Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Dionn was heading back to the room to pack his things to be ready for the first airport shuttle on Saturday morning. He was frantic as a flurry of emotions was turning him inside out. He opened the door and unceremoniously shut it before turning to walk from the anteroom into the living room and loft area where he saw Pam in the middle of the floor.

"Ohhhh Pam!" He cried out as he brought his hands to his face and his knees seem to buckle. "What did I do or say that changed things so... "

"STOP Dionn! Before you go crazy and say anything you might regret, understand that there has been a HUGE misunderstanding here. My note this morning simply said I was off to go shopping and when I said I would talk to you back home after you got it together; it was simply that I would talk to you after I got back from shopping. I heard you puking in the middle of the night, that's what I meant by "get it together". I'm so sorry you read it another way." She explained.

Dionn fell the rest of the way to the floor to an Indian fashion seating and then full layout on the floor.

"I'm such a jackass. You don't deserve an asshole like me." He said as he began to cry in frustration. "I think with my dick, I swear to God." He added as he got up to his knees.

"These last few hours have been hell thinking that I lost you and I know one thing baby, I can't live without you. I'll make you the best man you could ever find. I promise!"

"Dionn, I told how it was last night, why did you think I would change it? You must know... I LOVE YOU! Even if you don't grow up sexually and drive me away, I will still love you. I just can't live with someone who doesn't respect me sexually." Pam reiterated in different wording than she used the night before.

"Don't respect you? I..." Dionn started before she cut him off.

"DIONN, two lovers don't prod each other for sex, with one asking the other to "suck my dick", I'm sorry. If you think so, maybe I SHOULD just leave the island now. Come on, I thought we went through this last night!"

Dionn was taken aback once again and laid out flat on the floor.

Pam knelt beside him to calm his fears.

"Good God, calm down. I'm not leaving, but listen to me. We never fill with passion and make love at the spur of the moment. You always want the upper hand with a plan for sex like you have to conquer me. Dionn honey, I'm conquered! I am yours! But just let things happen. Love is spontaneous. Sometimes I look at you and I get so filled with desire for you. I want to just have you inside me right then, with no fanfare. I sometimes want to just take you in my mouth to taste you and smell you, feel you grow in my mouth and fill me with passion. If you became so overwhelmed with my passion for you that you shot off in my mouth I would gladly take it as a result of our passions. BUT WHEN YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOU'RE NEGOTIATING WITH ME LIKE A PROSTITUTE, I LOSE THAT PASSION." She said as she lowered her face to his and angrily spat out the last words.

She kept her stare into his eyes and waited for reaction. She saw his eyes well with tears and his lips tremble. She brought her face close to his and as soon as their lips met he went wild as if it were the last time their lips would meet. She fell onto him and let the kiss continue as their tongues intertwined. She slipped her whole body onto him and she felt his manhood swelling beneath her. She continued the kiss and began to grind on his package.

She slipped a hand in between them and undid his loose fitting pant, reaching in to grasp his cock. She pushed herself up a bit and looked in his eyes as she let her legs drop to either side of him as she hiked her short terry skirt up. She roughly pulled his pants down a bit enough to pull him out. Sitting all the way up she spit into her thumb and 2 fingers she pursed at her mouth. She transferred the wetness to the exposed head of his penis as he looked at his shocked face.

"I'M going to make love to YOU, just because I love you so. See? No planning no thought. I want you!!" Pam said as she lifted one leg to raise herself over his penis as she pulled aside her thong bathing bottom aside and pressed him into her.

"Ohhhhhhh Dionn! You feel so much bigger this way. I love sitting on you! I'm so full!" She exclaimed as she bent to kiss his lips and encircle her arms over his head. As she began to probe his mouth with her tongue she began to lift up and down over his cock, now slickened with her juices.

As she grunted and groaned at this new intrusion into her pussy with her in command she continued to kiss him while whispering to him eye to eye.

"You see? I really do love you so much! I wouldn't think of leaving you unless I was desperate to feel what I'm feeling now, and that's passion. Do you feel... OH GODDDD I'M CUMMING!!" Pam said as she bore her face into the nape of his neck and sucked hard as she went over the brink. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders, as her ass was a blur pumping on him.

"EEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA! OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!" She spat out as her mouth gave up his neck and she sucked and blew out air from her lungs trying to fuel her orgasm.

"OH MY GOD DIONN! That's the biggest one I've ever had and I'm going to cum AGAIN!" she squealed in his ear as she dug into him again.

Dionn was without words as he felt and watched this wild woman use his body as the ultimate sex toy. As he felt his own orgasm approaching he raised his knees and took over the thrusts from her as her howls of pleasure filled the room. He wrapped his arms around her back and dug his face into her shoulder as he growled his pleasure and pumped streams of semen into her. With one final slap of his abdomen to hers he pressed and held his penis deep within her until she swooned and exhaled deeply.

With her eyes closed she raised up while her body went through uncontrollable spasms, quakes and shocks. Dionn watched in awe as he really saw passion for the first time. He was always in control and orchestrated the sex action, assuming that being with him was enough. He suddenly regretted his selfishness.

Her body fell onto him again as she nuzzled to his neck.

"Dionn I love you and love making love to you. I hope you see that I've never had an orgasm like that. I never want to fake another one or tell you I'm satisfied when I'm not." She whispered.

Suddenly she rolled off him and pulled his pants and shorts off the rest of the way. She stripped his socks and worked his unbuttoned shirt off the rest of the way. Then her top came off and she slid her beach skirt and thong down and off.

She crawled her nude form over his wanting to feel as much of him against her as she could. Wads of cum leaked from her, but she paid no attention.

Dionn once again began to well up with tears.

"I'm sorry for being such a weenie and crying so much but I just can't get over what a jerk and asshole I've been. I JUST GOT IT that sex is not a game but an expression of feelings. I knew you loved me, but what you just did surprised me. How could you have let me act so stupidly for so long? I'll never take you for granted again and never use you for sex."

"Dionn, let's just pick up and go on from here. I'll take some of the blame for not being more assertive. I just never wanted to lose you. I still want to marry you, but let's not tell anyone until we get ourselves together and know what we want. OK?" Pam said, a little teary eyed herself.

"Yeah, that's best." Dionn agreed. "I want to make sure you are positive about all of this. I never ever want to hurt you again."

Pam and Dionn spent the afternoon in each other's arms on the floor, in the shower and in the bed. As she dozed off Pam remembered that she must call Selena this afternoon.


After stealing down the stairway to avoid meeting Dionn, Selena made her way back to the cottage to have her lunch with Joe.

She smelled the food warming in the over as she walked in the door.

"I was just going to give up on you and eat." Joe said as he sprung to his feet to get the food out. "I wouldn't want to warm it much longer. Did you play marriage counselor for the young lovers?"

"Well, I tried. It seems Dionn is somewhat of a teenager when it comes to sex. He's only interested in himself and makes a game off seeing what he can "get off her". He was the High School stud and never got over it. Between you and I, he's driven her to an affair with a woman who apparently showed her some hot sloppy sex and now she yearns for that with him and he's a wham bam sort of guy. To tell you the truth, she kissed me a couple times while I comforted her and had me a little moist thinking about it." Selena admitted.

"REALLY, Ooooo I could get into that!!" He kidded her.

"No, really Joe. She was all flustered and needed some uhhhh,... mothering is the only word I can think of. She held me tightly as I patted and rubbed her back and then she kissed me a couple times. It was pretty steamy for a second. She swore she wasn't trying to seduce me, not that it could ever happen. But I know how she got seduced, for sure."

Joe laughed at her admission.

"It's said that a woman knows how to love a woman, and they're all soft and warm. I don't have to worry about you do I?" He laughed.

"No, not as long as one doesn't grow a nice penis, like you." She deadpanned.

"That's all you love me for?" Joe pouted.

"No, but you deserved that after your comment." She said as she stood up from her seat and leaned over the table to kiss him.

After lunch they decided to take a final afternoon walk in the sun and sand. As the afternoon sun got intense they took to the ocean to cool off. As they waded out they realized the tide was such that they could be out 400-500 yards with water just barely at their stomachs. Selena took the opportunity to be devilish and grab at Joe's package.

"Want to walk out a bit further and I can jerk you off in the ocean?" She said with a smirk on her face.

"What will people think when it washes ashore? Sperm whales?" He joked.

"Very cute!" she said as she had her hand totally inside his trunks.

"Cute? The joke or my winky?" he quizzed.

"Both." She answered sexily.

"Why don't we wait until we get back to the cottage and we can both have a bit of fun?" He asked with a wink.

She let go of his penis and turned to start walking in. As soon as she got in water shallow enough her bare ass came into view. Her thong was scrunched up in her hand.

"I'm ready, how about you?" she asked, keeping her 10 yard lead on him, wiggling her butt.

"No fair, I'm getting to where I can't hide what I have for you." He said looking down at his problem.

"Too bad. What I have for you is out for everyone to see. Come on. don't be shy." She teased him.

Selena continued towards the cottage while Joe stayed in water above his waist headed the same way. As he got closer he began to try and jog out of the water, but his hard-on would not die. Once he hit the sand he jogged back to the cottage arriving just a few feet behind Selena.

She was sitting naked on one of the patio chairs, laughing out loud at his predicament.

"Mr. Joseph, may I take you inside to take care of your problem?" Selena asked in a mock of the Jamaican resort staff.

"Yes, you can BRAT, and I'll be sure to give you a big tip!" he said as he disappeared inside grabbing himself.

"Come on Joe. One last nude stroll was fun. I really didn't plan to get you all excited before hand, but I bet you aren't the first guy to get stiff looking at the woman on a nude beach." She said as she stepped inside the doorway just before slipping in.

Joe laughed at himself as he pulled down his trunks. "Damn, I'm not THAT big that they shouldn't make suits to hold an average hard dick. Shit, while I was running I thought it was going to pop out."

"Now THAT would have been a Kodak moment." She said as she sat on the sofa and picked up the phone to dial.

"Who are you calling?"

"Pam and Dionn. I thought we decided to try and have dinner tonight with them."

"OK. I'm going to rinse off in the shower. The suit chafed a little running in that condition. I don't need salt water irritating me."

"Don't worry, I'll kiss and make it bett..."

"Hi! Is this Pam?" she asked as the phone was answered.

"Selena, I'm so glad you called. I was just going to call you before I napped. Dionn is out cold. Let me just say that everything is fine here." Pam said coyly.

"That's great. You guys keep working at it. Just don't let him watch Animal House anymore." Selena said with a chuckle.

"I think he understands me now. So far it's been, ummm... WONDERFUL!" Pam said with a crack in her voice.

"I won't go there, but GREAT! How about dinner at 7 tonight? We'll meet you out front and we can decide where then. We can make a night of it." Selena suggested.

"Sounds great! I'll call you if there are any changes. G'bye." Pam said and hung up.

"Do you really think Dionn is going to change his act for Pam."

"You know, normally if a girlfriend asked me that question I would say no, because I really don't think you can change someone. But, if you had read his letter he wrote when he thought she was gone. You could sense the fear in it, and the guilt he had, knowing what he had been doing. I just can't figure how he could treat someone he loved that much like that. I would say it's because it's all he's ever known, but he has to know the tender side of love and sex."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.