Getting A Rather Large Cock - Cover

Getting A Rather Large Cock

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Marie Osmond has ventured into a lot of different sexual areas but this time she gets taken into one she might not have chosen for herself -- an area of animalistic sex that could prove to be the ultimate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Celebrity   MaleDom   Humiliation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   .

Marie Osmond had had literally several hundred lovers in her life. She'd even fucked her own dog and led her good bisexual friend Allison to fuck some of her own canine lovers. But this time, one of Marie's male lovers had another idea in store for her -- Marie was going to get fucked by a juvenile male gorilla. His name was Harry -- which seemed appropriate since his developing body was, of course, entirely covered with his deep dark black gorilla fur.

Harry was rapidly gaining sexual experience since he'd been used to fuck and fertilize several female gorillas in a breeding program, but he'd never been used to fuck a human being. His master had arranged with Sid, Marie's lover, to provide Harry for an evening when Sid would manage to get Marie restrained where they could let Harry do his sexual thing with Marie.

There was one thing for sure about Harry the Gorilla. He was one heck of a well-endowed male creature. His cock was easily aroused when he found himself in a sexually suggestive situation and his cock would grow hugely hard and thick, nearly instantly giving him the tool to mount, fuck and fertilize any female he was allow to fuck.

Sid went to Marie's house and within an hour he'd given her something to make her woozy but not to slip into unconsciousness. He didn't want Marie passed out when Harry got a chance to slide his big hard ape cock insider her hot pussy, he just wanted her to cooperate and let it happen.

Marie was shackled because Sid wasn't sure how well she'd accept getting fucked by an ape's cock and he's positioned her on the edge of her own large king-sized bed. Marie's body was totally naked, and he had tied her ankles so that he legs were slightly spread and her pussy was more than apparent and readily accessible to Harry's sexual approaches. When the moment had arrived, Sid gave the signal to Harry's owner/trainer and Harry was brought into Marie's bedroom.

Instantly Harry knew what was in the offing and Sid could see that his large gorilla cock had started growing to full erection. Sid wasn't sure but he could tell that Harry's cock was well over 12 inches long, maybe longer and very thick and very very hard when fully aroused.

Sid just about lost it when Harry's trainer pointed him in the direction of Marie's nakedly displayed body and gave him the command -- "Fuck the bitch, Harry. Fuck her."

Without any hesitation, Harry sauntered forward eagerly to Marie's body, his now totally engorged ape cock bobbing between his legs as he leaned over behind Marie's ass and sniffed to ensure himself that this was indeed a female bitch in heat waiting for him to service her. Harry loved a female's hot horny pussy and he licked his tongue over Marie's naked cunt, loving the taste of hot female juices on his lips and tongue. He was hot to fuck and he was ready to give this female everything he had between his legs.

Sid and Harry's owner loved the erotic hotness of what they both knew was about to occur. Harry's owner was particularly interested since Harry had never fucked a human. But he was pretty sure that Harry was savvy enough in his own gorilla sexuality to do this scenario justice. Sid just wanted to see his lady lover, Marie Osmond, getting shagged by an overly sexed and very well-endowed male gorilla. He wanted to be able to see the aftermath of her being fucked by a gorilla seeping from her hot pussy when Harry had finished with her.

Harry began bucking his dark furred hips back and forth even before he mounted Marie to fuck. He cock was large and fully erect and he moved up behind Marie's nakedly splayed thighs, instantly sensing where the full swollen head of his ape-cock was supposed to go. There was nothing of finesse about Harry's sexual intuition, however, and the instant he realized he was properly positioned to "mount Marie", he shot his hips forward, feeling his large swollen cockhead gaining position in the lips of Marie's pussy and in the next instant she had over six inches of very horny and very determined gorilla cock buried inside her pussy and pressing forward until every last inch of ape-cock was fully penetrating her waiting pussy. Harry loved the feel of hot tight female pussy swallowing inch after inch of his pistoning cock and he instantly allowed his mind and his body to switch into the "full-out fuck mode" and began driving his hairy hips back and forth, in and out of the shapely white female body fastened prone underneath his rampantly fucking cock.

Harry's owner had been impressed with the young gorilla's sexual energy from the first time he'd used Harry to mate with a female gorilla. The female gorilla had been a virgin and Harry had taken her vigorously and fucked her until her pussy was seeping with his thick plentiful gorilla jizz. He'd allowed Harry to mate several times and he knew that whatever human female got fucked by Harry, it would be a remarkable experience for that woman.

No sooner had Harry sunk his horny hard engorged ape-cock into Marie Osmond's hot wet pussy than he reached down, grabbing the woman by her shoulders and he began to flash his hips back and forth, driving every last inch in and out of Marie's tightly clasping pussy so rapidly that neither Sid nor Harry could believe their eyes. Harry was almost an automatic fucking machine when he sunk his horny big hard cock inside a waiting female. Marie wasn't "out" from the powdering she'd been given and she quickly realized that whatever male was mounted behind her was giving her a royally pussy reaming as she felt her tight pussy stretched and completely "taken" with every single in and out thrust of her lover for the moment. Marie felt herself totally aroused by the hot lover she was being fucked by and she began to whimper and beg Harry to really fuck her hard and deep as she began straining against her shackles and to move her hot hungry pussy back and forth in unison with Harry's pussy fucking.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.