Velvet's Sweet Stallion - Cover

Velvet's Sweet Stallion

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - They were a family with all the power, but they always wanted more or everything. When you've done everything, you tend to go to extremes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

At exactly twelve o'clock midnight, Felton lifted himself out of bed and got dressed with the lights off.

He did it so as to not disturb his wife. But he shouldn't have bothered. She was already awake.

Arabella kept her eyes closed and listened to her husband's sounds as he dressed. She was deeply hurt.

He was probably off to see one of his lovers. She dare not complain. That's why she lay there faking sleep. He didn't know that she knew a thing.

Or perhaps he didn't care. Maybe he didn't care in the slightest that she knew where he was going. That would be an even bitter pill to swallow indeed.

She wanted Frank. Nobody but him. She loved him as much as she had when they first met. He had changed a lot, and yet she loved him in exactly the same way.

No matter how much he mistreated her, and loved her, she loved him the way she always had. But Frank only needed her for his front of respectability.

How many times she had yearned to yell at him as he left her sleeping in their bedroom never to come back. But she never did, and kept faking she was asleep.

Felton finished dressing and then left the room without bothering to look back. Why the hell should he, he didn't give a fuck about her.

She was his wife in name only. He had no feeling for her whatsoever. Right now he was headed to the whorehouse outside of town. The Madame was expecting him.

It was a ritual for him to be there at twelve midnight or thereabouts on a Wednesday night. They had a deal going on between the both of them.

He would keep the troopers off her back with his money and influence if she would save for him the newest and freshest pieces of meat she came upon.

It was rare when the Madame added a new piece of fluff to her stable of hardened whores, and when that happened, Felton had to settle for old cunt.

The whorehouse outside of town was the perfect place to assure him privacy. There, he could experience all his perverted desires without the word getting around.

Socially, Felton knew scores of women. They were beautiful and submissive. Yet he had to restrain himself sexually. They were willing to fuck but that's it.

At the whorehouse he could do anything he wanted. He could rape to his heart's content. He could beat as many women as he wanted. There, his word was law.

He could act like the lowest beast in creation and not have to worry about the least recrimination. He was free to act like the freak he was.

That beastly cock of his spurred him on to seek out weird and kinky sex. He was especially horny tonight. He hoped Madame Velda had a new find.

"Frank, good to see. I was worried there for a second."

"What's the rush, Velda, got something special on tap?"

"You bet. Wait till you see this little munchkin I came upon."

"Where did you find her? Someone's not looking for her I hope."

"Nope. She's a gypsy girl. But her skin is white. They were jailed today."

"And what happens when they get out. Won't they look for her?"

"Yes, but not here. Gypsy families are not that way with their kids."

"If it was my kid I wouldn't stop looking until I found her."

"Relax, I told you, gypsies are not that way. She's just an extra mouth to feed."

"Well, where is she? I'm dying to get a look. I'm real horny.

Madame Velda smiled and came toward him, groping for his crotch.

"Ummmmm, there it is. That big cock, it drives me wild."

"Careful, Velda, I'm saving myself for your young virgin."

"Who said anything about her being a virgin? Not I, certainly."

"I just assumed that she was. How old is the little tart?"

"She can't be more than thirteen. Around your daughter's age I would think."

The new girl sounded very tempting indeed. His cock lurched in his pants.

"Ahhh, I can feel that the idea strikes your fancy my dear Frank."

"Quit pawing me, Velda, and bring out the girl. Now."

"I must tell you Frank, that's one helluva cock you got there."

"Yeah, I know, I know, I hear it all the time. Where's the girl?"

"Everytime I see you I'm reminded of an old experience."

"Velda, the girl. Come on, I'm dying for a taste of her."

"Don't you want to hear how Velda once fucked a horse?"

Suddenly Felton was all ears. That changed his tune fast.

"Why you lusty whore. You actually got down with a horse."

"Don't knock it. You're shank of meat always reminds me of it."

You mean the horse? I'm really as big as a horsecock?"

"Well, almost. But I tell you. That horse nearly felled me."

"But not until you had that whole cock deep inside you.

"You can insult me all you like. But I cherish the moment."

"Velda, you were fucked by a horse and you're proud of it."

"You have no idea what it felt like. His cock was huge, and hot."

Beads of sweat sprung up on Felton's forehead. He yearned to hear more.

"I had help in the venture of course. A young beautiful woman, years older than me at the time, had done it scores of times before and finally convinced me."

"Don't tell me you ate a bucket of horsescum too?"

"As a matter of fact... " she let her voice trail off.

The idea that the lusty whore had made love to a horse pulsed through Felton's brain. What a madwoman stood before him. Her passion made him numb.

To think that the whore was so decadent that she had to take on a horse! It was mind boggling. He wanted to fuck someone right now, preferably the girl.

But he also wanted to hear more of the Madame's hoary tale.

"Yes, she had done it many times before. She had long blond hair, just like me, but her eyes were green instead of blue an dazzled like fine gems."

"How did she manage to get the horse to mount her?

"She had a contraption that was built by one of her foreman. It was raised on a pedestal and had a fur-lined pit that she crawled into underneath the horse."

"And she stroked the animal's cock, made love to it and all that?"

"I watched her perform the feat before I tried it. We had been commissioned by some rich men who desired to see a woman fucked by a horse.

"So you Were paid for Your depraved adventure, was that it?"

Felton listened with avid interest as she recounted her evil tale.

"We were to meet the men in the barn that housed the contraption and a number of fine horses. We arrived there together around twelve noon.

There were three of them, I remember, and Monique and I. We were both very beautiful in those days. I was barely eighteen and she was in her thirties.

"The men were aroused by the sight of our large breasts after we had striped naked. They told us to make love to one another while standing there.

"They wanted to see us mash our tits against the other and kiss one another deep on the mouth. They were paying a fair sum, so we accommodated them.

Felton pictured the two writhing whores, their mouths glued to one another and rubbing their tits together getting themselves worked up to be fucked by horses.

The image burned in his brain and caused his cock to begin its inexorable rise. The Madame played with his tool in his pants while she told her story.

They became hot from one another's fondlings. They fell to the floor with the young but beautiful Velda on top of the equally beautiful Monique.

Monique was already a well-paid whore and Velda was her aspiring young slut. Monique had an idea that she was in the process of testing. How many men could she fuck?

Velda was her young apprentice. Each day all kinds of men came to her house to fuck the both of them. There were young men, old men, even crippled men.

And the two of them took on every cock, or Cunt, that happenstanced into their lair. Then came the offer from the three rich man for them to fuck a horse.

The men undressed themselves and watched the women make love in the center of the barn. Velda split open Monique's hot gash while mashing her own into her face.

While they sucked one another's cunts, the men arranged one of the horses onto the contraption. The horse was bolted in place by leather straps.

These straps went along his belly and flanks and met at the top of his tail. In this position his cock was easily accessible underneath in the fur-lined pit.

"I remember one striking thing," continued Velda, "and that was that the contraption was well worn that signalled me that it had been used many times."

As she licked Monique's gash she wondered how many women had been sacrificed on the thing, and how often her older cohort had used the thing herself.

The more she thought of Monique's having fucked horses dozens of times in that snatch that she was currently sucking inflamed her to an intense degree.

The men saw that she was overcome with passion and made ready the horse. When it was firmly bound in place they called to the women to begin the proceedings.

Velda watched as Monique wriggled herself out from underneath her and went to the horse with her face flushed. Her nipples were very hard and her cunt flaming.

As she got closer to the horse she couldn't stop herself from moaning in anticipation of making love to the horse. She disappeared into the fur-lined pit.

Velda's curiosity got the best of her and she went to watch Monique's antics. The men had circled the contraption and were all eyes as their cocks stiffened.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.