think we need each other for that. The thought of living with Joe is nice, and very tempting, but school has to be my priority; especially since my interview with Wall Street Global. Lucy, you would not believe what a great job that will be and how they treat me." She explained.

"This makes me so happy. I really look up to you in a lot of ways and you've been a real godsend when I had my problems. You really sent me in the right direction. That's something I have to tell you. After counseling and seeing a therapist I have to admit to be bi-sexual, I guess. I really want to meet a guy and settle down eventually, and I really do prefer men. But, there is a lot of curiosity about women that I have, and it stems from the fact that they can't hurt me. I have affairs with women and walk away guiltless and fulfilled. If I have an affair with a guy, I worry about pregnancy, disease, and whether he'll call back or think I'm a whore. I've asked my therapist why I can't just abstain from sex and she says my sex drive is high and my guilt feeds it. I asked her if I was a nymphomaniac, but she says no. I hope my telling you this doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, but she says telling people whom I've never had affairs with, who can "handle it", will help me with my guilt and maybe take the excitement away that I feel from it. But, I'm not a predator. I can't say I've ever looked for it, but I've never turned it down either. Something about me must attract those types to me," Lucy confessed.

"Wow Lucy, you are trip. If you ever need to talk, I'm available, and remember, no boyfriends, or girlfriends while I'm here, and of course I'll respect you the same way. Fair enough?" Selena said, putting her foot down.

"Don't worry, I'll never play those games again. I never want to lose you as a friend, and don't worry that I'll come on to you. We aren't that way." She said extending her hand to shake, but Selena hugged her instead to show she was not homophobic about her.

The week seemed to drag out for Selena. She spent each day wondering when her call from Joe would come, if it would come. His schedule of hours was crazy and he usually got time to call very late, but she had told him not to worry about the hour. Their conversations hadn't gotten very intimate until Thursday night when Selena admitted her frustration.

"Joey, do you know how much I miss you, how frustrated I am? My body longs for yours, you know. I'm not ashamed to tell you I've masturbated each night after our calls, even though we haven't talked of sex. I wish you were here right now to really fill me, love me, and wrench the cums from me." She cried in a whisper into the receiver, even though she knew Lucy was dead asleep, faintly snoring.

"Oh Essy, I didn't need to hear that because I'm the same way. I've taken care of myself as well. We are so hot together; my hand barely does me justice. We should have bought you some toys to help you out." Joe thought aloud.

"Toys? Do you mean a rubber penis to take your place? C'mon, NOTHING can replace you." Selena said, a little annoyed at his comment.

"I don't mean to say that it could replace me, but it could reach inside of you and make you feel like I'm there. I can touch, rub and stoke all of my cock. You just have as far as your little fingers can reach. I want you to be happy too, when I'm not there. We'll have to look into it when I get back." He said, wishing he could be inside her right now.

"I'll be OK Joe. I don't want some cold thing in me; I want you. Just come home soon. I better get to sleep. You be careful, and remember how much I love you." She said starting a long goodbye.

Soon after finally hanging up Selena had her hands in her panties and she was bringing herself off. She thought about what Joe had said about a toy, and the thought of filling herself, feeling something pushing in and out of her, seemed like a good idea as she rubbed her clit. Once she came, pushing out a few small orgasms, those thoughts faded into sleep.

Friday morning Selena woke with Lucy rushing around the dorm for her 8 o'clock class. She watched her run from her dresser to the bathroom and back and finally standing at the sink mirror to dry her hair. As she moved and twisted in front of the mirror all she could think of was herself moving that way with Joe around. More than once he came up behind her to press his hard cock against her, chastising her for the tease. One time she bent over the sink to let him slide into her. That particular day they were headed to her Mom's house for breakfast and instead of sitting at the table with his cum sloshing inside of her, she turned and knelt to take him in her mouth.

"Oh God do I miss my honey, and his honey." She thought.

Just as that memory tingle ran through her the phone rang.

"Good morning my love. I knew you would still be in the dorm." She heard Joe's voice say.

"Oh, you made my morning. Why a call so early?" Selena bubbled.

"We came to the site this morning and started work about 6, but the fog has thickened so much that we have to break for a few. The rest of the crew is at the coffee wagon and I was here alone and looked at the phone and thought of you."

"I was just thinking of you too. I saw Lucy moving in front of the mirror, drying her hair, and I thought of the morning you saw me that way, twisting in my panties and you came up behind me and took me right there." Selena said sexily wanting him to be as flustered as she.

"Essy, how am I supposed to work with a hard-on, you little tease?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm not done. That day I'm thinking of when you were ready to shoot I knelt down and took it all in my mouth, tasting your hot cum. Now you ARE as frustrated as me as I lay here with a finger in my pussy watching Lucy and thinking of us. She hasn't heard a thing over the blow dryer. Ooooo, blow dryer! Is that Freudian or what?" She continued.

"God, you're a half a day away and you have me nuts. I just called to say I love you. I didn't know you would drive me crazy. I love you, and I have to run. Keep that pussy warm and I'll see you as soon as I can." He said as Selena heard voices of men as they came back into the project trailer.

"Goodbye my love." She said as the line cut out.

She continued to stroke her clit until the blow dryer went off and Lucy turned to see her.

"Good morning sunshine! I've been talking but you haven't heard me over the dryer." Selena said.

"Hi, how was your call with Joe last night. The last thing I heard before I went to sleep was your phone ringing." Lucy asked.

"To tell you the truth it was frustrating, him being so far away. I should get out and take my mind of things." She told her.

"I have no plans tonight. There's a band at the Barn tonight if you want to walk down there and have a few drinks." Lucy said.

The Barn was in the basement of the Student Union building. Built on the side of a hill, the basement opened at street level in the back, making it a handy hang out for those students with no vehicles. The walls were done in rustic wood, hence the name, The Barn.

"That sounds good. I know I could use a drink, for sure."

Selena still had that itch in her pussy and she couldn't wait for Lucy to leave and go in the shower to relieve it, although she was now sure that a good fucking is what she wanted, especially after Joe mentioned toys last night.

Selena surprised herself when she asked Lucy, "Do you use toys? You know sex toys for when you're, ummmm... lonely."

"Wow, your conversation must have been hot last night? Ummm, this is all off the record, private girlfriend stuff, right?"

"Of course!"

"Yes, I have them and use them from time to time." Lucy said as she turned to her dresser.

"I have one that I wear with a girlfriend and a couple I use alone. I just got a new one on break that I've never used. You can have it if you need it." Lucy said so embarrassed that she couldn't face her friend.

"I can't believe I asked you that, but Joe mentioned them last night and I thought that since you were... you know, with girls sometimes and they don't... "

"Don't be embarrassed. I KNOW I'm bi-sexual, and you know I've been with women. The fact that a penis, even if it's rubber, is in the equation makes me sure that I'm not a lesbian." She said as she bent and opened her bottom drawer and moved a sweater to reveal her stash of toys.

"Do you wear that thing?" Selena as she pointed to a black leather-like panty with a 10-inch penis attached to it.

Lucy stamped her foot in embarrassment, looking upward.

"Wow, you do get PERSONAL, huh?"

"Oh God, I'm sorry. I guess I'm naïve."

"I'm sorry for raising my voice. Maybe talking will help me. Yes, I wear it sometimes, but I'd rather be getting it." She said as she picked it up.

"See, it's got a thick little worm and ticklers for the wearer too. Those other two are for me and the blue one is new. If you need it, take it and never say a thing." She said as he dropped the device, replaced the sweater over them and closed the drawer.

"Selena, I feel like your little sideshow right now and I'm very uncomfortable." Lucy said, a little peeved, but understanding of her curiosity.

"I didn't mean anything by any of my questions. I'm not indicting you, please. IF anyone should be embarrassed, it's me for asking. Your personal life is safe with me." Selena said as she hugged her friend and then explained more.

"You see Joe was really my first lover, except for an experimental affair. I was a little sheltered from all of this. I missed all that high school giggly girlfriend talk. The girlfriends I had in school are seniors now and I haven't seen them in a few years. Please don't think that I look at you as a "sideshow" as you say. The conversation got a little hot last night and he went somewhere I just don't know anything about."

"I kinda figured all of that, but it's still hard to talk so frankly about something that I'm a little embarrassed about. I used to be ashamed, but that hurt my self-esteem and made me seek it more to get the gratification. You know, all that psychobabble. But anyway, I've learned not to be ashamed. My REAL friends and loved ones don't care, and the ones I'm not sure of, don't know. IF it becomes my life choice, they will." Lucy explained.

"As your friend, let me tell you that I think you are a smart brave woman who has faced something head on and dealt with it realistically, without letting it consume you." Selena said squeezing her hand.

"Thanks. That morning when you showed me your shock, then anger, and then compassion, I knew it was time to get help. NOW, I have to get to class." Lucy said as she picked up her backpack and headed for the door.

Selena plopped down on the bed and looked at the drawer where the toys were, then looked at the clock to see she had just an hour until her 9 o'clock financial lab. The frankness of Lucy's words took the heat out of her loins and she knew it wise to wait to experiment with the toy, if at all. The stress of school and Joe being away would make it imperative to relieve herself as she had been doing. Now she had another option if she wanted it.

By the time the school day finished Selena was worn and tired. She went to the dorm and dropped her backpack, checked her messages and flopped on her bed and went out quickly. She got about 45 minutes of hard sleep when the sounds in the dorm roused her. She gazed lazily around the room and then saw the bathroom door shut and realized what had awoken her was the sound of the shower. Lucy was home.

Moments later she sat up on the bed as Lucy came out of the shower in her robe.

"Lady, you were out like a light when I came in. I hollered your name and you didn't move. I thought I was going to call 911. Tough day?" She asked.

"Not real tough, just a culmination of the week. Are we still going out for a drink tonight?" Selena asked as she got up to gather her things for a shower herself.

"Yeah, but I'm starved too. I was going to walk down and get some Italian at the corner. Want to come along?"

"If you can wait for me to shower, I would love it." She said as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later the two were off for a short walk from their dorm to a local Italian eatery. The both ordered pasta specialties and got a carafe of wine to compliment it. Before they had finished their salads the carafe was drained and another on the way. The conversation was light and mostly about school, professors and grades. After the wine began to loosen their tongues the talk turned to love interests with Selena telling Lucy about their long sexy stay in Jamaica. Lucy said she wished that she could have as stable a relationship as that, but she did have a classmate, Jeromy she was interested in. They met at a kegger, both ducks out of water. He had asked her to a couple movies with dinner over the break and they went to quick lunchs a few times since, not to mention long talks on the phone, but he was gone on a 2-week exchange for a language lab he was taking. Lucy wasn't sure where it was going. They had kissed and petted a bit, but nothing serious. Lucy said she was really interested, but did not want to seem too so.

"Maybe I'll meet someone at the Barn tonight. When there's a band there are a lot of guys who show up on a Friday. Saturday there are a lot more keggers and less guys." Lucy said.

"What if you get another type of come-on tonight?' Selena boldly asked.

Lucy sighed. "You mean a girl? I don't know, I'm horny as hell and if I get propositioned, I'm a little low on willpower. I won't leave you in the lurch, I promise. Remember, that I'm not a troll, but there are a lot of bi chicks out there." Lucy warned her.

The alcohol had loosened Lucy's tongue and she was quite frank with her friend. Selena may have been a bit more shocked if she was totally sober, but the wine was working. After the big meal they decided to walk a bit to work off some of the carbs, as well as the alcohol. They took a long round-about route back toward the Student Union building and got to The Barn at 9:30, just as the band started.

"Oh God!" Selena said, "If any guys try to hit on us, let's just tell them we're a couple!"

"Ummm, that may be good for you, but I won't meet anyone then. Just be cool and remember that you're not here to meet anyone, you're just having a good time." Lucy reminded her.

As soon as they arrived they saw a couple drinking Hurricanes, telltale by their blue color, and Selena knew what she wanted. As the band began to get into the crowd and it's mood, Selena was loosening up on the Hurricanes. Soon she was up dancing with Lucy and even accepted invitations from a few guys, ones she recognized from class. One fellow kept her on the floor for 3 songs, and when the band played a slow song he moved to dance and she said she was tired and had to sit. He sent over drinks to their table, but by the time he wanted to join them, 2 other girls had joined Lucy and Selena. Selena was trying to gauge if either of these girls were there for Lucy, or her type. Lucy saw her trying to scope them out and Lucy nudged her under the table and discreetly shook her head, relieving Selena.

More drinks showed up at the table and Selena was drinking to catch up not knowing how much she had consumed and the effect it was having on her. Lucy was feeling no pain when Mallory, a softball teammate of hers, tapped her on the shoulder to dance. As Selena laughed and joked with the 2 other girls at the table, she scanned the floor for Lucy and Mal. She saw them dancing, but even though it was an Aerosmith rocker, they were standing close talking, barely dancing.

When they came back to the table Mallory made sure she touched Lucy's ass inconspicuously. Two guys came to the table and asked if they were interested in a midnight frat kegger, and the two who had joined Selena and Lucy quickly left, tired of the loud music.

Selena was sure she was drunker than she ever was, but didn't feel sick, just very high. Two more drinks came over to the table, followed by Mallory who sat down.

Selena felt a nudge under the table as Lucy asked, "Selena do you still want to go to the Ladies room? I'm ready."

Selena nodded and got up to realize she was not quite perfect on her feet, but made it to the Ladies room with Lucy.

"Do you drink much?" Lucy asked, "you're really pounding them down and I don't want you to get sick on me." She said as she pulled a joint out of her purse.

"Listen, I'm going to take a few hits from this and stop drinking. I'm going to meet Mallory at her dorm in a bit. I'll walk you home to be sure you get there, OK?" Lucy said as she lit the joint.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.