Tuned In and Turned On - Cover

Tuned In and Turned On

by Tim Mack

Copyright© 2004 by Tim Mack

Erotica Sex Story: My very strange night with my first very strange California girl. After thinking that she just wanted to take things slow, she suddenly stepped on the accelerator after being turned on by a TV Preacher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   .

I've known a lot of women over the years, but there was one night that was just so strange. I mean growing up in New York, I could remember hearing songs on the radio like "I wish they could all be California girls", so of course when I went to California I guess somehow I expected them all to be like the song somehow.

I just imagined that California girls would just be dancing all around the beach in bikinis or maybe even nothing at all. I just had the impression that the state was just one big orgey or something. What surprised me most about California was the fact that not everyone even had a suntan.

I thought. "If that not out in the Sun. What could they be doing all day?"

I guess the thought just never occured to me that even people in California had office jobs to go to that were indoors and not everyone was dancing around the beach all day in bikinis.

At least to me, there seemed to be a lot of girls in California that seemed to have a lot of complicated issues. I never really knew what to expect. I mean sure, I did find some girls in California that seemed fairly normal, but I really just never knew what to expect next. I just had to throw my East Coast date book in the trash can.

East Coast dating rules, just didn't work in California. In fact no one seemed to play by any hard and fast rules in California. You just never knew what to expect next. Sure, I was in California, but I think deep down, I was really looking for the East Coast girl.

I was no longer fixated on the throbing breasts, poping, out of their bikini tops, kind of girls with the great suntans. Rather I was just in search of a fairly attractive looking girl that I could share the day with and maybe even have an intelligent conversation with.

So, I headed out on the town wondering if I could meet just one normal California girl that might resemble an East Coast kind of girl at least a little bit, anyway. So, I stoped at a club that had a nice band and a normal looking kind of crowd. I thought. "Let me stop in for a beer and check things out a bit."

While there I meet this girl that I really thought was nice. She was very pretty, but I wasn't just really interested in her body. I thought she was very nice.

And then I thought to myself. "How nice it is to meet a girl in California that just didn't have so many issues."

So that night, I thought. "Maybe she's the one."

She asked. "Would you like to go back to my place for a few drinks."

I said. "Sure, I would love to."

She took me back home with her and I was more than happy to just have a beer and watch TV with her. It was the first time I meet her and I am never in a hurry when it comes to things like that. In fact, I like to take my time getting to know someone.

She had some "Fire And Brimstone" Preacher type show on TV and she asked. "Do you mind if I watch?"

I said. "Sure go ahead, whatever you want to watch."

I'm really not sure who was on the show but they were talking about sex and what a big sin it was to have sex outside of marriage and eternal damnation and the whole nine yards.

I thought to myself. "Well, I guess this her little subtle hint to me, that she's not planning on having sex with me tonight unless we run out quick and get married or something. I guess she's letting me know that she doesn't want to risk eternal damnation just for a roll in the hay with me."

As the show went on, those fires of eternal damnation just seemed to be getting hotter and hotter.

She seemed to be all turned on with this show.

I hadn't watched much local California TV, so I thought. "Well, maybe this is all they have on at this hour."

I just didn't know, so I keep quiet and didn't even make any jokes about it.

She said to me. "Its getting late. Why don't you stay over?"

I laughed and said. "I don't know. Do you think we might be eternally damned if I stay over?"

I was only joking of course, and it just so happened to be, one of those rare times when I wasn't even thinking of sex. But she surprised me with an incredible seductive smile. I gave her a seductive smile back, just as a reflex I suppose, and then she seemed to catch herself somehow, and went back into a neutrual composure.

She said. "Yeah, good point. It sounds really hot down there."

I laughed and said. "Oh yeah, sounds real, real, hot."

She pulled out a blanket and throw it on her living room floor, and spread it out nice and neat, and put two huge nice fluffy pillows at the head of the blanket. She said. "Lay down and relax."

So, I did. I layed on my back and strethed out and put my head on the fuffy pillows.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.