Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The lovers awoke on Friday as the days bright sunlight began to fill the room. It would be their last full day in Jamaica and they had no specific plans. They gazed dreamily at each other for more than a few moments in a love hangover before rising to shower together.

The wet, warm, skin to skin proximity led to more lovemaking as Joe took her from behind while she bent holding the grab bar. Not wanting to fill her with cum to run from her half the morning, he pulled out as he neared orgasm. She stood and turned to him, hugging him closely and watching his facial reaction as she pumped his steeled dick with her tiny hand under the warm water.

He closed his eyes and he moaned falling back the few inches to the wall as he erupted over her hand only to be washed away by the shower. As she pumped the last drops, as his knees weakened, she bent and kissed the head, enveloping it with her lips for but a second.

She took the soap and finished washing him while he slumped at the showers wall in post orgasmic reverie. He would stay there until she turned off the water and handed him a towel. She knew the words to get him going again.

"Come on, you're not getting old on me now, are you." She quipped.

He bolted up straight quick and grabbed the towel she offered and slung it over his shoulder as he moved quickly towards her.

"Get OLD on you, you say?" he said as he grabbed her quickly around the waist and picked her up, carrying her on his hip, her ass peeking from under the towel around her. Her legs flailed in front of him as he held her as his left hand made a loud smack as it landed on her exposed ass.

"OUCH, Joe put me down!!"

"Not until you apologize for the "old" comment."

"Never! Never I tell you!" She laughed to egg him on.

His left hand rained one more smack to the other side of her ass before setting her down.

She stood mortified holding the two sore spots on her cute ass.

"You SPANKED me!" she laughed, as Joe had sense to run from her.

Her chase of him was short as he dove for the bed, attempting to wrap himself in the covers, but they were twisted from the night before and his ass was exposed to her as she slapped it in retaliation.

She then lay right on him as the two giggled like schoolchildren.

As the laughing subsides she rolled off him and they lay looking at the ceiling.

"What to do today? Anything special?" She asked.

"The Wall Street and a couple financial weekly's are supposed to be on our doorstep. I was hoping to drink a pot of coffee and sit in the sea air while catching up. You?" Joe quizzed.

"I want to hit a few of the boutiques and shops close-by to get some souvenirs and maybe some jewelry. I want one of those huge beach towels you see here. How about I do that while you read and when I come back, I'll have lunch with me. We can power up the blender and make a couple of those blue things to start our day off." Selena suggested.

"Hurricanes?" he wondered.

"Yeah, those. We can get buzzed for the afternoon." She said deviously.

"I don't know if I can stand to be away from you for that much time, while you shop." Joe wondered.

"We can make up for it later, Hon," She said with a wiggle. " Besides, reality will hit us in the face soon when we get home. We better get used to being apart a little."

After a laugh they both got up and set about their plan for the rest of the morning.

Selena knew exactly where she wanted to go. They had walked by the boutiques all week, to and from other destinations, but she wanted to go there alone and pick out some things for her parents, friends and Joe.

By eleven thirty she had a big handle bag full of treasures and was picking out a new bathing suit for home when she spotted a tiny blue stretch outfit that could be jogging togs for the summer as well as a proper suit for public beaches. She was fingering the material stretched on the mannequin to be sure it would support her breasts enough for a jog when a hand touched her arm.

"That suit would look great on you Selena." Pam said startling her.

"Oh hi Pam, and thanks. I was thinking I could wear it to jog, umm... if my boobs didn't bounce too much ha ha."

"I've got one similar and they support pretty good. I'm not as big as you on top, but they hold you in pretty good." Pam said with a smile.

"I think I'll get it." Selena said as she walked to another rack.

"Selena?" Pam said while tagging along. "Do you think we could talk, a... err... frankly, like we did the other day? I have a couple things sort of bothering me and you might be the only person whose opinion might not be slanted towards Dionn or me. I'm sorry, I don't mean to put you on the spot, it's just you and Joe have such a great obvious relationship and it looks so natural and fun to me. I envy you and want to know how I can get here."

"I'm flattered that you can see how much fun we have. We both feel so natural it scares us sometimes. I have to go get lunch for us, and Joe doesn't expect me back until after one, so we can go somewhere and talk." Selena said.

"How about we go someplace and I'll buy you a drink and you can order lunch at the same time?" Pam suggested.

"Sounds good Pam. I'll meet you out front after I pay for this." Selena said as she gathered her purchases and paid.

The ladies found an outdoor bistro close-by and ordered drinks and took a menu to the table.

"I lowered the boom on Dionn last night. I realized how right you were about his compunction to talk about sex. I really love him, but sexually he's like a sixteen year old trying to get a feel in the back seat. I've tried to be spontaneous and tender with him hoping that he will catch on and change but he's always trying to conquer me sexually. If he would just relax and make love to me and let things happen we could be so much happier. I told him I loved him but was sick of being treated like a prostitute. The night before, the couple you saw on the beach was Dionn and I. I thought if I was spontaneous with him, by just doing something sexy like that, he would begin to understand, and it did have an effect on him. God, he proposed to me. But, then he asked if he could finish in my mouth. I never answered him and I didn't want to do it, so I didn't. I worried that he might take back the proposal, but I don't like being treated that way. Jesus Selena, what can I do? I really do love him, but I won't live my life like this. You guys seem so happy and sexy, and I... Umm... I have to tell you, that we saw the two of you on the beach last night; don't be embarrassed, it was really quite beautiful. We weren't spying; I just had to get us out of the room after we talked. We saw you down the beach and then... well, we stayed low.

Dionn was all horned up afterwards, and I was a bit myself. But I wanted him to react to ME. We hit a few clubs and drank. He was asleep 5 minutes after we got home.

I left him a note this morning; he was still asleep when I left.

Selena, he seemed to understand everything I got on him for. He knows how he's used me and he swears he's going to change. I told him that I couldn't marry him that way.

You see, I was pushed ahead in school a couple years, so when we were all seniors I was still like a gawky freshman girl. I didn't fill out until the summer after I graduated. Dionn was always the heartthrob of all the girls in school, but he never paid attention to me. I was thin, flat, and had no shape. I began to change a lot just before graduation and when we started college I looked like I do now and couldn't keep track of all the guys who wanted to date me. I was on a full scholarship to UCLA and Dionn went to Irvine. We met at a mixer and he practically fell all over me. He never even realized we went to the same high school together.

God, I'm babbling on and on here. If I bore you or you want to say something, just jump in." Pam said reaching to touch Selena's hand.

"No, No. It's all very interesting and I'm listening. You know I was an accelerated student as well. So was Joe." Selena interjected.

"Well, Dionn is no dummy either, he was second in our class. But anyway...

He had dated a lot of my girlfriends and I had heard a lot about him. I remember I hated him because he got into all their pants and then never called them until he was ready for another roll. But, he was so damn charming when he met me; I agreed to go out on a date with him. My friends all assumed I was a virgin then because I had no real boyfriend yet. Actually I wasn't, my student transition advisor seduced me. He was supposed to tutor me at the library 3 times a week, when I was a senior, but sometimes he tutored me in his dorm. I was just getting these boobs and we both wanted to discover them.

I was determined not to give into Dionn and just find out what he was like. We saw each other that night and every night for a week. He tried to end every night in bed or the back of his car and I resisted. He began the pouting then and I told him he could have me, but if he did, that would be the end. I wanted a boyfriend, not a fuck date. About 2 weeks later I gave into him and it was wonderful. But, then every night was supposed to end with sex. We had so much fun together that the sex seemed a right and fitting end to a night. But it was always a fight for him to get more, to get me to do more. That was over a year ago and it's snowballed into what we have now." Pam said as she began to tear up and sniffle.

"God, I love him so much and want to make love to him all of the time, but he makes it such a guilt trip for me. I feel like if I let him do something different he may pick up the phone and call his friends to tell them about his new conquest. Why can't he just smother me like I want to smother him and let things just happen?

Selena, no other person in the world knows this, but I had an affair with a woman about 6 months ago. She was a close friend and we got a little drunk and I stayed at her dorm to avoid DWI. One thing led to another and she was all over me. I was ashamed in the morning, but it was a revelation. She was so passionate and everything happened so naturally. Our passion took over and what happened, happened. It's what I wanted from Dionn all along! I did things with her that I would never do before, and certainly would never do again. How do I get him to be spontaneous and passionate? He wants sex acts performed on him, and I want lovemaking. (Now her tears and crying were more frank) Am I wrong? Maybe I really don't love him and that's why I can't be what he wants."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.