Velvet's Sweet Stallion - Cover

Velvet's Sweet Stallion

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - They were a family with all the power, but they always wanted more or everything. When you've done everything, you tend to go to extremes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Is that the end of the story, Velda? Didn't the horse mount you too? I rather think so."

"How perceptive of you, darling. Why, of course, the horse did indeed fuck me. With the aid of the men."

Felton was anxious to hear the Madame's exploit in bestiality. But he also liked the fine tight tract.

While the Madame had relayed her tale, Felton had rearranged his fucking position. The girl was now on hands and knees and he fucked her from the rear.

Her face was buried in the thick carpet. Her hands reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks wide to allow her lover free access to her cunt.

Felton's big tool strained open her young gash. The lips of her cunt held tightly his wide shaft and stretched thinly back and forth from his pumping. Madame Velda made sure that her best customer was properly taken care of. She put a hand on his large scrotum sac and teasingly fondled the balls.

His nuggests were huge and bursting. They felt gorged with sperm. Her story had hit him right where she had hoped. It hit him in his sex parts.

"That was some story, Velda. Please continue while I fuck this urchin.

Velda's mouth pressed against his hairy buttocks and kissed his ass. Than she ran her tongue in between the crack of his ass and searched for the hole.

Felton bent over the girl he was fucking and his asscheeks parted open a little. Madame Velda's tongue flicked out and wetly swiped his pink rimmed hole.

He let out a gasp of ecstasy and wriggled his cock inside the girl's tight gash. The Madame's tongue lapped on the hole and budded it open.

When the rim had parted slightly she darted the tip of her tongue inside the pink membranes and pushed it in. She kept applying spit as she did so.

Soon the hole budded open enough for her to stick most of her tongue up his chute. Once inside she wriggled it about and listened for his moans.

As her tongue made more of a length inside him, his cock throbbed inside the tight cunt. A spasm raced through his loins and nearly made him pop.

He stopped himself from coming with an effort of will. He concentrated his thoughts on something un-sexy. Like his daughter's problem which seemed unsolvable. Her beauty was unquestionable. Why she should be a recluse mystified him. She had none of the charming qualities expected of a girl her station.

She was literally a princess. In Lairsville she had the potential of being a goddess. She would be the first Felton to have grown up with money.

The Madame alternately sucked on his budded open asshole and gingerly mouthed his balls. She took each nugget individually and drew on it heartily.

They were very sensitive and bloated with sperm. The action inflamed him. If he hadn't been thinking of his daughter it might have made him come.

Her preoccupation with her steed gnawed at him. The Madame's tale about her mentor getting fucked by a horse burned in his currently fevered brain.

A man in his position had everything. His fantasies had become real. Here he was with his cock buried bone-deep in a pubescent girl as his asshole was being tongued.

Frank Felton felt like royalty. He was, in essence, the king of Lairsville. His rule was ambiguous but nevertheless real. His whims were commands.

"Madame, you must tell me the rest of your story. I'm dying to hear it."

"Very well, if you insist. But I'd prefer to suck your ass and balls."

"Why not tell me your tale in between swipes of your educated tongue."

"A rather tall order, but I shall try to carry out to your satisfaction."

The girl was very uncomfortable in her awkward position. Her knees had been digging into the carpet from the weight of the man balancing on top of her.

They laid her chest on the couch so that some of his weight was absorbed by her back. Once in position the Madame resumed her tender lapping of his free parts.

She watched his pole embed itself inside the hot young roost. The lips were spasming now from the friction of entry. The pole sheathed her to the balls.

The Madame's tongue then worked on the parted hole spreading the cheeks with her red-tipped fingers. Her claws dug into the flesh and her tongue probed forward.

She enlarged the hole by shafting it with her tongue. Each time it thrust forward she tried to bury it full length inside. She was waiting for it to open. If Felton's moan was of a certain low-throaty pitch, from experience she knew that her hot mouthing of his hole was having the desired effect.

She removed her tongue from the chute and encircled the rim of the hole with her lips. Her mouth clamped around the hole and she sucked in hard.

As she drew on it her tongue ran a wet line around the sucked open rim. Felton's low moan of sensual excitement indicated her rousing success.

His cock was hard as iron and hotly throbbed inside the girl. To her it felt like a red hot poker had been inserted up her gash and was constantly expanding.

Felton's cock was so massive that at times, depending on his degree of lust, it reached new zeniths of erection. It's maximum size was a potential.

It did not have to be rock hard to fuck a female properly. His was ample enough to fill the well-deep confines of the widest cunt.

But, of course, the harder he was the more the intensity of his own pleasure. When fully bloated, his cock released a mass of come that seemed to pump eternal.

Velda took her mouth of the hole and gently lapped around the inner pink rim. In between wet swipes she continued on her tale of animal lust

Monique had drained the horse of his copious charge, most of it still streaming out of her come-filled cunt. Her eyes still had that lust-crazed look.

The men decided to dump their load strictly in Velda's asshole. First, the man already there released his white hot charge deep up her bowels

When she felt her guts turn soppy and then the come began to trickle out of her, the man mouth-fucking her placed his hot hard cock back up her ass.

The tight confines of her chute spas med around the invader and in a second he was dumping hot charges of white goo to join with the first load.

The two dumpings up her ass had the effect of raising the lusty Velda to a fever pitch. The man underneath her removed his cock and went behind her.

Velda strained up her ass and parted the cheeks with her own hands. Her asshole was gaping open and oodles of fresh sperm freely flowed out of her.

Her back was arched convexly and raised up her red flanks into a sensuous curve. Like a hot cat she begged the man to be quick about laying into her.

He sheathed her asshole with his cock clear up to his balls with one shot. Velda grunted in pleasure and grabbed his balls and pressed them to her cunt.

She snapped her asshole open and closed on the cock while she rocked back and forth into his thrust. In no time she succeeded in extracting his load.

The third mass of hot batter bathed her intestines and Velda became a raving whore. The sperm in her guts seemed to act like a drug that inflamed her.

But the three men had come and there was not another human cock to be had, at least not for a while. The decadent Monique then came into play.

She suggested to the men that they mount another horse atop the pedestal. She mentioned of course, just for good measure, that the men would have to pay for this.

She herself had enjoyed the horse fucking and had been willing to perform the feat for nothing. Velda was a different story, aspiring whore that she was.

The young vixen would take some coaxing to have a horsecock penetrate her loins. The come boiling in her loins prepared Velda for the horse.

She was hotter than her mistress had ever seen her. Her entire body glowed a beet red. She insisted that the men tie her up to force her to submit.

The men were quite spent from the hearty fucking they had administered and were not as game as Velda to begin anew. But the whore had her way.

She enticed the men with decadent ideas in order to reinstate their passion. She told them to beat Velda, for the torture would raise up their cocks.

One of the men was intrigued by the idea. He convinced the two other men to carry out the whore's wishes. They bound Velda to a post in the center of the barn.

Her sex-crazed eyes darted in their sockets like a cat on the prowl. Velda was still inflamed from the mass fucking and her senses were still numb.

Monique went to the pile of men's clothes and removed their belts from their pants. Then she handed them to the men and bade them to go to work.

The man who had been anxious to perform Monique's lusty plea began the beating. He concentrated his blows on Velda's proud and firm breasts.

Her first reaction Was to cry in pain. But as the beating continued her body became suffused by a warm glow. In a few moments her passion had resumed itself.

The mad became hot from her passionate moans and joined their friend in the beating. Soon, their cocks started to rise and Velda was begging to be fucked.

Her body was just starting to spring up red welts when they unloosened her bonds. Her first reaction was to grope for any one of three hard cocks.

But every time she made a motion toward one of them the men beat her away. Velda was so inflamed that she tried enticing them by parting her buttocks.

She set herself on hands and knees and spread her cheeks to bare both holes. She told the men that they could have either one of them if they would just fuck her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.