Velvet's Sweet Stallion - Cover

Velvet's Sweet Stallion

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - They were a family with all the power, but they always wanted more or everything. When you've done everything, you tend to go to extremes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Oh mother, let me suck some of that thing, you're hogging it."

There was only room for one person to fit comfortably in the bottom chamber of the horse-fucking instrument.

Arabella had seized upon the moment before Velvet. She had to watch as her mother sucked her precious Vulcan.

It had become a regular thing.

At a small price Arabella had purchased the contraption from Madame Velda. The condition was that she was never to tell another living soul about it.

Velda had lied just a little bit when she made that promise. She would only tell one person about it. That was her best customer, Frank Felton.

She knew the Ideation of the place and who was involved - a mother and a daughter. But she still had yet no clue as to either of their names.

Velda thought that perhaps in the future she could arrange a scene to both parties satisfaction. As yet, she had no knowledge of the blood relationship.

"Mother, you promised that I could suck Vulcan a while."

Arabella mouthed the tool with long slurping strokes of her roving tongue The flat part of it as well as the underbelly swished over every inch.

She and Velvet had been quite abandoned in their fucking of the horses these days. Once Arabella had her first taste of horse length, she was hooked.

And being that she had a willing partner in her daughter, the scenario made perfect sense. There were dozens of studs to pick from.

Velvet and Arabella had sucked and fucked each and every one of them. Velvet as yet did not have her mother's voracious appetite, but she had succeeded in fucking a horse.

It was just the other day, with the aid of her lust-driven mother, that Vulcan's cock had finally made its way inside. She nearly died from the entry.

As soon as the cock head pierced her and her blood started to flow from her broken cherry, Velvet seriously considered giving up the quest

The power of the cock came home to her. She was fucking around with an instrument of tremendous strength. She did not think she could bear up to it.

But her mother was so inflamed with the thought of her little virgin snatch stuffed with horsecock that she refused to allow Velvet to give up.

She coerced her into remaining in position, set on hands and knees, while she played with her sensitive parts and tweaked her aching clit.

The bulbous head stayed inserted in the tight snatch for her cunt lips gripped the ridge tightly. She was literally bolted in place.

Arabella kissed her daughter's pert asshole and budded it open with her tongue. She continued stroking her cunt while her tongue probed up the chute.

Soon Velvet's searing pain turned into a seething pleasure. Her unrequited desires once more brought themselves to the fore. She wanted Vulcan's cock.

Arabella watched her daughter become a raving slut right before her eyes. What would her father think of her noble air should he see her now?

Arabella gripped the erect pole and darted it in and out of the little pink hole to bud it open more. The cunt lips strained open to accept it.

Then once inside they spasmed around the cock head ridge. Velvet gasped from her rising fever. The probing head was flowering open her cunt.

The lips expanded away from her pink hole. Arabella aimed the cock head directly within the hole and watched the cunt meat form around it.

Then she removed it and the lips snapped back like elastic, and Velvet let out a low grunt of displeasure. She wanted the cock back inside her.

Arabella continued the light penetration until the juices were streaming out of the little red gash. The idea of the cock inside the small thing inflamed her.

She Yearned to see her daughter, the apple of her father's eyes, writhing like a slut underneath a horse with its cock buried in her cunt.

That spectacle would make up for a lot of things, namely the humiliation that her husband had put her through over the years by fucking around time.

If she was cheap, than what was his daughter? She kept inching more and more of the staff inside the little roost until half of the member was inside.

Velvet let out low moans of sensual excitement. The cock burned inside her. Her own blood had greased the chute. But now her dew was running thick.

Slowly but surely her cunt expanded to fit the fearsome member. She sucked in air when she managed to move her ass back and take in half the cock.

Then she groaned in pleasure and her face turned a beet red. Her mother went to her tits and played with them through the boards, tweaking them.

With half the cock inside her, it was just a matter of time before Velvet's own passion got the better of her and forced the rest of it up her.

Arabella stood in front of her and played with her tits while pushing into the girl's shoulders. She managed to help her get another inch of cock inside her.

Nearly all the beast's pole was firmly lodged in the tight canal. All that remained to be buried was the massive, blood-gorged, vein-pulsing base.

Then the sac of balls would lightly dangle against the aroused cunt lips and Velvet's passion would reach maximum pitch and intensity.

Then her destiny would be determined for good. Her fate would be that of a slut. No female who accepted a horse's stanchion could consider herself noble.

Arabella reached inside the chamber and grabbed her daughter's ass cheeks from the front. She pushed the well-stuffed cunt into the horsecock.

She felt her daughter's loins tremble in her hands as she moved her forward. Velvet was silent. When the cock head hit home she squealed delightfully.

With cock filling her to the brim, her cunt lips spasming around the engorged base, Arabella went to look at her daughter's lusty expression.

She was squealing because that was the only sound her oval-shaped lips were able to utter. Her dark, piercing eyes were not to be seen at all.

They were stuck up her head, which became obvious when every once in a while her lids half opened and through those slits just white could be seen.

To hasten her cunt's expansion, Arabella moved her daughter's body back and forth on the pole. She was determined to grease her chute immediately.

With the well of her cunt being blown open with every hearty penetration of the horsecock, it was no time before her cunt expanded to the proper dimensions.

Her mother took to spreading her ass cheeks and snapping her globes back in place whenever the tool pierced her to the limit. Velvet was quite inflamed.

She no longer needing her mother's energy to help propel her. As soon as the cock felt comfortable inside her, she began a rhythm of her own.

She bounced heartily back and forth on the pole. Her own depraved behavior doubled her inflamed state. She stuck up her tits for her mother to fondle.

Arabella did not fondle them, but mauled them. She gripped them fiercely in her red-tipped claws and wrenched into their tender, meaty flesh.

She palmed the hot hard nipples and then tweaked. This was an equally brutal titillation for Arabella's nails also dug into their ripe flesh.

Velvet's spasms were so intense that she moved her tits into her mother's pawing hands. Every irritation of her parts hit her as waves of pleasure.

Her lust was at a fever pitch. In her head were the dreams of all those times Vulcan had fucked her. The event was happening now, and she was alive.

Her mother's pinching fingers on her nipples did nothing to dispel the notion that what was happening to her at this moment was truly real.

She moved her cunt up and down the length of the instrument and seethed with pleasure. Moans came out of her mouth in short, breathless hisses.

Arabella stood up and viewed the fucking from a distance. She could see her daughter's pert young body moving back and forth like a piston.

When the pole dislodged nearly all the way out of her, the length of the staff's remainder looked a larger size than the length of her arched back.

Yet with each plunge the little harlot managed to bury the entire iron hard member well and deep inside her. It was mind boggling.

Velvet's passion was uncontrollable. She slobbered all over herself for her mouth continually gaped open and drool escaped from her lips.

Each time the root of the pole buried itself inside her, the cock head banged against some tender area inside her hot roost and she gasped.

Then she kept the cock fully inside of her and ground her ass in a circular motion. The bulbous cock head rolled around the interior of her cunt.

The pole moved from side to side against her cunt walls. Her cunt spasmed continually through the whole process and a succession of spasms overtook her.

When the spasmed ceased she moved into the pole and drove it especially deep inside her. Velvet then groaned loudly. It was an intense moan of passion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.