Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

When they got into the car for the short jaunt home Selena kept her eyes forward and asked. "You're not pissed, are you?"

"No, not really," Joe answered, "But, you could have started World War 3 there. Why in hell did you go and do it NOW. We could have waited until we were a year together or something? You were lucky, I'll tell you that. I'm very tempted to give you that red bottom you talked about."

"You better not! I've been a spoiled little girl all my life and you're supposed to keep me that way." She whined and pouted.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't do a thing to hurt that cute ass of yours. It's safe." Joe said with a snicker. "But it doesn't mean you don't need it."

"I know one thing you can do to my cute ass that might hurt a little." She said as she reached over to touch his leg.

"Oooo you are a naughty one tonight. No, I thought I would save that for Jamaica. They say the full moon will set on the ocean while we are at Negril. We'll do it that night. It just sounds too sexy." Joe promised.

"Every time you put your tongue there it makes me nuts. Like I told my Dad, you are such a sweet lover." She said as she swung up the drive.

"I'm SURE he was thinking of my tongue on your little hole when you said that!"

Joe snickered as he jumped from the car to get her door.

Joe opened the service door beside the garage door and let them in and rang the elevator, which was waiting for them. As the door closed Joe went to push the UP button, but Selena stopped his hand.

She looked at him with a leering eye and walked him to the back of the car. She put her finger to her lips to shush him, and then let her long coat fall to the floor revealing the long clingy dress that showed no underwear lines for good reason. She peeled down the front of the dress to expose her breasts that she held like a newborns head, before kissing each one. She sidled up to Joe and reached for his coat zipper, letting it all the way down. She then unzipped his pants and reached in to take out his now-hardening cock.

She smiled at him and squat down in front of him taking half his cock in her mouth in one motion. She put her hands on the backs of his thighs and bobbed her head over him, slowly and sensuously about 10 times. She stood up and turned to hit the up button. When the door opened she took Joes cock in her hand and kissed him deeply.

"Although I'll prove to you each day how much I love you, I know I don't have to," she whispered in his ear after the kiss. "You know it and I know it, just like your love for me. My little speech to my parents was like me screaming from the rooftop to make sure the world knows, and if I have to do it one by one, I will. Now, your cock is all wet with my saliva, where do you want to put it?"

Joe reached behind her and picked her up, cradled in his arms, his wet cock bobbing below as he strode off the elevator car. He walked to the right about 5 steps and set her down behind the sofa facing it. He pushed the top of her torso over the back and she splayed her arms out to steady her self. She knew she was going to get it from behind by his rampant cock.

Joe took the bottom of the clingy knit dress and slid it up her legs till it was bunched over her ass, the top long since pulled down in the elevator. He put a hand to the top of her ass to steady himself, his thumb resting right on her little anus. He stepped back and bent to tongue her already wet pussy pushing his tongue deep between her vulva, tasting her juices, making sure she was ready for penetration. He dropped down to nip at her clit, teasing her. He ran his tongue back up the groove past her vagina as he slid his thumb away and licked her asshole, lathering and bathing it in his spittle. He stood up and undid his belt, letting his pants fall to the floor. With his penis still sticking out the opening in his shorts he stood up to her bent figure and pushed his cock to her slick split and filled her with his cock.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh!" she sighed as he filled her up and she raised her head in surprise as he just held himself there.

Joe bent over to hold her, using her breasts as handles to hold her closely.

"Take me like a savage Joe. Show me the wild animal that loves this wild animal." She mewled in a whispering squeak.

Joe needed no more encouragement as he withdrew almost all of the way and then began to plow her hard and fast as she dropped her body in resignation.

"YES, YES, YES." She shouted with wide eyes to match each pounding thrust.

Joe looked down to see the fleshy part of her buttocks quiver with his blows as the light caught the wetness of his saliva on her crinkled little bud that seemed to open and close with each of his thrusts. He took the steadying hand from one side of her and wet his thumb in his mouth. He would usually graduate to the size of his thumb, but his lust could no longer wait, as he wanted to impale her there.

He placed his wet thumb at the middle of her asshole and without warning pushed it in hard.

"EEEeeeeeeeeeeARRRGgggggggggggg." She cried at the sudden intrusion, beginning to reach back with her hand, but stopping. It was a painful intrusion she had been longing for since losing her cherry there to Joe some months ago.

The rear intrusion and the slippery pounding she was getting from his cock brought her to the brink of orgasm as she stiffened and bore down, holding her breath as it blitzed over her senses.

A long pleasured scream came from deep within her signaling her intense pleasure. Joe became aware that she was very, very wet as she leaked thin wet fluid on him and dripped to the floor. She had a squirting orgasm.

Joe suddenly felt her vaginal muscles begin to work him, squeezing at him and the thumb deep in her ass.

"Cum for me baby! Fill me up with that hot cum! Put it in my pussy!!" she demanded.

Joe needed little more to push him over the edge at he felt his balls squeeze his load up the tubes to his cock head.

"GRRRRRRRETZZZZ." He grunted as he pounded her even harder to spray his load into her. As he slipped this thumb from her gripping ass the slap of his hips became more pronounced to her ass.

Finally his orgasm subsided and he slowed until finally collapsing over her.

They both puffed hard and then Joe suddenly stood up holding her to him, but forgetting his pants were still around his ankles he tripped back and fell, although slowly as he caught himself, to the floor, Selena in his arms, his cock falling from her.

Knowing neither of them were hurt they began to laugh uncontrollably.

"If we had smashed our heads and died and they found us that way, how could they write the cause of death?" Joe howled as Selena laughingly repositioned her self on the floor.

She was on her stomach now, their bodies in an L shape, her face over his, while he on his back. They kissed deeply between the laughs.

Selena reached down to shinny the dress below her waist. "Let the dress catch your cum leaking from me, it'll dry clean easier that the carpet." Joe had no reaction; he just smiled as their laughter died down.

Selena propped herself up on her elbows again and began to neck with Joe again, their mouths and tongues really going to work on each other. It was a passionate end to a passionate session of lovemaking.

Finishing their spit swap Selena rested her head on his chest and immediately saw his limping cock, its final oozes leaking from its tip. She sprung to her knees and moved to take his flaccid penis in her mouth to taste the end of their lovemaking.

Joe jumped in pleasure/pain as her sucking finished him for sure. She stopped once she knew he was over sensitive and then just held him in her mouth, reveling in the feeling for a moment.

"It's weird." She said. "Taking you in my mouth is about the sexiest thing, and to think of it with anyone but you is still repulsive to me. I've known girls who admitted to me that they have given casual blowjobs in an effort to be safe sexually and still get the thrill from sex. I was abhorred in my mind at that thought, but with you it is like an electrical charge to my sexual senses. It's like when you play with my hiney, or the time that you filled it. I get so off on that. Is it that its sooooo personal that I know only you will ever touch me that way, or do I just want to be naughty with you because I love you so much. Something about being portrayed as forbidden makes it different, I guess."

"I just know that I love you and want to enjoy you, and make you happy, while you do the same to me. Hurting you is not an option, which I worry about with butt sex. But we share our bodies with each other so fully for each other's satisfactions; there is no reason to analyze. We just do what seems natural, and exciting." Joe said as he brought himself to his knees.

Selena stood up and offered an arm to help him up, which he took.

After he stood he looked at her a little dejectedly.

"Fucking knees!" he said. "Forty goddamn years old and I have to lean on you for help to get up! Are you sure you want this?"

"Joe, I love to help in every way to make things easier for you. Come on, you have to admit that your knees are the only part of you that's even close to acting your age. You look young, you feel young and I couldn't take any more sexually. I love YOU, Joseph. I'll take whatever comes with you. Understand?" She said as she hugged her head to his chest and then looked in his eyes to make her point.

"Yes, that I do fully understand, finally. We are in true love. Lets go to bed and shower in the morning. Your old man is beat." He chuckled as they went off to bed looking forward to the start of their Spring Break tomorrow.

With their plane not due to leave until 3:00 pm the lovers didn't set their alarm and for the first time in months they had nothing to get up for. The sun being high enough to get in the high casement windows of the bedroom served as their wake-up.

Selena was the first to wake and she checked the clock. 10:00 am! It was the first she had see that from a bed since she met Joe, for sure. She looked over at Joe and he was on his back, lightly snoring. She scooted over and hugged her head to his heart as she hummed a happy melody to wake him.

"Mmmmm, if I can wake to this everyday in Jamaica we may never leave." He said in a guttural voice that needed clearing.

Selena just hugged him tighter and inhaled deeply.

"You know we could just retire together to some far away place. I've got enough going to get us by and we could just while our lives away." Joe mused.

"Mmm, it sounds good... except I really need to know I accomplished something while I was here. Too many people are contributing nothing to life, to the world. I want to make a difference. Why do you think I work so hard at school?" She said through a blank stare into the sunlight.

"You loved me and made me happy, isn't that accomplishment?" he asked, not really serious.

"Oh, that's something, and it's making a difference. But, look at all you've done. I need that resume' too. You understand that, right?" She asked.

"Of course. I was just being facetious, even though it's nice to know that now it's always an option if things just get too crazy, or if I were to be sick or something. Do you know what I mean?" Joe asked.

"It's exactly the reason I want to study and then work hard. So I can sit back with you and say, "I did this, I earned this." Satisfaction in accomplishment is important." She said as she turned to her stomach cradling her head on her own arms crossed on Joe's chest.

"As long as you think that way, never wonder how and why I love you so much, why we get along so famously." He said as he smiled into her eyes.

Selena uncurled her arms and splayed them across his chest and hugged him hard.

"I know I'm still full of stale cum, but I want you inside me." She said as she began to move her legs over him to mount him.

"Oh God Selena, I have to pee so bad, I hate to ruin this moment." Joe said sadly.

"I'll wait here." She said with a smile as she rolled off him.

As she heard his urine stream stop he called out, "Why don't you come in with me and we'll make love in the shower?"

"Nooooooooooooooooo," she whined in disappointment. "Get in HERE NOW!"

"But I thought..." He started before she wailed again.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease damn it, NOW!" she demanded in an obviously flustered tone.

Joe came back to the bedroom; almost a little concerned that something was wrong. "What? Is there a problem?"

Selena opened the covers for him to lay his nude form next to hers. She reached to the shelf on the headboard and took a piece of breath gum and quickly chewed it a few times to incite her saliva glands to rinse the morning yecch from her mouth. As soon as Joe had slid in she leaned over to kiss him and pass him the gum as well. He chewed a few times and cleared the mouth coat he had as well as she took the wrapper and put it to his mouth. He swallowed and chewed once more and offered the chewed gum for her to take.

"So what's the urgency of..." he started to say before Selena planted her lips to his and then put an arm behind him to get him to roll on her.

Her kiss was passion filled and he answered it in kind. His half-mast penis responded quickly as she spread her legs a bit to accommodate him. When it touched her excited pussy she needed little more than a hip movement to line him up to sink into her.

She sighed through her nose as he filled her, their lips still connected, tongues teasing each other.

As her arms snaked around him, he detected her crying, it seemed and he broke the kiss.

"What, you're crying! What's the matter?" Joe whispered.

Her sob deepened as she pulled him closer, her mouth beside his ear.

"I love you so much and they want to pull us apart." She sobbed. "My Mommy, my Daddy, my friends all say you're too this, I'm too that. Can't they see how much I love you?... How much you love me?" She whispered in Joes ear while she sobbed hard, her tears running down her face.

"That's why!" she said as she moved to get face to face with Joe, "That's why I made my case with my parents last night. To make sure they knew that nothing they could do or say could take me away from you. I love you so much! I want to spend everyday with you. Begin and end everyday just like this, making love. When we're too old for that we can just lay and hold each other. But I never want to be away from you!" she said as her sobbing slowed and her eyes implored him.

Her passionate sobbing and vow made Joe a little misty himself and certainly filled him with passion, his penis now rock hard within her.

"You know we are forever, and so do I." Joe said trying to fight the emotion in his voice. "Never let anyone's words make you think any differently or think I could ever change how I feel."

Selena smiled through her tears and he smiled through his as he began to move his hips. She let a quivering chuckle escape as she acknowledged his movement and the obvious instant effect on her. She gripped him with her vagina like no woman ever had, making him put his weight on his knees to begin moving harder within. They kept eye-to-eye contact as he fucked her, their eyes imploring each others ardor and emotion. Finally she began to lose control as orgasm began to sweep her and she pulled his head next to hers with both arms around his neck. Using his head on the pillow to provide support he began to thrust harder to rush both of their orgasms.

The stiffening of her body and the quick deep cry's and squeaks from her throat told him she was riding the crest of her climax. He sucked in a deep breath in her ear as he let go of his seed within her in a wild pumping spasm.

They remained embraced together until they caught their breaths and then Joe rolled off. Selena immediately rolled over him, straddling her legs on either side of him. She reached between her legs and took his softening penis and fondled it lovingly.

"That's how much I love you Joseph. The very thought of EVER losing you makes me cry and fill with passion for you. Your little doodle here (wagging his penis) makes me crazy and fills me with the love I know you have for me."

Joe just smiled and whispered to her, "Never doubt me."

"NOW, you get in the shower and then bring the papers to the proxy's office, while I take a shower and shave everything for you. I'll make myself nice and smooth and soft from belly button to butt hole. How does that sound?" She teased.

"Are you trying to say we can't shower together?" Joe asked with a pouty lip.

"That's what I'm saying. I want to be ready for you in Jamaica tonight. Uhhh, don't plan on a lot of sleep, sexy man!" she said as she got up from him and went to the kitchen to make coffee.

As Selena puttered in the kitchen and Joe prepared for his shower he came to the kitchen. He went behind her and put his arms around her and bent to whisper in her ear.

"Don't you ever fret about others trying to break us up; I am yours, you are mine. If anything were to ever come between us, it would be our own doings. Don't shed another tear over it. You have my heart." He said softly in her ear.

"I know. I let my emotions get the best of me at times." She said as she turned and kissed him. "Now get in the shower so I have the time to make myself sexy."

The trip to Jamaica was just over 5 hours in the air, just long enough to make Joe's knees ache from sitting so long. Selena saved a lot of the details of the trip to go over while in flight to help pass his time for him. With no delays they would land in Montego Bay before 8:30 pm and take a taxi bus to a cocktail cruise and shuttle to Negril Beach. The water trip was just less than 40 miles and took under 2 hours. With no delays and smooth connections it looked like they could check into the resort by 11 o'clock.

After about an hour in flight spent getting settled acquainting themselves with the planes amenities, Selena sensed it was time to occupy Joe.

Selena fished a large manila envelope from her carry-on and began to lay the contents on her lap.

"Joe, let me familiarize you with what I know about Chiascuro Resort." She said as she took out the brochures and pictures. "The hotel portion on the east end is a couples only clothing optional resort, as is their beach. We are in the oceanfront cottages that are much more private, as is our beach that is separated from the other by a small jetty. Our beach is also clothing optional and is very private. We don't have much to worry about there."

"Clothing optional? Are you saying we're going skinny dipping?" Joe asked furrowing his brow.

"No, we can go nude sunbathing though. It's not something dirty. I've talked to a lot of people about it and they say it's exciting. There's no playing around and people take it serious and act natural. I will tell you that at the resort, in the resort hotel portion, it is a stop on the Hedonism circuit. But I was assured by the salesperson that the cottages on the ocean are private and have no connection with the upper resorts goings on. Honeymooners and couples like us mainly use them. But we can use our beach or the other main beach and both are clothing optional. There is no hanky panky permitted outside of the upper resort. Come on Joe, you have to have an open mind here. YOU'RE the one who wanted me to open up and I think this sounds like fun. I know I didn't tell you about the nude beach part, but come on Joe, it will be fun!!"

Joe was looking at her funny while his mind ran things over and over with his beautiful little Selena out in the altogether for all to see.

Selena sensed what he was thinking and used her hand on his cheek to caress and kiss him, and whispered in his ear, "When I'm on my shoulders and knees on the bed with my pussy and hiney propped up for you to do unspeakable things to me, wouldn't you like golden brown little buns looking up at you?"

Joe's eyes bugged and he exhaled deeply through pursed lips.

"They're going to be spanked red little buns if you keep talking so naughty." He whispered back with a smile and a tickle to her ribs.

"Come on Joey, seriously. I think this will be fun. You and me free as can be. This could even be a preview of retirement, old man." She kidded back with a poke to his ribs.

"OK, OK, I promise I won't be a prude and give it a shot. I can't believe you found something I've never done." He said in resignation.

"You'll be able to look at all the other women there too." She added as his face brightened with a feigned evil smile.

"But keep in mind that if I see little Joey begin to stand up, someone else will have spanked red buns." She said in a warning tone, showing a wry grin.

Excited talk of their time together and intermittent naps made the time go by fast and before they knew it the cabin tone sounded.

"This is you captain wishing you a Caribbean good evening. We will be landing in Montego Bay in about 5 minutes. The early evening temperature is 80 degrees with an ocean breeze at 5 to 10 miles an hour. We are getting here about 14 minutes early thanks to tail winds and superb flying conditions. Your hostess will give you final landing instructions. Thank you for flying with us. Enjoy your stay in Jamaica."

"This is great Joe. We should make our connection to the boat easily. Our driver should be at the gate with a sign for Moonlight Champagne Cruises." Selena said, as she got more excited.

Joe grinned at her excitement and took her hand.

Barely on the ground in Jamaica for 20 minutes, and they were aboard a van with 3 other couples from the flight. The van driver assured them that they would make the cruise easily. They were just 5 minutes away and the boat was waiting for them.

True to his word, it seemed only a minute later they were wheeling their luggage to the gangway. A concierge checked their bags and they settled on the main deck for cocktails and snacks as the boat left the harbor in Montego to head for Negril Beach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.