Love Spell - Cover

Love Spell

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story of a lonely beautiful woman living all alone, just she and her pets on a mysterious Halloween night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Fiction   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Halloween   Violence  

"I'll give them another call and see what the hold up is. Maybe they're having a hard time finding the place? You're really out there!" he said as he used the phone again.

"Well, they said they left about a half hour ago and should be here any minute. "

That's a relief she thought to herself. It was getting very late and she was very tired. She just wanted to crawl into bed. It had been a long day and this night was getting too long. She yawned.

"I'm so sorry about all this. I see you're very tired." he said.

"Yes, it's been a long day. I hope they get here soon." she answered him.

"Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" he asked.

"No, I guess not. Follow me." she said as she led him down the small hallway. She went to the right to switch on the light in the bathroom when he grabbed her from behind.

"Don't scream! I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Please, why are you doing this? Help! Whiskey!" she tried yelling out as he muffled her words with his hand over her mouth.

Whiskey came running and was barking like mad.

"Quiet your little dog down and no one will get hurt!"

"Whiskey, go lay down now... be a good boy." she said, trying to sound calm so the dog would obey. He looked up at her with a confused expression, cocked his head, turned around and ran back into the living room and jumped onto the couch looking worried. He put his little head down between his front paws and lay there.

She tried fighting him off her as he dragged her down the hall into her bedroom, his hand covering her mouth, her legs kicking in the air. He picked her up, she tried kicking him in his groin with her right foot, but it was hard since she wasn't facing him. He found her room and threw her onto the bed and kicked the door shut. She looked up at him incredulously, not quite believing this was the same gentle man from before.

"Look, if it's money you want. I have a little in the top drawer over there. Take it and leave. I won't call the cops. I have some good jewelry, too. you can have it. It must be worth something." she said, trying to stay calm although her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she may pass out any minute, her adrenaline was pumping so high. "Please." she started to cry now.

He started walking toward her as she lay crouched on the bed. She looked so beautiful he thought, even more so, scared and helpless. He wanted to possess her, own her body and soul. Make her his alone. He came up close to her now. "Don't cry. I just want to kiss you. Make love to you. I want you." He grabbed her by the hair and pushed her down under him. He had her pinned under his strong lean body. She squirmed, tried to bite him and punched at him. That got him angry.

"Now why did you have to do that?" he said anger coming from his voice now. He slapped her hard on the face. It stung her cheek, it felt like a whip on her tear stained face. He kissed her hard on her mouth forcing his tongue in as deep as he could. "Ah... your lips are so delicious... your mouth tastes so sweet. I want to stick my tongue in your every hole. "he whispered huskily into her ear as he held her hair in his hand smelling it, rubbing it in his face. She smelled so good and felt so soft and warm under his hard body, his cock in his pants growing bigger with each new sensation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.