Velvet's Sweet Stallion - Cover

Velvet's Sweet Stallion

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - They were a family with all the power, but they always wanted more or everything. When you've done everything, you tend to go to extremes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Oh, Frank, fuck me with that big cock of yours again."

Frank Felton looked at his wife laying spreadeagled on the bed before him. He'd fuck her again all right.

It was his pleasure. He watched her fingers play with the folds of her cunt and then twiddle about her swollen clit. The lewd sight made his cock lurch.

He had just banged the shit out of her and she was pining for more. About the only thing that hadn't changed over the past thirteen years was the way they fucked.

He had married Arabella precisely because he had fallen in love with her charms. But as the years wore on he began to see the hidden parts of her.

At the tender age of thirty-three, Arabella was experiencing an age of unrequited lust. The damn broad was hot as a firecracker and horny as hell.

"Raise up your knees so I can rub the head on your cunt."

Arabella Felton tucked her knees under her chin so that her cunt gaped open for her husband's tender teasings. She was panting and her cunt lips twitched.

His wife never looked more beautiful when she was laying naked on the bed with her cunt gaping open for his pleasure. He rubbed her with his cock head.

As the rubbery tip surged with blood, his pokings became felt by his hot wife and she began to writhe in place, never once moving her cunt out of position.

One of the rewards of being Frank Felton's wife was to have at your command his magnificent cock. Outside of that, there was a million drawbacks.

Sure Frank Felton was a rich man, and he had showered his wife with all the advantages of his fortune, but he was a compulsive wife beater, as well as a cheat.

Frank had a bevy of kept women on the side. It was one of the fringe benefits of being rich. You could command all of the cunt that you desired.

And Frank Felton's massive cock, hung like a horse said all the women who had loved him, had an appetite as staunch as the blood-filled constrictor it was.

As he petted his wife's cunt with his bloating pole, her spasming cunt lips played with the very tip of it. Soon it was throbbing and stiff as a board.

"Put it in me, Frank, I can't wait any longer. Oh, please, do it."

The head was filled with blood and hard as a rock. The tip of the prick looked like a sculptured mushroom head, that had been chiseled into his flesh.

The bulbous head stood atop his cock like a hungry snake looking for its next meal. The sight of his blood gorged cock always had the effect of making Arabella wild.

Her pretty blue eyes were bugging out from her head. Her long blond hair was soaked with sweat from the tremendous orgasm she had just experienced from that thing.

But no sooner had his cock pulled out of her than she was begging to be fucked again. The truth was that Arabella just couldn't get enough of his cock.

Once you were fucked by Frank Felton, there wasn't another cock that could come close to it in its power. The orgasms she had with her husband were intense.

She looked down at her gaping pussy and saw his cock head disappear from view and bury itself up her gash. She let out a soft sigh of utter delight.

Once a girl had been fucked by that cock of his, there was no other cock that could satisfy her. She could fuck her brains out and never find another like his.

She watched his pole sear into her cunt meat and spread the lips out of shape. The bulbous cock head felt like a baseball boring home inside her.

He lodged the entire length of his staff inside her before he started to pump back and forth. By that time, Arabella's eyes were rolling in her head.

With each long stroke of his massive cock she let out a heated gasp. As her tract became used to the enormous protruberence she eased herself onto him.

First she concentrated on snapping her cunt well around the invader. He felt her tract contract and expand around his hard cock while he plunged in.

Then, as he pulled out, her cunt snapped onto his dick with the force of a suction pump in a futile effort to stop his mean piece of man meat from dislodging.

As the walls secreted her dew of love from the frantic friction of his moving cock, Arabella managed to lift her ass off the bed and buck into his attack.

He reached underneath her and grabbed her chunky assglobes in his strong hands. Her husband's hands were still hard and calloused from the day's he ran the ranch.

Before he had built his fortune, Frank Felton had been an expert breeder of champion thoroughbreds. These duties were now reserved for the ranch hands

"Long dick me, Frank, right up to your balls so I can feel them."

Arabella liked it when her husband built up a fearful rhythm. His pokes into her felt like thunderbolts charged with the power of hot lightning.

She especially liked it when she could feel that huge cock head of his bang deep inside the well of her cunt while at the same time his scrotum sac pressed against her lips.

That made her feel filled to the brim and totally a woman. That's how she had fallen in love with him. It was only much later that she had come to hate him.

"Move into me. Suck my cock into you. Let me feel it."

Arabella tightened the muscles inside of her and drew on her husband's cock. It sizzled inside of her like a live snake, filling her with sensational ripples.

The ripples swept over her body like a current of electricity. When Frank's cock was embedded totally inside of her she felt plugged, whole, was the feeling.

Only he could make her feel whole, that she was one with another, a free-flowing half in need of its loving partner. Oh damn him for cheating on her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh shit, fuck me, fuck me, ahhhhhhhh... "

His cock withdrew all the way out of her gash, snapping the contorted open cunt lips closed, before it started its inexorable drive back into her well.

Arabella's pretty blue eyes were hidden from view. They were stuck far up her head, and nothing showed through her half-closed slits except the whites.

Every time he fucked her it felt like her husband was playing her like an instrument. His cock was the bow, and she was the fiddle. Together, they made music.

His pole lambasted her from every angle. Combined with its enormous size it felt like she was being threaded together by a giant weaving needle made of flesh.

He would angle off the both sides and wham into her with glancing blows. Her cunt meat stretched and pulled from side to side to admit the slanted entries.

Then when she had gotten used to the side-angle poking, he would bear directly on her cunt and lay into her head on with the full force of his weight.

And that point it was impossible for Arabella to move. Her muscles were at his command. He had taken over her body to be used only for his pleasure.

That feeling of being dominated and pulverized - his fiery love making - always succeeded in propelling her into a rapturous succession of searing spasms.

"I love the way you fuck me. Do it harder, please, HARDER!"

He gripped her chunky cheeks and drove his cock especially deep inside her. Pig-like squeaks of joy rushed out like bullets from her fevered lips.

Her body stopped spasming and she succumbed to a continuous orgasm. Her body pulsed a beet red and the expression froze on her pretty, sweat-drenched face.

At the moment of impact, her husband pulled out his dick in a flash and brought his wet cock up to her face. Her mouth opened wide and accepted it.

She tasted her own sweet dew on his staff and then pressed the cock head between her lips. She curled her tongue underneath it and sucked hard to draw come.

He effort was rewarded when after a very short moment his load spewed forth and painted her tongue white. His pumping cock filled her mouth to the brim.

Inflamed as she was from her husband's royal fucking, Arabella Felton swallowed down every steamy drop of his gooey mass of sperm. Her hand wrung it dry.

With the head still in her mouth she accepted the last pearly drop of his elixir and lapped it down. A contented kitten, she flashed her eyes up at him.

"What is it, Frank, what are you looking at outside?"

"I'm watching Velvet. She's got that ornery stallion again."

"You mean the one that threw the ranch foreman for a loop?"

"That's the one. The stud seems so calm when he's with her."

Velvet was the Felton's lovely daughter. Even the ranch hands were amazed at how the bristling buck took to the young girl's sweet exhortations.

No one else on the ranch dare go near the brute. Yet Velvet had absolutely no fear of him whatsoever. In fact, the horse was different when with her.

That horse which Velvet now rode around the training corral had thrown every other rider who had previously attempted to break him in, except Velvet.

It was a beautiful specimen of a horse, One that would pay top dollar could he ever tame the beast to ride as a thoroughbred. But it was hopeless.

Yet Velvet was riding him now like the horse was some thoroughly trained lap dog. It boggled the mind to see how the beast succumbed to her will. "What is it, Frank. What are you thinking about, huh?"

"I was thinking about how that horse takes so easily to Velvet."

"What's the big deal? They have a pet-like, loving relationship."

"I would like to think that's the only thing going on with them."

"Why, Frank Felton, what do you mean? We're talking about Velvet."

No one had to remind him that Velvet was the apple in his eye. Ever since he had lost his love for his wife, that gap had been replaced by Velvet.

Velvet was not only his daughter, but the symbol of all women. Arabella was nothing more than a piece of gash in his eyes now. The love had died years ago.

But his hope of a love that was greater than he felt for himself spring eternal in the person of his beautiful daughter. She had a beauty all her own.

Back when they had first been married, he had thought Arabella to be a fine-looking woman. But as the years bore on, she attracted him less and less.

Sure, she was beautiful, but it was like going to the well once too often. He had experienced every inch of her at least a million times over.

The thrill, needless to say, was gone. With it had gone all his faith in woman in general. But as Velvet grew and assumed her beauty, his hope rose up.

He began to cherish the female spirit once again. Watching her bud and grow and blossom into a woman had been the most thrilling experience of her life.

She was barely thirteen and already her breasts sprouted proudly in front of her and inspired carnal desires. Her long brown hair was different than her mother's.

In fact, the two of them were so much different in every way. Arabella was a blond, and Velvet had long, sensuous brown hair that she kept in long braids.

Her mother's eyes were the palest blue. But Velvet's eyes were a deep black shade. It kept her shrouded in an air of mystery and advertised her regal stature.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.