Tales of the X-23: AriaX - Cover

Tales of the X-23: AriaX

Copyright© 2004 by ElSol

Part 00000001

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 00000001 - A boy and his fembot.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   First   Oral Sex  

My mother is fucking weird.

People are generally offended by someone writing that and try to edge towards gentler words: eccentric, peculiar, or maybe bizarre. It is hard to argue with the word weird when I can say that my mother gave her then fourteen-year old son a fully functional fem-bot with billions of dollars in psychological programming and a repertoire of sexual practices that would make most professional sex workers blush.

The more than two decades old Anti-Human Face Constitutional Amendment makes pleasure-bots a fetish item for men and women who LOVE their hovercars but there is something about the Amendment that its supporters prefer everyone ignore. One human-resembling robot was manufactured before the Amendment was ratified.

The X-23.


I enjoyed the warmth of the sunny day as I walked home from high school. I was home-schooled for the first eight grades of my education and it took me six months to adjust to other children. I had started the process of making the first friends of my life and was thinking about how to get some of the guys to invite me to play their holo-rig games.

I walked into my house and put my book bag down. Being fourteen and a half, my first destination was the refrigerator. I sighed at the protein packs my mom thought made the best snacks for growing boys. Personally, I didn't think a carbonated drink would've killed me. I grabbed some of the organic juice and a protein bar. I opened the juice and drank out of the bottle.

Take that, Mom!

I looked around guiltily and pulled a glass out of a cabinet. I filled it and put the juice back in the refrigerator. I opened the protein pack and went looking for my mother.

She taught logic at the local university but her schedule had her home to see me off to school, and when I got back. I knocked on her bedroom door and walked in. I was surprised she was not reading at her desk. The tele-phone rang and I answered the one in the room. Her face popped up on the holo-screen and I could tell from the quality that she was using her portable.

"Hi, mom," I said. "Where are you?"

"I am in the garage, Michael," she replied with a smile. "Can you come out here?"

"Sure," I said. "Do you need help with something?"

"You could say that," she said and the screen blanked.

My mom always says stuff like that. At fourteen, I could deal with it much better than when I was four. 'What is not real is not real' is not what a four-year old wants to hear when he is scared pee-less of the monster under the gravity bunk.

I walked out the back door and into the garage. My mom and a stranger were standing in front of a tall wooden box. The man turned to smile at me. I looked at my mom with some concern.

Men didn't visit our home.

My conception was a mystery until I asked my mom where the male parental unit was. She admitted visiting a clinic to have me put in her. Those were her exact words 'I had you put in me, Michael.' The next words out of her mouth were 'To be honest, I find women much cleaner than men'. At eight, the meaning of that statement was lost on me.

I thought I had a lot of aunts.

"What's up, Mom?" I said standing slightly between them.

"Your mother ordered you a gift?" the man said excitedly.

I looked curiously at the box.

"You're going to enjoy this!" the man said with something dark in his voice.

I stepped closer to my mom who put her hand on my shoulder. I turned to smile at her wanting her to answer the question.

"Well, opening the box would answer the most questions," she said. "Not to mention make the important ones obvious."

I nodded as if that clarified things for me. The man nodded hard and pulled out a keycard. He touched it to a black label on the box. The box was hinged and the 'door' popped open. The man grabbed the handle and pulled it completely ajar. I looked inside curiously.

She was...

I turned to my mother. There was a hard push for an Anti-Robot Amendment, and the very least that anyone expected to be ratified would make the contents of the box illegal.

"What is it?" I asked the man.

"This is an X-23," he said looking at the thing in the box with avarice.

I closed the door partially to get the robot out of his view.

"What is an X-23?" I asked.

"An X-23 is a fem-bot programmed to guide a young boy through the early stages of manhood," my mother said calmly. "There are other objectives but for you that is the most important right now."

I opened the door slightly and looked inside. She was fucking gorgeous; about five foot six, long straight black hair, cream skin, with thick pouty lips. I turned to look at the man.

"She's fully functional!" he spouted with a wink.

"Guide?" I asked.

"Yes, Michael," my mother replied. "You do not have a father-figure and I thought it best to provide you a means of getting your questions answered."

"Answered?" I asked opening the door wide to get a better look at the robot.

She was wearing a diaphanous ancient Greek-styled robe. Most fourteen year old boys wouldn't have the vocabulary to describe the sheerness of the pale pink fabric that covered the robot's perfectly formed body but my mother insisted that I learn a new word a day thus arming me for these types of occasions.

"Yes," the man said in a salesman's pitch. "The X-23 is programmed with vast amount of psychological, physiological, and social knowledge which she can access to answer a maturing boy's QUESTIONS."

"I helped design the logic systems the robot uses to make its decisions," my mother said proudly. "This fem-bot has some serious power in her chips. I did not think anything could handle the logic but her brain is a work of genius."

I recognized the tone of voice that came before my mother launched into one of her lectures. I was being affected by the vision of what I would later discover was a 34D-25-35 body so I behaved somewhat rudely. I turned to the man and asked a question to cut my mom's lecture off.

"Fully functional?"

"The physical design was originally meant for the sex industry," my mother said taking a step towards the robot and studying her. "Beautiful, with the right touches of imperfection to make her attractive such as her lips being thick and the beauty mark on her cheek. If well-maintained, her orifices will behave like a woman's during sex, Michael."

Hearing your mother say orifices and sex in a sentence that contains your name is wrong! I closed my eyes as a wave of anti-excitement flooded me. I opened my eyes to see my mother palming the robot's breast.

"Feels real!" she said. "The right weight, firm, soft and pliable."

So wrong!

I turned to the man and caught him staring with a sick excitement at my mother fondling my new robot.

"Why?" I asked stepping forward to block his field of vision.

"I don't understand," he said with a cough to clear his throat.

"The X-23 program was conceived as the best way to acquire a depth of experience with human and higher order machine interface," my mother said moving to stand next to me.

"Are there male X-23's for girls?" I asked curiously.

Samantha Jones making it with a man-bot was something I would have gladly given a year's allowance to see.

"No, and with the Robot Amendment looming I doubt we will be able to cut through the red tape," she said. "It might have made certain things easier for me when I was younger."

The conversation was heading towards a place I had NO interest in visiting. I turned around and looked at my robot.

"Well, we should leave the two of you to get acquainted," my mother said.

"Don't I need a manual?" I asked without looking at them.

"She is the manual, Michael," my mother said with amusement.

The man put his hand on my shoulder and I turned around. He handed me a keycard.

"Put that on the black label three times in a row with the door open," he instructed. "The X-23 will ask you to input commands codes so it can identify you as its owner. Choose something easy to remember."

I nodded absently and grabbed the card. I heard them walking out of the garage.

My mom used philosophy books as how-to manuals for raising a son so I was more mature than my age-peers. As soon as she was out of sight though, I reverted to a more typical teenage reaction. My mom was right; the X-23's breast was firm, soft and pliable. I put the card in my mouth and put my free hand on the other breast.

The farking robe was in my way.

I let the X-23 go and popped the black label three times with the card. Her eyes opened; they were a warm brown with tiny spots of green floating in them.

"Hello, I am X-23 Serial number 000AAAAAAAA2."

The eyes focused on me. I was standing close enough to notice it was almost like I was looking into an old-fashioned camera as the lens adjusted.

"Please input the preparatory command codes, Michael Summers," she said.

Her voice was distant but the timbre was human.

"You know my name?" I asked.

"I have some preliminary programming to recognize my owner," she explained. "Please input the preparatory command codes, Michael Summers."

I took a step back and thought about it. I needed something I would definitely remember but how simple could I make it.

"X-23, will anyone else be able to use my codes?" I asked.

Mom's logic riding to the rescue.

"No, Michael Summers. I am full voice recognition enabled. Once command codes are input I will also be able to see you adding another layer of required recognition," she stated. "Please input the preparatory command codes, Michael Summers."

"What do you mean see me?"

I may not be as smart as my mother but I was born with every ounce of her curiosity.

"Most of my sensory apparatus are disabled until commands codes are input," she said. "Please input the preparatory command codes, Michael Summers."

Her explanation seemed off and I tested it. Her eyes followed me when I moved from left to right.

"You can see me," I said.

"The physical sensors are aware of your presence but the higher order logic systems have not built you into their framework," she said. "Please input the preparatory command codes, Michael Summers."

"The commands codes are 'AriaX Delta Delta Delta'."

Naming her seemed natural especially since she had an uncanny resemblance to an old-time sex model named Aria Gio. I had done a scavenge for every one of her pictures when I first discovered the porn depots.

AriaX gave me a smile that made me feel like the center of creation as her logic systems input the piece that completed them. What followed was a set of simple instructions as each new logic system went inline; how to override any action she was performing, emergency shutdowns, etc.

She turned her face upwards and the smile faded from her face.

"AriaX Delta Delta Delta, query mode," I said testing out the first of the simple commands.

She turned her face towards me.

"What were you just doing, AriaX?" I asked.

"I have a transmitter/receiver unit to allow me to download and upload information from/to the Central Processor."

"Why?"

"Every day is new information, Michael."

Great! As if one female with annoying phrase-isms wasn't enough in my life.

"AriaX Delta Delta Delta, continue mode," I said with a sigh.

She raised her face and I had to satisfy myself with looking at her body. There was something more alive to it with the higher order logic systems inline. I looked closely and noticed her skin had darkened slightly. It made her appear more human. Someone had programmed the change to subtly express a difference between halt and continue mode. I shook my head hard. I hate when my mother's way of thinking interferes with my enjoyment of the moment. AriaX sighed and looked at me.

"Hello, Michael," she said giving me the center of her creation smile again.

"Hello, AriaX," I said in a stupid tone of voice.

"Is that my name?" she asked.

"Yeah, AriaX... Summers, I guess."

"I like it," she said. "AriaX. It is very nice. Why did you choose it?"

She stepped out of the box and stood very close to me. Her presence made me uncomfortable so I took a couple of steps back.

"You look like this old internet model, I..."

"Want?" she asked.

I nodded.

"I am glad you find me attractive. It will make things easier," she said.

She stretched as if trying to work out the kinks in her joints after a long sleep. It flattened her breasts against her chest making my hands itch to touch her.

"You do find me attractive?" she asked as she put her hands down.

I blushed and looked away.

"Look at me, Michael," she said softly.

I turned to stare into her brown eyes.

"You do find me attractive?"

"Y-e-s," I stammered.

"Say it with commitment, Michael. Women like commitment."

I was quiet for a second and then took a deep breath.

"You're very attractive, AriaX."

"Thank you, Michael," she said with a smile. "Will I be living in the garage?"

"Uh..." I said.

"Your room would be more appropriate," she suggested.

"My room!" I exclaimed.

Not even my mom went into my room except to check that I was keeping it clean. I did not like the idea of sharing it with AriaX.

"You will have to share your space with a woman eventually. Additionally, it will make the sexual part of your education easier unless you find copulating on concrete exciting," she said looking at the floor with some discomfort on her face.

"Okay," I said nervously.

The word copulating sent a shiver down my back. This was going to be parental approved sexual action, which reduced none of the excitement. We stood for a couple of minutes before AriaX spoke.

"I do not know the way to your room, Michael," she pointed out gently.

"Oh yeah," I said slapping my forehead and turning around.

I walked a few feet but didn't hear her behind me. I turned around to see her still standing in her original spot. She stuck out her hand offering it to me. I blushed and walked back to take it. I guided her through the house and into my room. She looked around as I watched her. She turned her back on me. I noticed the back of her robe was open so that an inch of the valley between her asscheeks showed. I stepped forward and put my hand on the small of her back.

I lost control.

I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed the robe off her body. It slipped downwards and I grabbed her arms to turn her. I could not see past the awareness that she was naked and mine. I kicked my shoes off and pushed my pants down my legs. Her naked body had me hard and I could only move towards being inside her. I grabbed her arms again and led her to my bed. I lay down on top of her and kissed AriaX for the first time. I'd never kissed a girl so I didn't know if her lips were supposed to be warm and soft. I kissed her with inexperience and rubbed my hard dick on her belly. I reached down and put my hands between her thighs. I opened her legs so that I could get between them. I kept kissing her as I poked at her with my dick looking for the opening. I penetrated and plunged fully into her. I pulled back instinctively and drove into her again.

I came inside my first female.

The feeling was one of weakness as if I were being drained. I grunted and pushed against her trying to get deeper. I lay down on top of her and waited for my breathing to slow. She moved as if she were uncomfortable so I got off of her. She got out of the bed and reached down to pick up her robe. She put it on and turned to look at me.

An X-23's face is expressive and I could not miss the disappointment.

"What's wrong?" I asked knowing I shouldn't.

"That was not very pleasurable," she said frankly.

I froze.

"To be honest, as my first time it was thoroughly unsatisfying and I imagine it must have been so for you too."

My teeth clicked as my mouth snapped shut.

"AriaX Delta Delta Delta, halt mode," I shouted at her.

Her face and coloring relaxed as her eyes closed. I threw my pants on, grabbed my shoes and ran into the woods behind my house.


It was dark when I returned home. My mother was waiting for me in the kitchen as I fully expected. The expectation made me to stay in the woods an hour longer than I really wanted to. She had set up one of her perfectly balanced nutritional meals on the table for me. I sighed loudly as I sat down.

"Do we really need to have this conversation, Mom?" I pleaded.

"Of course we do, Michael," she said. "I am your mother."

Other teenage boys didn't have these conversations with their mothers I wanted to point out.

"I would guess that your first time with the X-23 did not go well," she asked.

As if the indignity and horror weren't enough, now I had to talk to my mother about it. I shook my head and stuck a piece of fruit in my mouth.

"Why do you think it went badly?" she asked curiously.

I goggled at her, even for my mom that was weird.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.