Velvet's Sweet Stallion - Cover

Velvet's Sweet Stallion

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - They were a family with all the power, but they always wanted more or everything. When you've done everything, you tend to go to extremes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Velda, you must go on with that story. You've got me popping a vein."

Indeed, Velda should know. In the process of her tale she had raised up Felton's cock with her tender fondling through the crotch of his pants.

Now she had his pole-hard giant of a cock out of its confines and in her mouth as she knelt by his lap.

As she talked she nibbled and licked his big cock. She laid it on the palm of her hand and felt its ample weight. It took her breath away.

Felton's cock was always a reminder of her adventure with her guardian Monique. The lusty whore had taken the young Velda under her wing and taught her about sex.

What's more, Monique wasn't even a paid whore. She was actually very rich. But her desires were such that she eventually depleted her fortune.

She was fucked by thousands of men. Velda had been a prostitute for nearly ten years now, and could brag at taking on more than twenty cocks or so in a day's activities.

But Velda could fuck her brains out for twenty years and never come close to the infinitesimal number of hard cocks that had perforated Monique's holes.

The woman, for all her money, was a born whore. Why, Velda had actually seen her get fucked in public amidst the faces of gasping respectable men and woman.

She had a predilection for weird things. When she told Velda that she had sucked and fucked a horse's cock many times before she believed her.

She believed when she told her that she had fucked every kind of animal that there was. She had fucked dogs and goats, and even sucked off bulls and pigs.

She said that pigs had the weirdest cocks of all. There were like little corkscrews that when they filled with blood became like hard coils.

To be fucked by one was a unbelievably blissful experience. It felt like your insides were being tenderly churned by a snaking piece of flesh.

But, according to Monique, pigs had the vilest tasting scum. It was on the color of yellow, and was fiercely bitter. She nearly gagged before swallowing it down.

"Do you mean that the woman actually ate the come from animals?"

Velda didn't answer but let a gob of saliva fall out of her mouth onto his bloated cock head. Then she swirled her tongue lovingly all over it.

Her had gripped his rock hard staff and squeezed to feel its firmness. A small fleck of semen escaped from the tip and mixed with her swirling spit.

She plunged the cock head between her lips and sucked off the spit. She tasted his semen and smacked her lips at its succulence. She loved Felton.

He was a lusty sort just like her. His cock was enough to keep even the hottest tart blissfully happy. Her talk of horse fucking had fired him up real good.

She continued with her tale, hoping to raise his cock to a new zenith.

"But first," she said, "let me introduce you to the vixen I saved just for your pleasure. Vanessa, come forward and show yourself to your master."

She clapped her hands and the girl appeared from a hidden entrance and came into the room. Her terror-stricken eyes fastened on Felton's cock.

"Don't be afraid, darling, it tastes fine. Here, have a suck."

Felton's eyes bulged out of their sockets as he watched the writhing girl come over and obediently carry out her mistress' command of passion.

She was a beautiful dark thing. Her coffee-colored skin was clothed in a single long wispy transparent veil that clung to her fresh young nipples.

As she bent down next to her mistress and latched onto his pole with her little paw, he reached down and tweaked her nipples hard between thumbs and forefingers.

The girl squealed like a pig but continued kissing his hard hot staff. Velda left a heavy gob of spit and semen on the bulbous cock head

She let go of the cock totally and let the girl take over completely. Her first move was to suck on the cock head and suck off the gooey substance.

Felton let out a low-throaty moan of passion. He watched the girl's mouth encompass as much of his dick as her small trap would allow. Her mouth was contorted open.

His cock was glistening wet from spit. She grabbed his pole in both hands and they barely encircled the huge circumference of his hearty staff.

She pulled and drew on the instrument with her mouth as her lips sucked on it. Her tongue flicked maddeningly on the tip. Velda then continued with her tale.

Felton concentrated on the hot mouthing of the young girl and the speaking lips of the reminiscing Madame. Her story continued to fascinate.

Velda went onto to explain in great detail how the lusting Monique kept begging her cohorts to put the horsecock up her teeming hot cunt.

With her mouth stopped up with cock, her back arched and pined in place by a pair of hands, her asscheeks spread wide to bare her cunt, Velda aimed the horsecock.

She played with Monique's twitching cunt lips and rubbed the cock head along them. Her fuck hole budded full open and she could see the well of flesh inside.

Wielding the horsecock like a weapon, she stabbed the hard truncheon into the gaping folds of cunt meat. Monique shrieked and the men increased their pressure.

Her convulsions nearly loosened her from their grip. Their hands pressed her in place with increased intensity. She screamed through her cock stuffed mouth.

Her cunt lips were contorted open and only the bulbous cock head had advanced inside her. The remainder of the shaft had yet to be forced inside her.

As Velda pushed the cock into her, the men forced her backward into the stanchion, and slowly a large portion of the stanchion buried itself inside her.

The larger portion that protruded out of her gash was solid as a rock and throbbing. Velda couldn't resist squeezing it which greatly inflamed the horse.

It began to buck in place and, of course, its limbs were so tied that it could do no one any harm. But the jolting sent ripples of pain pulsing through Monique.

The lusty whore withstood every inch of the assault. She helped the men force her backward into the inhuman cock to get more of it inside of her.

She did not unlatch the cock in her mouth, but opened her mouth wide and rested the full weight of her body on the cock head that leaned into her throat.

In this fashion she could lap the cock with her tongue and at the same time take deep gulps of air that she needed to quiet her wildly beating heart.

In between breaths she took time to suck the cock with her lips and draw on it. All the while she kept inching herself back into the horsecock.

With the men helping her she managed to bury more than half of the humongous black dick in her gash. Her cunt was stretched to an unreal proportion.

As the cock pulsed inside her, the folds of cunt meat that had wrapped around it reacted to each throb. Her cunt seemed to be snapping hold of the dick.

The base of the cock was the largest width across. Once the staff itself had been lodged inside her the base would stretch her walls to its greatest proportion yet.

Monique eagerly awaited that moment when the entire horsecock would be imbedded inside her palpitating pussy. Only then would she be fulfilled.

"The woman knew that the entry of the cock could kill her?"

"Yes, she knew, but she lusted for it. That's all that counted."

"It's unbelievable, that a woman's lust could be such that death held no fear."

"Women possess even more decadent desires than men. They feel more deeply.

While they engaged in this pleasant conversation over who possessed the greater lusts, Felton raised up the girl and sat her on his lap.

Her back pressed against his belly and she closed her legs around his cock. Then he took hold of her waist and pumped her up and down his cock.

Velda came over and put his cock head in her mouth and sucked hard. She scratched the girl's nipples with her long, red-painted fingernails.

They became swollen and hard and now she tweaked them between her fingers. She bathed the tool in spit and the maneuvered a large gob on the tip's top.

She flicked her tongue around the goo playing with it on the tip of his cock. She let some of it fall to the rim and then buried the head in her mouth.

She sucked it hard once more, pressing it between her tongue and the roof of her mouth, and made sure it was absolutely drenched in spit and secretions.

Then she removed it and turned the girl around to face Felton. She spread the girl's asscheeks and played with her sweet young gash.

When Velda smelled her young cunt dew fill her nose, she poked a long-nailed finger up the pink hole and wriggled it around to bud it open.

As it reacted to her probes she inserted another finger and vigorously strummed it and out of the chute. The girl moaned, and squeaked in pain.

It was necessary to bud the opening to the proper size so as to admit Felton's big prick. Satisfied that she had done so, she took hold of that thing.

She rubbed the head along the cunt crack to tease the girl. When the cunt lips were spasming at the proper frequency she poked in the head.

The hole bulged out into neat rims at each side and then accepted the grand protuberance. Once inside her, the cunt lips gripped the edge of the cock head rim.

Velda put her finger on the cunt lips and pulled them to the side. Another inch of cock fought its way inside the tight tract before being halted.

They rested a bit from their work to let the girl's juices begin to flow freely so as to eventually admit the rest of the cock. Already dew dripped out of it.

The more the hole stretched open the more cock Felton and the Madame implanted inside the girl. The throbbing underbelly forced its way inside.

Most of the cock lay inside the girl. Though her face cringed from the painful entry, her nipples were bloated and the Madame could see her swollen clit.

With a few inches of man meat remaining to be buried, the girl began a rhythm of her own. By bobbing up and down she managed to totally sheathe the instrument.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.