Hot Sis, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Sis, Hotter Mom

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After divorcing her husband she noticed that her kids' behavior has changed. Since when do brothers and sisters get along so well? She had to find out...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Joann remained where she was on the floor, watching her son roll off her daughter. His cock, limp now, still looked exciting to her. His prick was glistening with fuck juices, and, when her daughter sat up, leaning at the headboard of her bed, she turned her eyes to those spreading legs, seeing her daughter's almost-hairless cunt seeping creamy come juice. She saw Judy's tiny clitoris, the tip poking from the sugary folds.

Slowly, feeling weak, Joann stood. Her legs trembled, and she was no longer clutching her tits. Dave sprawled nakedly on his sister's bed, his cock and balls exposed without shame.

Joann tried to smile, but it was a nervous smile.

She left them, confused with whirling emotions.

"I don't believe it," Judy giggled.

"Well, I do," Dave said.

"Mother actually watched us fucking, and didn't say a word," Judy whispered, almost awed by what had happened. "She watched us fuck, Davy! And you know what? I think she liked it!"

"Did you see how she sat there on the floor? She was holding her fucking tits, Judy! Mom was squeezing her fucking tits and watching us, and she had had her legs up and open and I saw her panties. I've never seen Mom that way before. You know how she is. Mom would never let me look under her dress... unless she enjoyed watching us fuck. She got hot, Judy! Mom's cunt was hot!"

But Judy still wasn't convinced. "I don't know, Davy!" she said, hugging her knees to her small tits. "You can never can tell for sure."

Dave grinned at his sister, his eyes seeing her pink cunt pooching past her uplifted thighs. "You know, this is the first time we've seen each other naked. It's the first time we fucked, too. I think you're real cute, naked, Judy."

He then told her about seeing their mother peeking at them in the pickup.

"Why didn't you tell me, Davy!" Judy squealed, a faint flush on her pretty face. "That's embarrassing!"

"Sure, just like fucking me was embarrassing, huh?" he teased. "Embarrassing like Mom sitting there with a hot pussy, watching us, huh?"

Judy giggled.

"Maybe she won't get mad," she said.

"She won't," Dave promised. "If she was, she sure wouldn't have watched us, flashing her panties at me that way. I think Mom needs some hard cock, too, Judy."

"Mother? Not Mother," Judy said. "She wouldn't fuck, you know that!"

"Want to bet?" Dave said.

"No, I don't think so," Judy replied. She looked at his cock and balls. "That was fantastic, Davy," she whispered. "Your cock was so big in me, and felt so good! Why have we waited until now to fuck?"

He stood up. "I got to take a piss," he announced, and, leaving his clothing on the floor, he started from the room.

"Davy!" Judy hissed. "You can't go out there naked! Mother will see you."

"Mom has already seen me," he said, and stepped into the hall.

His mother was in the living room, sitting on the couch. The couch faced the hallway, and she saw her son as he walked nonchalantly along, his cock swinging. Dave stared right at his mother until he entered the bathroom. He didn't bother to close the door, and began to piss into the toilet.

Joann listened, hearing the tinkling sound. She sat up straight on the couch, shoulders back, her tits arching out. Her hands were folded in her lap, her skirt over her knees.

Judy pulled on a dress, then a fresh pair of panties. She wasn't going to go out there naked until she was sure there wouldn't be any trouble. She peeked into the bathroom as she passed, just in time to see her brother shaking his cock. She giggled and walked into the living room. She watched her mother warily, sitting at the other end of the couch. She sat primly, like her mother.

That was the way Dave saw them as he came into the living room, still naked. He stood a moment, grinning. Joann stared at his cock and balls, already feeling her cunt throb again. She ran her tongue across her lips when he started toward them. Judy divided her peeks between her brother and mother. She couldn't believe her mother was just sitting there, letting Dave walk about naked, his cock and balls swinging.

Dave sat on the couch between them, stretching her legs out and placing his feet on the coffee table. His cock was half hard now, and Joann gazed at his prick hotly. The tension between them was great, and Joann couldn't do anything about it. The wild hunger she had suppressed for so long was surfacing. She had learned something about herself in the past hour, and, try as she might, she was no longer able to hide that secret hunger.

Dave took his sister's hand and placed it on his cock and balls. Judy tried, at first, to pull her hand away, looking at her mother. Then she closed her fingers about her brother's balls, feeling his cock swell against her wrist.

Holding his sister's hand on his balls, Dave, suddenly and without warning, grabbed one of his mother's tits.

Joann gasped.

Judy squeaked.

Dave closed his fingers into his mother's tits, feeling her bra, but, best of all, also feeling the spongy hardness in his hand. He squeezed again, and Joann's body shivered, her eyes turning dreamy. She made no attempt to take his hand off her tit. Dave's cock became very hard, and Judy slipped her fist about his prickshaft. Joann's eyes blazed as she watched her daughter slowly jerking up and down. Dave was feeling her tit, going from one to the other, and all she could do was sit there, watching her daughter stroking his hard cock. She squeezed her hands together in her lap, feeling her cunt starting to swell and burn again. The way her son was feeling her tits sent a sharp, delicious feeling from her nipples to her pussy.

Judy was no longer nervous. If her mother allowed Dave to play with her tits this way, watching as she jacked his cock, that was all she needed to know there wouldn't be any problems.

"Fuck her," Joann heard herself whisper.

"What was that, Mom?" Dave asked.

Joann didn't reply immediately. Her mind was whirling insanely as she watched Judy jacking Dave's cock. The delicious way her son was fondling her tits created a storm of wet heat in her cunt. She wanted to watch them fuck again, and, although the words had slipped from her before she knew what she was saying, she had trouble saying them again.

"Ohhhh, damn, damn!" Joann groaned,

"Come on Mom," Dave urged. "Don't Worry about it. Enjoy yourself. Do you like it, the way I play with your tits?"

Judy gasped, darting a look at her mother.

Joann swallowed, gulping noisily.

Dave pinched her nipple through her dress and bra.

"Ooooo, God!" Joann whimpered, pulling her clenched hands tight into her lap, pressing at her cunt. "Oh, God!"

Dave dropped his hand from his mother's tits. He gripped her wrist, pulling her hands apart. He began to pull his mother's hand toward his lap, toward his cock. Joann watched, her eyes glazed. But Dave wouldn't let her go. With his other hand, he scooted his sister's hand to his balls, and Judy curled her fingers around them. Joann couldn't breathe as her son wrapped her fingers about his cock. She felt his prick throb in her fist, felt the burning heat. She gasped, gave his cock a quick squeeze, then jerked her hand away.

That one quick feel of her son's hard cock opened the gates of her pent-up frustrations. All her wild, erotic hungers flooded through.

"Fuck her!" she hissed. Her eyes blazed with a wanton fire that had been long hidden. "Fuck her, Dave! Fuck Judy... let me watch you fuck her again! Stick your cock up her tight little cunt and fuck the hot piss out of it! Oh, darling, stuff your lovely hard cock up your sister's cunt and fuck her again! Let me watch you fuck Judy!"

Judy giggled, holding her brother's balls.

Dave knew this wasn't the time to tease or taunt his mother. He lifted his hand and held one of her tits again.

"You want to watch us fuck, Mom?" he asked, his voice low and understanding. "You want to see me fuck Judy?"

With her face flaming, Joann nodded her head, a very low whisper coming from her: "Yes."

Dave turned to his sister. "You ready for it again, Judy?" he asked. "Want to let Mom watch us fuck?"

Judy giggled, covering her mouth with her hand. Her blue eyes were bright as she nodded her head.

She stood up, with Dave, her small body shaking with anticipation. For no other reason except nervousness, she said: "I put panties on."

"That's no problem," Dave said, placing her on the floor so that she was on her hands and knees.

He lifted his sister's dress over her ass. The panties were tight, and he saw their mother's eyes turn hot as she watched. His cock stood up, almost slapping his stomach. He drew his sister's panties down to her thighs, exposing her rounded, tight ass. Judy wiggled her ass, giggling as she looked up at her mother.

"You really wanna watch, Mother?" she asked.

"Yes," came the thick whisper from Joann.

Dave guided his cock to Judy's pussy, rubbing it up and down. He was the bolder of them, but he understood his mother's feelings better than his younger sister. Judy was willing to let their mother watch, and he knew Judy was excited to be watched.

He pressed the swollen head of his cock to the tight lips of his sister's bubbling cunt. Judy squealed as he pressed, her naked ass twisting. The head of his cock slipped into Judy's cunt, and Joann, seeing the action clearly, began to pant with excitement. She leaned forward, her hands clasped together in her lap, pressing into her lower stomach. Her green eyes were bright, sparkling moistly, her lips parted. She saw her daughter's hairless cunt stretching about the thick shaft of her son's cock. Joann began making hissing sounds as her cunt bubbled between her tight legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.