Velvet's Sweet Stallion - Cover

Velvet's Sweet Stallion

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - They were a family with all the power, but they always wanted more or everything. When you've done everything, you tend to go to extremes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Velvet's love for her stallion had reached abnormal proportions. She was with the horse constantly.

They were always together. They enjoyed each other's company. Every chance she could she touched his cock.

She didn't know what had come over her. Her dreams were becoming more vivid every night. Sometimes she would wake up screaming and bathed in a cold sweat. Then she heard Vulcan whinnying in his stall from the stable below her window.

Velvet had gotten into the habit of touching and fondling the horsecock every day. She did not relegate her gropings just to the horse stall.

Whenever they went out riding she searched for a secluded spot where they could be undisturbed. Then she dismounted and removed the saddle.

Vulcan was becoming well-trained for the exercises. Every time the horse saw her it became attentive and alert. It was thrilled by the sight of her.

For her presence could only mean one thing. The horse's cock was about to be fondled, as well as strummed, kissed, licked, and lovingly sucked.

It allowed its mistress to play with the cock to her heart's content. It never bolted, but merely shifted its stance from time to time.

Velvet removed all her clothes and stood next to the horse. She ran her pretty hands whose fingernails were painted a deep red along the horsehide.

She felt the folds of his balls that shined in the blazing sun like a blanket made of pure blue velvet. Her nipples began to rise up.

With one hand she stroked the horse and with the other she fondled her tits. The fleshy globes were very sensitive. Velvet was well-endowed.

Just like her mother Arabella, Velvet was destined to be a buxom woman. It was the only feature on her body that she had inherited from her.

Her long brown hair whisked around her flushed face in the cool breeze. Her dark colored eyes were little points twinkling with lustful intensity.

She continued stroking the horse's hide and feeling her tits. She tweaked the hard nipples between her fingers and gasped in sensuous excitement.

She cupped her tits and ran the nipples along the hors's hide. She could feel her clit tingling as she aroused her nipples in this fashion.

She circled the horse with her loving body, all the time keeping her tits firmly brushing along the velvety hairs. Her passion kept mounting.

She leaned her hot body against the horse and hugged it to her. Her arms folded Onto the back and she rubbed her tits from side to side.

She reached a hand to her cunt, and while writhing her tits on the horse's side, she pushed a finger up her hole and played with herself.

She twiddled her clit with the tip of her red-nailed finger and then ran it long her crack. When it came to the hole she poked it deep into her.

She sighed in passion and then lifted herself atop the horse. Her gaping cunt pressed against the horse's back and sent ripples of pleasure through her.

She laid onto the horse's neck so that it was framed by her tits. She moved her cleavage up and down the nape while her ass bobbed back and forth.

Her back was arched in a sensuous curve and her ass was popped up. This way her gaping cunt was more exposed as she rubbed it against the horse.

Her intensity kept building. She rubbed her tits and cunt fiercely on the horse's hide and felt her warm body melt into its powerful frame.

She became inflamed at the thought its terrific power laid to rest by virtue of her hot loving. The horse was completely submissive for her.

When she worked herself up like this some of her nightmarish dreams came back to her. The image of Vulcan fucking her popped in her brain.

She immediately became scared and passionate at the same time. The idea of Vulcan fucking her made her very passionate. It also frightened her to death.

In her dream, Vulcan was completely human in his performance. He took great care upon mounting her so as not to hurt her with his great force and weight.

In her dream, his cock caused her nothing but pleasure. There was no pain, or no tearing entry that in reality had to be the inevitable result.

She dismounted from the steed. She took the leash of the horse collar and tied it to the tree in front of her. Then she went underneath the horse.

Her tender body pressing against the horse had aroused it somewhat. The cock was not hanging there like a puckered leather sac waiting to be filled.

The staff was half hard, and the shiny black foreskin was pulled taut a little. By gripping the staff Velvet could jerk the skin up and down.

She jerked the horsecock in her red paw and then kissed the engorging tip. Her tongue licked the puckered slit that dotted the very tip.

She probed the tip of her tongue on it and even darted it a fraction inside. The cock was beginning to spring to life. She felt the pole hardening.

As it hardened in her jerking grip, her motions became more heated and she frantically shoved the bulging head between her lips and drew on it.

Her cheeks sucked in and her tongue flicked all over the smooth surface. The cock was continuing to rise, and her gripping hand no longer fully encompassed it.

She felt the width grow in her palm and throb hotly. Her other hand, that had been playing with her cunt, reached out and pulled the cock to her.

She slobbered on the cock head and drool leaked from her lips. When the foreskin was pulled taut she began a wet trek along it with her flicking tongue.

She covered every inch of the staff with her lapping mouth, enjoying the hot feel of the instrument as it bobbed and swayed on her flushed cheeks.

When it was glistening wet from her spit she ran both sides of the staff across each cheek of her face. She began to pant, and her clit tingled.

Her nipples were at that bloated state where there threatened to burst from their seams. This happened to her every time she sucked Vulcan's cock.

The size and weight of the thing inflamed her. It always got so big and hard that it was impossible for her to stuff it in her eager mouth.

And that point her lust overtook her and she became a lust-driven lunatic. She became desperate to have that huge cock somewhere inside her.

But, alas, all her efforts were hopeless. She could mouth a portion of the staff, part of the head or a bit of the sides, but never enough to satisfy her

That was when Velvet took to rubbing the cock all over her in a frenzy. She grabbed it hard, causing the horse to move a little, and pressed it to her.

She took it between her tits and tried to bury it between them. She cradled it in her arms and rocked back and forth with it and kissed it.

With each tender play the cock got harder and harder. It throbbed on her body like a living thing with its own personality. Her passion mounted.

She strummed the pole between her tits and lovingly mouthed the cock head. The entire shaft glistened with her spit and shined like an ebony husk.

She pulled, tugged, and even mauled the instrument until she was out of her senses in passion. She pulled it downward in the direction of her cunt.

By holding onto the horsecock she could direct it downward and even use it for leverage so as to raise herself up on her haunches with knees spread.

With her feet planted firmly on the ground, she laid the hot cock against her flaming pussy lips. Instantly she spasmed and nearly came.

Holding the pole in place, she ran her cunt crack over the entire length of the monster cock. She made sure to use the cock head on her clit.

She poked the head on her swollen nub and felt the passionate charge from the touch of their hot and sensitive parts. Her lust was boiling over.

The more she played with the thing the more frantic she became. But her lovebouts with Vulcan always ended the same way - without satisfaction.

In her dreams it was easy for Vulcan to mount her. But in the light of the blazing hot sun, the cock was just to big to penetrate her. Many times she had tried only to come away more flustered and frustrated than when she had first started out. She kept loving the tool with her cunt.

She looked down at her fiery red pussy lips that were drenched with her sweet secretions The massive black cock pressed against the folds.

It too was wet with a mixture of her spit and juice. She moaned as another short but wickedly delightful spasm overtook her pert young frame.

Her bones seemed to rattle inside her skin. Her flesh jiggled as she momentarily convulsed. When the spasm passed her cunt was sopping Wet.

More than ever it burned in her brain how her desires were doomed to failure. Try as she might to cool herself, that rock hard cock kept inflaming her.

Every orgasm that she experienced at its presence merely raised her passion that much more. It never quenched but added to her passionate thirst.

She slapped the black bone-like thing against her twitching cunt. Love dew splashed off the lips and wet her inner things. Her cut protruded out from the lips.

She contented herself for a short while by straining her ass up so that she could run the throbbing cock head all round the area of her clit.

She teased around it, driving herself to the brink of passionate excitement, and put the slit at the tip directly on her swollen clitoris.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.