Co-Operative Cathy - Cover

Co-Operative Cathy

Copyright© 2004 by John Baird

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man's advances are spurned by his nineteen year old girlfriend but he sees her being sexually subjugated by an unprincipled Professor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   School  

Miro lay back on the sofa and stared lovingly at his girlfriend, Cathy. She was so beautiful. He wanted so much to be naked... completely naked and Cathy naked too. She could lean over above him and let her wonderful, long hair caress his naked body. He pictured her small, firm breasts with their perky, upthrust nipples. It turned him on when she got aroused and those little nipples stuck out from her breasts like little cocks.

Cathy was horny. She seemed always to be horny, maybe more than Miro. But of course she gave Miro handjobs so it didn't build up with him. But she didn't dare let him touch her. She was afraid that once that happened she wouldn't want to stop him from fucking her. And he'd make a baby in her and she'd have to quit school and she'd be just like Marie.

"I don't think you should go to Professor Kaspar's place tonight, Cathy. It doesn't seem right to me that you have to visit a Professor at home for an examination in his course. Why do you want to take Psychology, anyway?"

"Because I like to know how people think," the girl replied softly and hesitantly. She wished she had more self-confidence. "And he's the most important professor that I have."

"I know but..." And Miro's voice trailed away. Should he tell her what he'd heard about Professor Kaspar? What would Cathy do if she knew that he was called Professor Kasparnova because of his propensity for seducing his co-eds students? The story was that he tried but never succeeded but that spin was given by the girls who spread their legs to get through his course and didn't want it to be known. And that was all except the rare lesbian but even they often succumbed to his undeniable charm. The male students who had to earn their marks by studying called Psychology 101, Intercourse.

"He's a busy man, Miro. I'm lucky to be in his course and he's so nice. I mean... like... he's taking some of his free time tonight so I can do the examination."

"Yeah... all right Cathy. But be careful... I mean... you're going to be all alone with him."

"Hee hee. You're funny, Miro. He's old... too old for me. He must be way over forty... he's getting grey hair."

"You can't trust him Cathy... older guys like him prey on pretty girls. Please don't go."

"I have to, silly man. And you don't know Professor Kaspar. He's not like you say at all." But Cathy had butterflies in her belly. She had to pass this course but there was something about the handsome, older professor that made her uneasy... something about the way she felt after their private interviews. And she wondered too about Professor Fernandez, the Dean of the Psychology Department and Professor Kaspar's supervisor. After her last interview he'd suddenly appeared in Professor Kaspar's office and he acted as if he knew her but she'd never met him.

For Professor Kaspar, his student Cathy was special... and he only got one or two special students a term. She was timid, very unsure of herself and lacking confidence. That made her vulnerable but what made her special was that, unlike most other timid, non-self-confident girls, she was beautiful. The predatory professor prepared the special drink for his soon to arrive student as he mused lecherously about her charms.

Karim Kaspar or, Kas as he was known to his friends, was very careful and very selective about his seductions. (Most would class what he did as assaults rather than seductions but his academic mind was more comfortable with the gentler categorization of his prurient hobby.) However you view what he did, he was definitely careful. His partner in crime was Dean Miguel Fernandez and that mature man believed honestly that his subordinate's actions were really quite acceptable. After all, he never forced a girl to succumb to his advances; at least he didn't force them physically. And in each of the twelve cases to date the girl had ultimately responded in a manner that seemed to indicate that she was gaining as much pleasure as her two assailants.

Kas was quite methodical about his so-called seductions. As already noted, he was selective. He chose the timid ones, girls who were unsure of themselves and inherently submissive. Cathy certainly fitted the profile and, unlike most of the students he'd chosen, she was a real beauty. He began the process with a confidential questionnaire that was purportedly to be used to help the girl understand herself and help her to become more assertive. The course known by some as Intercourse was in fact, Unlocking Assertiveness.

The questionnaire for the selected girl was quite different from the one given to the rest of the class. It extracted detailed and intimate personal data so that the professor knew quickly whether his target was innocent or experienced. In fact most of the girls he selected were both. They were innocent of the ways of the world because of their shyness and diffidence. And they were experienced because, by the time they reached university age; one or more males had taken advantage of their tractability.

And then there'd been the brief hypnotic events. This one, Cathy, was especially receptive to hypnotism. He'd had her sitting on a chair in his office masturbating within five minutes of his first attempt and it was only with difficulty that he restrained himself from taking her right there on his desk. But tonight his wait would be over.

He liked big tits and big asses and this girl had neither. But her breasts, although small, were delightfully formed and during the three times she'd masturbated in his office he'd had a good look at them. They were quite broad at the base and they tapered up in a rather flat, conical manner. They were tipped by perfectly round areola and, when she was excited by her masturbation, the areola and nipples merged into two inch cones that projected from the tips of her breasts. Not big but appealing.

Cathy's ass was also small but it was beautiful. Kaz hadn't yet seen it naked but the girl's tight skirts showed it off well, two small melon-like mounds that moved independently when she walked and that curved out from the small of her back in a way that suggested she was meant for riding front or back.

And then there was her mouth. Even under hypnotism she expressed a revulsion at the thought of taking a man's cock between her pretty, red lips but Professor Kaspar was determined that she would take his in her mouth... and do it willingly. She wasn't a complete virgin but she still had two unfucked orifices and by the time her pseudo-examination was completed tonight that would no longer be the case. The Dean could thick-cock her cunt but he was going to be the first to enjoy the mobile caress of her lips and tongue and the vise-like massage of her virgin asshole.

Professor Kaspar's musing were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

"I'm not late am I, Sir?" the girl asked in a timid voice.

"Not very late Cathy. But you should try to be more punctual." Kaz spoke in a stern voice and the way the pretty girl cringed when he pretended displeasure sent a tingle of lust through his loins. He led her to the interview room and sat her down on the low bench that was parallel to the bare wall of the room. Cathy could not have imagined what was behind the wall.

"Now Cathy, before we begin you should have this fruit juice. You need the vitamins and I need a few minutes to finish preparations. The Professor knew that it was not possible with hypnotism to cause someone to do something they wouldn't otherwise do but he knew also that there were ways to bypass that constraint. Cathy had already been fucked, albeit almost seven years ago when she was still a child and she had an intense desire to become a psychologist or maybe even a psychiatrist. Blend those factors with her natural docility and she became an easy mark for the unprincipled professor.

As soon as Cathy left for the professor's house Miro took off after her. He wasn't sure what he would do but he was truly worried about his girlfriend being alone in the house with Professor Kasparova. Maybe he could keep an eye on her somehow and if the professor tried to molest her he could interfere and save her. And then maybe she would do fucking with him.

For almost half an hour he cased Professor Kaspar's house looking for a way he could enter or even to see inside but he was unsuccessful. Then, as he was about to give up hope and go home a car drove into the professor's driveway. Miro ducked under the shadow of a tree and moved closer. It was Dean Fernandez and the college student crept closer to see the older man take a key from his pocked and unlock a small door at the side of the house.

Miro didn't understand what was going on but he suspected that it did not bode well for his girlfriend. Quickly but quietly he rushed forward and caught the door just before it latched shut. Then, slowly and quietly, he eased it open again and peered inside to see where the Dean had gone.

He was in the room with Professor Kaspar and Cathy, Miro thought for a moment. And then he realized that he wasn't actually in the room with them but in a little hallway of sorts separated from them by a glass wall. He saw Dean Fernandez open a door in the glass wall and enter the adjoining room and, as Fernandez turned to face him, Miro tried to duck under the bench he was standing beside, And then he realized that the Dean didn't see him even though he was less than ten feet away and looking directly at him. The glass wall must be one-way glass. This little hallway with a bench was an observation room.

The college student stared at the unseeing Dean of the Psychology Department for several seconds before his gaze shifted to the left. And when it did he barely stifled his moan of despair.

The fruit juice made Cathy feel a bit dizzy and, knowing what the drugged potion would do, Kaspar led the unsuspecting girl to the wide, hard bench that was directly in front of the bare wall... the one-way glass wall. ""Grad school grades" he said in a strong voice and, her post-hypnotic response triggered by the innocuous phrase, the girl sat on the bench and removed her shoes.

"Are you sure it's safe?" she asked timidly as she unbuttoned her blouse. "Are you sure I won't get pregnant?"

"I'm certain," the professor said in a firm voice. "And it guarantees your entrance to Grad School as soon as you complete your first degree. He watched with hot anticipation as the girl removed her blouse, then stood and began to unfasten her skirt.

"Miro will never find out, will he?"

"Not unless you tell him. And tonight I'll teach you safe ways to do things with Miro. If you want to."

Cathy wanted to stop but her drive for education outweighed her modesty and her sense of right and wrong. After her skirt dropped in a heap at her ankles she shyly unfastened her brassiere and bared her small, firm breasts. Despite herself she could not prevent her conical areola and large nipples from sticking out and she paused.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.