Hot Sis, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Sis, Hotter Mom

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After divorcing her husband she noticed that her kids' behavior has changed. Since when do brothers and sisters get along so well? She had to find out...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Judy and Dave were silent as their mother shuddered on the floor.

Joann's tits were smashed flat on the carpet, her dress about her waist. Her ass arched and swelled beautifully, the asscheeks trembling. Her legs remained wide apart, and the hairy cunt showed, glistening wetly.

Dave's cock throbbed with a painful hardness, his prickhead intensely swollen. He was dripping more than Judy had seen him drip before. His balls were tight, aching gently. She opened her legs, offering her cunt to him.

"Fuck me, Davy," Judy whispered, her voice low and filled with eagerness. "Stick that hard cock up my cunt and fuck me!"

Dave grasped his prick, squeezing as he looked at his sister's hairless, hungry cunt. Then he looked down at his mother's pussy. His need was great, but it was his mother's cunt he wanted to fuck. He didn't know what his mother's reaction would be if he shoved his cock up her pussy. She might get angry, scream at him. His sister wanted him to fuck her, but he wanted to feel his mother's hairy cunt wrapped about his cock.

Just because she had squatted into his face, had let him suck her cunt to orgasm, didn't mean she was going to let him fuck her, he thought. Yet the appeal of fucking his mother was strong, much too strong for him to resist.

"Come on, Davy!" Judy urged, rubbing at her cunt. "You're so hard, and my cunt is so hot! Give it to me, Davy!"

Joann, her ass trembling, heard her daughter. What Judy was saying excited her. Talking about fucking was almost as exciting as actually fucking, she thought. Talking about fucking made her pussy wetter and hotter. Despite the overwhelming orgasms she had just experienced, her cunt was bubbling with hunger for more. She twitched her ass, knowing her son was looking between her thighs. She wanted to tell him he could fuck her, but she couldn't make herself say the words. She wiggled her ass, thinking her son would get the hint and plunge his cock up her pussy.

But Dave seemed undecided.

Joann knew her son wanted to fuck her. She knew without a doubt. If he would just ram his cock up her cunt and fuck her, that would be great, but she couldn't ask him to. Not now. Maybe later she would have the courage, but at the moment she just couldn't do it.

She squirmed her ass, arching her ass up off the floor in lewd offering to her son, hoping desperately he would understand. With her ass a few inches off the floor, Joann wiggled it, her legs apart.

Dave watched his mother's ass. He ran his hands over the smooth asscheeks, the backs of her thighs. When he felt between her legs, felt her cunt, Joann moaned with readiness.

Judy understood her brother's desire to fuck their mother, and, although her cunt was boiling for his cock, she felt she had to wait. This was Dave's opportunity to fuck their mother, she knew, to fuck her while she was so hot she wouldn't mind.

Judy used both her hands on her cunt, pulling the hairless pussylips open, squeezing them together. Dave looked at his sister, then at his mother. Their cunts were just alike, yet different. The hair of his mother's cunt excited him, but so did the hairless pussy of his sister.

He felt his mother's ass, sitting on his heels between her thighs. He slipped a hand between her parted legs, cupping her cunt, feeling the wet heat. Joann whimpered, her ass lifting higher. Dave slowly shoved a finger into his mother's cunt, and Joann made a soft, sobbing gasp. For a moment or two, Dave finger-fucked his mother, watching the hairy lips of her cunt clasp his finger.

"I want to fuck you, Mom," he grunted.

Joann gasped again.

"I want to stick my cock in your cunt and fuck you," he said in a husky voice, fucking his finger in and out of her cunt. "I want to feel your pussy on my prick, Mom. I want to come in your cunt."

Joann wiggled her ass, but said nothing.

Dave pulled his finger out of her cunt, and moved his hands to her hips. Joann felt the wetness of her pussy smeared on her flesh. When her son began to gently lift her hips, she pulled her legs up and under. When her naked ass was in the air, her knees parted, Joann felt a blush of shame creep across her cheeks. It was terribly erotic to her, her ass up in the air, naked, exposed to her son's burning eyes. Her asshole puckered, drawing inward, her cunt pulsing with wet heat.

"I'm going to fuck you Mom," Dave said.

"Oh, Dave, please..." Joann sobbed.

Dave didn't know if his mother wanted his cock in her cunt or not, but her ass was in the air, and she was holding there. He moved his cock closer, rubbing the dripping prickhead up and down the back of her thigh. Joann felt it, a shiver of anticipation causing her ass to tremble.

She felt his cock moving closer to her cunt. She was holding her breath, unable to breathe, unable to speak.

Then she gasped.

Dave had rubbed the head of his cock up and down the slit of her fiery pussy. The touch of his cock on her cunt almost sent Joann into another orgasm. The lips of her cunt drew inward, then pooched out. She felt the piss hole of his cock smashing at her swollen clitoris, and her ass shook. Just her ass; the rest of her body was frozen with erotic anticipation.

Her son was going to fuck her, her mind screamed. Her son was really going to shove his cock into her cunt and fuck her, his mother! Dave was going to fuck her, and it didn't matter that she was his mother. He wanted a hot cunt wrapped about his hard cock, and he was going to fuck her no matter what she said. Joann wasn't going to say anything. She couldn't. She wanted her son to fuck her. She wanted to scream at him to ram his cock into her pussy fast and hard, to fuck the piss out of her... but she couldn't say it, not yet.

She was breathless when she felt her son's cock probing at the fiery lips of her cunt. She felt the swollen head starting to penetrate, her pussylips stretching. The head of his cock moved with agonizing slowness into her cunt. As the head moved into her, Joann gasped softly. Her ass shook, and then with a wild sob, she rammed her ass back, her cunt sinking to the base of her son's cock.

"Ohhh, Mom!" Dave grunted as the wet heat devoured his cock. "Oh, Mom!"

He gripped his mother's hips and, without another word, began to fuck her. His balls swung back and forth, smacking at her inflamed clit. Joann squealed as his throbbing hardness stretched and burned at the lips of her hungry cunt. Each time her son lunged into her cunt, it drove the air from her lungs. Her ass, of its own accord, shook and twisted lewdly in the air, her asshole sucking inward as his cock stuffed into her greedy pussy.

Judy watched, her blue eyes shining with excitement. She had not realized how much pleasure she could feel, seeing her brother fuck someone else. But watching him fucking their mother was so erotic, so deliciously exciting, her young cunt boiled as she began to cup and squeeze. She dug her hand into her hairless cunt, feeling a tingle of pain, a delicious pain. She pinched her clitoris, twisting almost brutally as she watched her brother's cock fucking in an out of their mother's pussy. She saw her mother's hairy cunt lips clasping his cock, saw them nibbling at Dave's prick. She had not known a cunt could do that, and wondered if her pussy reacted in the same way.

Judy began to fuck herself with a finger, gazing with glazed eyes at her mother and brother fucking. The liquid sounds of her finger caused Joann to turn her head and watch. Seeing her daughter finger-fucking so unashamedly and wildly sent heat through her cunt, making her pussy grip her son's cock with tight waves. She shook her ass eagerly for him.

Now that her son was fucking her, her lust surfaced again.

"Ohhh, Dave, Dave!" she sobbed, staring between her daughter's thighs. "Oh, give it to me, baby! Ahhhh, you're so hard! Your cock is so hard, Dave! My cunt is burning, baby! Your cock is making mother's cunt burn! Fuck me, baby! Ooooo, fuck mother... fuck my hot cunt!"

Dave squeezed his mother's hips, ramming his cock fast and hard into her pussy, making wet slapping sounds. His balls banged at her distended clitoris, sending shudders of ecstasy through her almost-naked body.

"You're so wet and hot, Mom!" he groaned. "Your cunt is so fucking hot! Tight, wet, hot and hairy! I'm going to fuck your cunt good, Mom! I'm going to fuck your hot cunt until it's raw! I'm going to come in your pussy... fill your hot cunt up with come juice!"

"Yes!" Joann groaned, straining her uplifted ass back at him. "Do it, Dave! Fuck me and come in me!"

Judy was thrashing her little ass up and down, fucking her hairless cunt onto her finger. Her small tits were hard, her nipples very stiff. Her eyes blazed with erotic, voyeuristic delight, seeing her brother's cock sliding in and out of their mother's hairy cunt.

Joann sobbed, at first softly, then louder. She twisted her upraised ass wickedly, grinding onto her son's pounding cock with a frenzy of passion. The friction of Dave's cock almost set her hairy cunt on fire, almost making it burst into flame. She could feel every throb of her son's cock, every hard ridge of it. He pulled his cock back, until just the prickhead was inside her pussy, then rammed. deep, making a slapping sound as his lower stomach struck the cheeks of her spreading ass.

"I want it, Dave!" Joann hissed. "I want your cock, baby! Mother wants your hard cock fucking her cunt! Ooo, fuck the piss out of mother's hungry pussy! Fuck my twat, my snatch, my pussy, my cunt! Your cock is so hard, and I love it! It feels so good, fucking me!"

Judy was panting as she violently fucked herself with a stiff finger, her other hand smashing and squeezing at her pink, inflamed clit. Her eyes were glassy, but she could still see her brother's cock fucking in and out of their mother's hairy cunt. There was a thick, white froth building up at the base of his cock, covering his swinging balls. Her small ass churned and thrashed, her cunt almost exploding.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.