Repossessed Teacher

by Kenny N Gamera

Copyright© 2004 by Kenny N Gamera

Erotica Sex Story: Alex has a problem involving some photos and one of his students at Judge Parker High School, whom happens to have the photos. What will happen when his wife finds out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   FemaleDom   .

© 2000 Kenny N Gamera

Poor Alex was having an extremely bad day. Then again, he had been having a string of ninety extremely bad days. It had started when Jenny dropped pictures of him fucking a seventeen-year-old niece at the family reunion on his desk. Betrayed once again by his ever- raging hard on, he had the choice of two options: one) Jenny could squeal like a stuck pig on his misdoing or two) she could squeal like a stuck pig on his ten inch long, coke-can thick tool and, in addition, she actually passed algebra. Since then, Alex had been sex slave to a hot sixteen year old high school student at Gill Thorp Jr. High where he was on his knees in his own classroom licking her, wearing nothing but a pair of novelty underpants.

With the face of an elephant on them.

And... well, if you can't figure out the rest, you're just too hopeless.

Still, it wasn't as bad as the girls' basketball team.

His head was hidden beneath the short tan, patterned dress she wore. The front moved with the motions his licking made at her young pussy. The back pulsed with the movements of his hands, kneading her cute ass cheeks. She kept her hands locked to where Alex's ears would most likely be beneath their shroud.

Occasionally, he would ease one or both of his hands away from Jenny's tight teen butt. With his fingertips, he caressed the backs and sides of her tanned thighs. He also tickled the back of her knees before gently trailing down to her ankles and back up her thin, athletic calves.

After having a third orgasm, Jenny pulled Alex upright. She took him to his desk where, with quick movements and skill surprising in such a young girl, she used several lengths of clothesline to tie him down on the desk. She attached his arms and legs to each of the desk legs. The important parts were left exposed and upright. Then, she climbed up on the desk to mount him.

"Oh, damn!" She looked down at his underwear realizing her mistake and pulling open his desk drawer. "I'll guess I'll have to do something about those, Mr. Goas."

With careful snips of the scissors she had pulled from the drawer, Jenny cut the trunk off the elephant's face. She had leaned down to get a close look at her work. The proximity of her full lips to his cock must have given Alex an idea.

"Miss Jenny, could you- owwie!!"

"Mr. Goas," Jenny said after a slap on the exposed underside of his wrists. "I said no talking. Now, I'll have to get my underpants."

She hopped off the desk and padded over in her bare feet to where she had left her panties laying on the floor. Her loose mini-dress swung every which way as she skipped back to Alex. The panties went into Alex's mouth (he had the sense not to protest). As he watched, Jenny pulled a thick roll of _masking_tape_ from his desk and placed a strip over his mouth to keep the gag in place (and losing _several_ style points in the process).

In short order, she was back on the desk spreading her tanned, tennis player legs. She lowered herself onto her captive teacher's very large erection. Slowly, she twisted down onto his meat, teasing him with the movements more than trying to get him in. She finally began pumping her hard, teenage body up and down on his raging hard on, the motion making her unrestrained tits sway under her dress. The teen wore a tortured look of ecstasy on her face. Not that poor Alex could tell; she had positioned herself so that he could see no more than her long blonde hair, the back of her dress, and the, by this time, familiar undersides of her slim feet.

Using the strong legs which youth and sport had blessed her with, Jenny raised and lowered herself with long strokes. She moved with a quick, jerky rhythm as if keeping time with some rock song she had playing in her head. Though hidden from view by her clothing, the up stroke surely left no more than the head of Alex's hard cock in her cunt. She groaned with each down stroke as it hit the deepest parts of her sex and pushed just a little beyond. Her breasts, unrestrained by a bra, jiggled in sympathy with her bouncing.

Alex could do little more than tense to the teen's torture.

She stopped after a few minutes as another orgasm shook her. Alex tried to push himself up into her, but his bonds prevented the movement and held him fixed to his desk. She paused for, maybe, a moment too long for the feeling to calm down, but long enough for the need she had built up in her toy to die down.

"That was very nice Mr. Goas. A few more like that and I _might_ let you cum today."

She began to fuck Alex again. This time she was less earnest about it, and it didn't look quite as sexy. Fortunately, I had everything on videotape and thus, decided at this point to break things up.

"Having fun with my husband, Jenny?" I said as I walked from the supply closet. Alex's eyes bulged in blind panic. Auto-response excuses started to pour uncontrollably and unintelligibly into his panty/gag. Jenny, of course, was calm.

"Hello, Mrs. Goas."

"It's Ms. Gamera, Jenny." I delivered my reply with a flat tone.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.