Selena and Joe - Cover

Selena and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Pettybox

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Selena and Joe is the story of a young innocent who meets an older man with a reputation who together find the true love of their lives. Joe teaches Selena the ways of love and she teaches him that all things are not as you might assume, despite your years of experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Romantic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

As Spring Break time began to roll around Selena began to feel Joe out to see if they could go away together. She knew he rarely rested from his investment games and keeping his finger on the pulse of Johnson Construction. If there was anything about him she wanted to change, it was that. As obsessed as she was with hard work, she was still young enough to realize the need to recreate. She was hard pressed to remember a day she had spent with him where work didn't enter the equation. If this were going to become a long time relationship, she needed to find ways to get him to relax and just be hers for days at a time.

It was Valentines Day and Joe had taken her to a suite's hotel after a lobster dinner Stan's Oyster House, probably the oldest, most famous, restaurant in the area. The Saturday Valentines Day made it a popular night for couples hotel packages. There would be a wheel-in breakfast on Sunday morning and having Joe away from his phones and computer for almost 2 whole days left him quite attentive and she loved it.

"What do I have to do to get you to go away for a Spring Break vacation, just you and me?" She asked, lying exhausted in a post-coital embrace.

"You mean you aren't going away with some frat or sorority for that week?" Joe joked.

"Come on Joe, be serious. I've worked my butt off for this break and I want to be with you for it, but I'm not going to play second fiddle to your business to be with you. You need a break too, and I think we should go hide for a week." She reasoned.

"Who's going to watch the market and protect my investments?"

"You know damn well that you can put buy and sell parameters on everything and leave it with a broker, and don't tell me about the new deals you might miss. If there's a dollar out there you don't make I think you'll survive, rich boy. Besides we can go to a place that has phones."

"You sound like I've neglected you, and "rich boy"! Wow, was that a shot?"

"Oh Joe, you know what I mean. You do OK and missing a few deals here and there won't make a difference to you. As much as I enjoy your work and love when we work together, 24 hours straight of alone time is something we've never had. Wouldn't a week be great?"

"Why would you want to go away with an old guy like me?" Joe joked to avoid an answer.

"Listen "old guy", there won't be many girls anywhere on break who'll get the kind of sex you give me. Your age is your crutch when you don't want to do something. You can stop that shit right now!" Selena responded to let Joe know she wouldn't take a smug answer to appease her.

"Am I really that bad? Do I neglect you? I mean I KNOW I don't neglect you and I certainly don't put you second. You are everything to me." Joe defended himself.

"I KNOW that, but we never seem to have dedicated time where nothing interrupts our time. Is it a sin that I want you all to myself, no phones, no computers, no newspapers, no fax, no pagers; just you and I until the sheets get worn out? Am I awful to want you like that?"

"No. No you aren't. I guess I'm just paranoid. Whenever I thought I crossed the line into that special place where spirits meld as one forever, I lost out. Truthfully, I can tell you, I keep waiting for this bubble to burst." Joe admitted.

Selena got a strange look on her face and then looked away from Joe. She got up and went to the bathroom and closed the door, leaving Joe to wonder how stupid he was to make his comment.

After about 10 minutes the door opened and Selena came out, still naked, still so beautiful. Joe didn't know what to do, what to say.

Selena stood at the foot of the bed with arms akimbo and stared down to Joe.

"LOOK! I'm not going anywhere, I love you and that's the way it is. But if you are going to spend forever walking on eggshells around me, I'm out of here. I want you, the real you. I don't want some pussyfooter. If we want to spend our lives together we have to know each other. If you're going to hide your feelings and keep yourself away from me just so I can't find what all the others ran from, then forget it. You obviously think you have some character flaw that made the others go away. I don't think that at all. Is it possible that none of the others wanted to settle down? Maybe it was never you. You say you never got a reason with some of them. Admitting you're immature is tough to do, and that may be the crux of all of it. Lynn still loves you; she just can't live with you. Her life has to be a party, but you wanted to settle down. She still lives day to day and is probably jealous of you!" Selena preached before she knelt on the bed and walked on her knees next to Joe.

"I'm sorry, it was a stupid thing to say." Joe said sheepishly.

"No it wasn't. It's a stupid thing to THINK! Thank God you said it, how else would I have known? I've got it in my mind that I'll spend the rest of my life with you, and you're holding back on me. You're not being honest. Cut the shit Joe!" She said emphasizing her words with a slap to his thigh.

Their eyes met and without words they looked into each other's minds and communicated volumes. After a few minutes that seemed like an hour, she blinked.

"We ARE one, Joe. You're waiting for it to happen, and it already HAS." She said as she casually took his cock in her hand, still kneeling beside his prone body.

"We've been one for quite a time Joe, at least I'VE thought so." She said as her thumb rubbed over the head of the penis in her hand.

Joe looked back at Selena with a cautious eye.

"If you've thought we were one, why didn't you say so?"

"Isn't putting this penis in my mouth and making you come down my throat so I can taste the seed that will make our babies enough of a hint to say that I'm committed to you?" She asked.

"You know I've had a vasectomy, how can we make babies? You're talking about it and we've hardly discussed marriage and we've NEVER discussed having children." Joe said with a little edge towards her presumptions.

"Joseph, THAT'S how I know we are one. I KNOW we're getting married. I also know that if I asked you, you would have your vasectomy reversed. The babies? You wouldn't deny me that, because again, all I would have to do was ask you. You love me that much. I know that, because we are ONE." Selena said as her thumb and first 3 fingers crowned his penis and slipped up and down over the head.

Joe sighed at his surrender. "You're right on everything. You are the most important thing I have ever had in my life and would do anything to please you, to make you happy, us happy. The thought of raising children has always scared the crap out of me. Now, all of a sudden, it seems so joyful a thought knowing it's you I'll do it with." Joe said followed by a deep exhale as her hand on his cock was making him more and more excited.

A tear ran down Selena's cheek as a happy grin crept over her face. She was about to say something to Joe to affirm her thoughts and his words. Instead she looked down and saw the light catch a clear pearl that appeared at the opening at the end of his cock. She stepped back on her knee and bent to take his penis in her mouth. She went down about half way, up and down about 3 times and then held the head in her mouth as her thumb and index finger massaged the base where it met his body.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhh Haaa, Urrrrrt!" Joe grunted and moaned as pleasure overtook him and he orgasmed, depositing his come in her mouth as she quickly swallowed.

Being the second time he had come in an hour or so, it was low in volume, but it was high in pleasure as she continued to suck at his head to get every drop. With her eyes closed she received it as communion. The fact she loved him so, and knew the pleasure it brought, the feral scent of his pubic area and the musky taste that crossed her tongue all combined to fill her with a satisfaction.

As she gave up the end of his shaft and laid her head on his stomach, she put a hand between her legs to touch her shiny pink, engorged clit. That touch was all she needed to shudder and turn her mouth to Joe's stomach and bite and suck at his flesh. A shrill "Aeeeeeeeeeeeee" escaped from her throat as her spontaneous orgasm coursed through her body.

As her teeth gave up the grip on Joe's stomach she collapsed to her side and the two lovers fell asleep in this most intimate position.

Sunday morning found Selena waking from her exhaustive sleep in the same place she fell away, her head on Joe's belly. She sat up on one elbow and worked the cobwebs out to be sure she knew the where and when of the moment.

She thought about Joe being paranoid about their relationship and she wanted to slap his ass again for even thinking such a thing. She stifled her urge to pee and sat up enough to hug her knees to her chest and stare into space and think.

She felt Joe start on the bed and before she could turn to look at him he pulled her back into his arms.

"You're awake and running the grist of last night through the mill, aren't you? I'm sorry for being that way. I do know this is different, I really do." Joe said.

"What if they can't reverse it?" Selena asked out of the blue.

"Reverse what?" Joe wondered out loud, confused.

"Your vasectomy. The reverse success rates are over 50-50 but what if you're in the bottom 50?" She wondered.

"We can get a donor, or something. Don't worry, we'll be OK."

"No, I want a love child. I want my lovers seed planted in me. Our baby should be part of both of us."

"Then maybe I won't be the father of your baby. Maybe you'll come to your senses and marry a younger man."

Selena sat up quick and cracked Joe on the thigh again.

"You just told me that you knew this was different from your other relationships, and then you go right back and say something stupid. You're impossible!"

"You misunderstood me Ess. I mean everything with us seems perfect now, but maybe a couple years will bring change that either of us can't see now. Right now I read the cards the same way that you do, really. The younger man quip was just to sting you. I didn't mean it the way it sounded. Trust me." Joe assured her.

Selena turned and kissed Joe and bounced from the bed.

"Holy Moly do I have to go! Besides the champagne that needs to find it's way out, whatever you fed me is knocking on the door too."

"Well, thanks for sharing. Don't be too long in there. Breakfast will be here between 9 and 9:30 and its 8:45 now and I have the urge to purge as well."

As Selena closed the bathroom door she could be heard shouting, "Announcing number ones and number two's. We must be in love."

A few minutes after 9 a knock came to the suite door and breakfast arrived. For the first time since they arrived they covered their naked bodies.

As they ate their breakfast their robes fell open and eventually Joe stood and let his fall. Selena grinned at him and stood, doing a pirouette, letting hers do the same. Joe couldn't help but tell her how beautiful and perfect her lithe body was. Her perfect all over tan and shaved, smooth pussy and pixie face made her a picture worthy of the masters.

When they finished the breakfast Selena took Joe by the hand and led him into the shower. Once the water was adjusted she told him to stand still and she would wash him. She lathered and rinsed him meticulously, pausing only to kneel in front of him and hold out his balls to be kissed and the head of his cock to be sucked and lolled for a moment. Once she had teased him, she stood and handed him the soap.

Joe began to wash her body, much in the way she had preceded with him.

When he got to her behind he had her turn and bend. After he had soaped and rinsed between her cute butt halves he extended his hand forward to run his fingers through her pussy. He bent and kissed her asshole, running his tongue over and over it, still working her pussy to a clean sheen. Once he rinsed her, she began to straighten, but he asked her to stay bent.

"I can't resist any longer," he said as he brought the head of his cock to her pussy lips and dragged it through until it sunk in. Selena put a hand forward to steady herself and groaned in pleasure. Her ass just out of the spray, he saw her butt hole wink with every thrust he made and he couldn't stop himself from soaking his thumb in his mouth and bring it to her opening. She jumped as his thumb entered her, but then drove herself back onto his cock.

"God, Ess, I just wanted a tease for you and me. Let's save this for the bed." Joe said as he drew his cock from her steamy pussy.

"Mmmmmm, how about that thumb? What made you get so naughty back there? I can't tell you it doesn't feel strange, or make me wonder what something else would be like there." Selena said as she stood, pushing his thumb out in doing so.

She leaned back against Joe pushing her butt to his groin and reached back to pull his face beside hers.

"Can you make me THAT bad of a girl?" Selena asked.

"You aren't a bad girl, and I would never make you one. I wasn't getting naughty; I was trying to pleasure you. Lots of nerve endings in that area, you know. But, remember that the system design has that as an exit, not an entrance." Joe whispered in her ear.

"Remember that I heard all the Corner Store stories. I know you like it." She sighed coyly.

"But, it hurts a lot of times, and I don't want that." Joe assured her.

"Neither do I, but I'd be lying if I said I never thought about it. Your thumb hurts a little for a second, but then... Ooooooooo, the sensations." She purred.

"I was a little ashamed the morning after I rode it back there, and when you asked what was wrong I told you I hurt. I didn't really; I just didn't want you to think I was that bad of a girl. I know I was silly."

Joe straightened up and took Selena by the arms and put her under the spray.

"Lets rinse and get to bed. It's not good to analyze sex, you should just let it happen and not have regrets. If something is happening you don't like, either partner should just say so. It's an expression of love, and I love you." Joe said with a kiss to the back of her neck.

A few minutes later Selena stood in front of the bathroom mirror with a towel wrapped around her hair. She was tending to a blemish on her forehead that her hair usually covered. Her cosmetic case was open as she applied medicine to it.

Joe came up behind her and took her towel from her hair and picked up her brush and began to brush out and detangle her blonde locks.

"You are so beautiful, that little blemish makes no difference. I love you anyway you are." He said as he pulled the brush freely through her hair, front to back.

Selena stopped what she was doing and put her hands on the edge of the sink counter.

"Oh, that feels so good. Someone else touching your hair and scalp can be erotic." She said as she pushed her naked butt back to Joe.

"Yeah? Do you get wet panties when you go to the stylist?"

"No! That's different, at least for me. I do know girls who've had affairs with their hairdresser though; both male and female."

Joe put the brush down and reached around to hold Selena's breasts as she pushed back against him. His penis was beginning to rise again and she began to undulate a bit on it. She backed up a step and leaning on her left arm, she took her right and reached underneath herself to find the head of his dick. Grasping it like a plum she pushed it against her vulva and let Joe thread into her.

"Goddddddd, I'll never get sick of this. You feel so good in me." She said as Joe pressed to the hilt in her and held that position, still holding her breasts and bending to hug his body to hers.

"We should just go on the bed." Joe whispered to her as she swooned from being so full.

"Fuck no! Don't move lover, you feel so good!" she whimpered back.

Hearing her cry of approval made Joe begin to hump her like a dog in heat, short strokes staying deep in her. He finally needed to feel some friction and let her breasts go and stood up to pump her with long strokes. When he looked down to see himself sink into her again, her little asshole was open again. He couldn't resist wetting his thumb again and pressing into her.

"Arghhhhhhhhh, that's it Joseph, fill my holes with you! Oh God, lover!!" Selena spewed as she half twisted away and half pushed herself onto Joe's body parts.

Joe was sure he wanted to bring her to the bed and restart this session again with some long tongue detail, but Selena was already pretty well wound up. Still he wanted to try. As he extracted his thumb and began to pull his cock from her she thrust a hand into the cosmetic case near her hand and pulled a tube of KY jelly out. He knew she had misread his intentions but her words spurred him on.

"Don't try it without this Joe. I'll stop you if it hurts too much."

Joe popped the cap and looked at the shapely ass in front of him, her little eye winking. Knowing how he loved her, he wanted her every way, but never seriously considered this as an option any time soon. However, there was no time like the present and his better judgment went out the window with the click of the KY cap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.