Velvet's Sweet Stallion - Cover

Velvet's Sweet Stallion

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - They were a family with all the power, but they always wanted more or everything. When you've done everything, you tend to go to extremes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"So the horse fucked the shit out of you, and you enjoyed it."

"That's correct. It was my first time, and quite an experience." Felton could not believe his ears. He stopped fucking the young girl to listen to the Madame's explanation.

"I surprise you? Yes, there were other times after that."

Her admission to her decadent lust raised up his lust. He long dicked the girl with his cock. Her young cunt snapped closed, and then he shoved his cock meanly back up her tract. The girl bolted up her head, and then her body spasmed.

Felton enjoyed the feel of her convulsing tract against his throbbing pecker. There was nothing sweeter that dicking a young piece of ass.

Unlike a hardened whore who had to snap her cunt around the dick, a young tract spasmed of its own sweet accord and was infinitely more pleasurable.

The vixen could be no older than his daughter. Her dark skin was strangely reminiscent of his daughter's olive colored complexion. His cock felt real good inside her.

"So Madame, you didn't tell me the end of the story.

"There's nothing more to tell, save that I was fucked silly."

"And what about Monique, did she have her fill that day."

"I doubt whether that whore ever had her fill of hard cock."

"What did she do after the men had plugged up her three holes."

"She told them not to come in her, she wanted to eat their scum."

"That seems to be perfectly in hue with everything you said about her."

"Yes, she asked the men to encircle her head with their three cocks."

"As she knelt there on her knees directly before them." -

"Yes, and she pumped them off onto her face and lips."

"And after she ate their come, what did she do then."

"She joined me in the fur-lined pit and sucked off the horse."

"Ah, so the whore drank down another batch of horsescum, eh."

"More than that. She insisted on being fucked in the ass."

"By a horse-cock! That's impossible. It couldn't be done."

"Nevertheless, my lusty mentor was determined to give it a try."

Felton reamed the girl's ravaged cunt with long strokes of his cunt. The thought of a horsecock up the woman's ass made his face flush red. It inflamed him to think that a woman could be so lust-driven that she would submit to the awesome spectacle of having her ass stuffed with horsecock.

The image of the scene made him wild, and he took out his fiery passion on the girl he speared in front of him. She was squealing like a stuck pig.

His cock alone impaled her to the couch. He needn't even hold her down to force his cock into her this way. The size of the instrument bolted her in place.

He began an awesome rhythm that shook the girl's flanks in steady vibrations. His pelvis mashed into her ass like steady thumps of a piston.

She could not move an inch. Her lids were closed tightly and her eyes were stuck up in her head. When she did open them nothing showed but the whites.

Nothing but pain shot through her loins and then she became numb. Her ass was beet red from their flesh slapping together.

The Madame continued her story.

"Monique insisted that the men mount another horse upon the pedestal."

"Don't tell me that she actually managed to insert the cock up her ass?"

"It was not for lack of trying, I'll tell you that, my friend."

After she had Velda had sucked up to full erection a new horsecock, Velda insisted that the men pin her down so that Velda could direct the cock home.

Monique had kept her lust at a fever pitch by not only draining the three human cocks down her throat, but by also swallowing buckets of horsescum.

She had downed an ample load of the foul elixir from the first horse that she had fucked. Then when Velda had finished with the second horse, she had at that too.

Now, raving slut that she was, she was determined to place the bone-hard stanchion up her bowels. The penetration was sure to burst her from the seams.

The men were fearful of the out come but Monique kept urging them on. She latched onto their cocks and followed them about fondling, kissing, and sucking them.

She egged them on with her vivacious charms. She snuggled their cocks between the crack of her ass and tits all the while pleading with them to mouth the horse.

After moving from cock to cock and administering to them with her expert talents, they had no choice but to answer her ardent call of desire.

They stood around her and pressed their rising cocks against her hot flesh and they became hard. Her body was like a dynamo pulsing charges of passion.

Just the touch of their cocks to her flesh made them fully erect. The men became convinced of her Wanton lust and prepared a horse on the pedestal.

Velda and Monique sucked the horse hard with their loving mouths. Each of them had had a taste of brute cock up their loins and it inflamed them.

They cherished the ebony pecker as if it were a tool of the gods. It was the king of all cocks, a whore's dream, a deadly instrument that could kill.

The self-destructiveness the horsecock represented spurred them on to decadent heights. The touch of murder raised the women's lust to fever pitch.

They mashed it between their breasts and then kissed it. In tandem they ran the slurping tongue from tip to stem to meaty sac of heavy balls.

They mouthed a nugget individually, each working on one by rolling it in their loving mouths to get that pole hard cock bloated to full potential.

Monique was especially inflamed, for she knew that the massive cock was destined for her teeming ass tract. The pain it would cause her would be unbearable.

But she was determined to requite her insatiable lust. She would go to any ends to satisfy her lustful desires. Once the pain had gone, the pleasure would be intense.

The men watched her strain her mouth wide open and take the massive cock head between her lips. Her lusty snapping of her sucking mouth keyed them.

She was ripe for the fucking. They grabbed her and bolted her in position. In anticipation of the moment to come, Monique started ranting like a lust-crazed lunatic.

Her moans of passion were more like animal grunts as it was about to pounce upon its prey. To quiet her, a cock was shoved in her mouth.

She moaned on the tool in one continuous vibration. Her cheeks were stretched apart so tautly that the bone in the crack of her ass was clearly visible.

The men held her like that while Velda fingered the chute that had already been budded open by the men's assfucking. The cock head was three times the size.

It would never fit. She probed the tip of the thing onto the hole and heard Monique grunt in pleasure from the hot feel of it against her.

Velda pushed hard by gripping the staff with her fingers as the underpart laid on her palm. The men kept splitting the cheeks to break point.

The hole was contorted open to its maximum size. Yet no amount of pushing could insert the massive horsecock. Monique became more and more frantic. The thought of being denied the brutal penetration had her in a passionate frenzy. She sucked harder on the cock to urge the men to get the cock in her.

She didn't care how they managed it, split her in two for all she cared, just as long as one way or the other the horsecock would pierce her guts.

She swallowed down the man's cock head so that it rested in her throat. Her nose nuzzled in his pubic hairs and her lips kissed the base of the staff.

Her tongue lapped wildly over every inch of the staff. Her cheeks were sucked in as she drew on the cock. Her mouth worked on the cock like a milk pump.

Velda took both hands and placed her forefingers and middle fingers on each side of the hole. She ripped it open with her four fingers to stretch out the rim.

She could stretch out the rim to a sizeable width but the interior of the tract remained relatively closed. If the cock head could get in it would be firmly embedded.

Then its inexorable plunge up her rectum would begin and surely rip the tract to shreds making its way up. The bulbous head was a grand width.

Picturing it forcing its way up that especially tight tract, whose membranes were not as elastic as a cunt's, was just too hard to imagine.

Nevertheless; Velda fiercely pulled and tongue on the pink ring of flesh until it was raw and irritated and had budded open to its maximum width.

While she stretched it open, a pair of hands kept Monique's asscheeks firmly split apart and a man's hand took hold of the horsecock and directed the head.

As soon as the very tip of it touched the inner ring of flesh, Velda let loose her grip and watched the head force its way inside the hole.

Most of the tip managed to insert itself before the hole snapped closed. The hand on the cock took advantage of the opening and pushed it forward hard.

A piercing scream muffled by the cock. embedded in her throat let fly out of the whorish Monique's mouth. The tip of the cock head was firmly inside her.

Her asshole rim spasmed around the sharply defined edge of the sculptured cock head. Her asscheeks were quivering from the huge penetration.

She held her stance, did Monique, and when her pain died down she satisfied herself by continuing her hot slurping of the hard man meat in her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.