Terror In The Mountains - Cover

Terror In The Mountains

by usm1carbine

Copyright© 2004 by usm1carbine

Incest Sex Story: Two women and a girl, off on a camping trip to the lake are abducted by some mountain men for their own sick pleasures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Caution   Violence   .

Marilyn Hopkins rolled over and turned off the screeching alarm clock, getting up at 6 A.M. was not her usual routine since her divorce. Her husband had done well and she had managed to get quite an alimony settlement, not to mention a hefty child support for their daughter, Joy. Joy had been bitter about the divorce, feeling that her mom had taken advantage of the situation and had given Marilyn lots of trouble. There had been the staying out late, the suspicion of drug use and worst of all, the rumors that Joy had become very sexually active. Marilyn felt this was all done to punish her, which was why she had arranged this hike. They would have a week together, along with Marilyn's best friend Robin, to get in touch with nature and hopefully with each other. Robin had been Marilyn's roommate at college and her best friend ever since, her own marriage had failed and she had gone through the same situation with her son, who was now away at college.

Marilyn threw back the covers and sat on the edge of the bed, her bladder ached, she had to pee so badly. She slid into her slippers and headed for the bathroom, giggling at the loud noises as her urine splattered against the toilet water, 'Damn, I really shouldn't drink so much before bedtime, ' she thought. She peeled off some toilet paper and wiped herself dry as she reached back and flushed, then washer her hands and turned on the shower. She pulled the night gown over her head and hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties, rolling them down her hips and letting them drop to the floor as she stepped out of them. She stooped to pick them up and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror on the back of the door from between her legs, 'Damn, I still look pretty good, ' she thought to herself as she watched her shapely ass and the opening of her pussy lips in the mirror. Doggie style was her favorite sexual position, she could just imagine some stud getting ready to ram it home as she watched her reflection and squeezed her vaginal muscles, watching her pussy appear to wink.

She hadn't had any sex for a few weeks; Joy had kept her quite busy with what seemed like unending problems. She stood and turned to face the mirror, noting her reflection as she smoothed her hands down her body, pleased that she had kept in shape. Her long black hair, her taut 36C tits, her smooth 36 hips and the neatly trimmed black bush that covered her pussy. She turned sideways, just a hint of a tummy, she sucked it in, yes, she was pleased. The mirror began to fog, so she decided she should get in the shower, pulling the sliding door shut as the hot water worked to wake her up the rest of the way. She grasped the washcloth, wetting it and applying the soap, her nipple jumped to life as she dragged the cloth over it, sending a chill through her body. She closed her eyes and remembered her last date, Tom loved her tits best of all and she remembered how he lavished them with his suckling lips, her hand swirled the washcloth over the nipple again and again as she felt the familiar wetness between her legs. Her other hand moved there and traced the crease of her outer lips, splitting them as it came back up and then she hit her clit and she shuddered again.

As she massaged her nipple with the washcloth and her clit began to grow under her finger, she felt her legs getting weak, it had been far too long since she had cum and she couldn't resist as her actions moved her in that direction. It didn't take much work, her body needed to cum so badly and she found herself biting her lips as the wave of pleasure overcame her and she fell back against the shower wall to steady herself. Weak kneed she finished her shower and walked out into the bedroom to dress, her jogging suit laid out the night before. She skipped the bra, and pulled on a pair of satin low cut panties before the rest went on. The Reeboks finished off the ensemble and she went back into the bathroom to brush her teeth and her hair, then grabbed her bag and carried it to the front door. She relished how the soft jersey material massaged her aching breasts as she walked; she hoped her arousal wouldn't show. She headed to Joy's room, slowly opening her door, catching the dark haired girl at slumber. She looked like an angel, nothing like the girl that had caused her so much grief lately.

Joy had pushed the covers off of herself in sleep and Marilyn looked at her petite daughter asleep on her side, her taut small breasts looked like softballs mounted on her chest, she hated that Joy slept in only panties, suppose someone broke in. She was a combination of Marilyn and her father, she had Marilyn's feminine features and her father's eyes and nose, she frowned to think of the rumors she had heard about Joy being sexually active, it wasn't right for a 16 year old to be getting a reputation. "Joy, honey, wake up. We need to get moving, Robin will be waiting for us." A grunt was all she got in return as the young girl rolled onto her back and Marilyn watched as her daughter's petite tits molded into her body, becoming almost invisible. She picked up Joy's bag and carried it to the door, dropping it next to her own; it was a good thing she had made her pack it the night before. She heard the shower running as she made herself a cup of coffee and about 15 minutes later, Joy showed her face. "Don't you think you will be cold in those jogging shorts, Honey?"

"Oh, Mom. It's gonna get hot hiking up to the lake," Joy replied and Marilyn decided to let it drop, Joy had on jogging shorts and a tshirt.

"Ok, Honey, Robin will be waiting, let's get going." She drove the SUV across town and Robin was waiting as she pulled up, bag in hand, a big smile and a wave as Marilyn checked out her old roommate. Robin was just over 35, had a few extra pounds, but was still very attractive. Her 38 chest was probably her most noticeable feature, but she did have a nice body overall, although Marilyn had to admit, she hadn't seen Robin naked in years, she seemed to be in good shape. Robin added her bag to the back and Joy moved to the back seat as Robin got in the front and they headed off, they had a three hour drive ahead of them. There was a lot of chit chat and some catching up on each other's lives as they drove along; Joy sat in silence, her Walkman blocking them out as she listened to her music. They turned onto the old fire road a little after 11 and thirty minutes later, they turned into the field where all the hikers parked, theirs was the only vehicle there. "Good, maybe we'll get some peace," Marilyn said as they began to unpack the vehicle of their camping supplies and head out on the trail towards the lake.

It would be an hour hike up to the lake, but they had no idea that they would never see it. Joy led the way, her earphones glued to her head as she carried the tent and her bag, Robin was next and Marilyn brought up the rear. Marilyn watched Robin's ass ahead of her, the tight bike shorts really showed it off and Marilyn wondered if her own ass looked that good. She stopped suddenly when she heard a branch break nearby, but saw nothing, so she soon caught up to the other two, figuring it was a deer or something, but when she suddenly felt something push her hard, she hit the ground with a thud. Robin heard her fall and quickly turned, but the three men holding rifles made her eyes grow large, Joy hadn't heard a thing and kept walking, her music blasting in her ears. They looked like some kind of mountain men, they had rifles and pistols stuffed in their belts, Marilyn sensed their danger and tried to be bold, "What do you want?"

"Well, you two can get them clothes off, for starters," the first one said as he grinned at them and all three pointed their rifles at them.

"You must be crazy!" Marilyn shot back, but her tone changed as a rifle butt crashed into her stomach and she fell back onto the trail.

"We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way. I really don't think you want the hard way," he smiled as he motioned with his rifle to take their clothes off and Robin began to strip, Marilyn soon followed suit, their clothes dropping in a pile at their feet. There were some hoots as they bared their chests, but when they left their panties on, they saw them raise the rifle butt again, they both peeled off their last refuge from total nakedness, except their shoes of course.

"Bend over and grab your ankles and don't let go unless I tell you," the apparent leader said as slowly, her and Robin complied. The leader walked over, handing his rifle to one of the others, and surprised her when he walked to her front, but he opened his legs and then closed them around her ribcage, holding her in place as he ran his hand down her spine and over the cheeks of her ass, "Nice."

He pulled her ass cheeks apart and she felt him checking out her anus, rubbing his finger over it and then down to her pussy, stroking the outer lips and dragging a finger through them. He slowly sank a finger in her dry pussy, it hurt, but he didn't seem to care as he relented until her pussy had swallowed it all and she gritted her teeth to stave off the discomfort. She glanced over and one of the others was inspecting Robin in pretty much the same way, she could see her wince, then she saw why, as she watched the man's finger sink into Robin's ass. She hoped that Joy was long up the trail, oblivious to what her mother was going through and better yet, not to become a part of it. She heard him spit and then felt it cover her anus, then he too probed her ass with his finger, making her clinch up her ass.

"You do that when I fuck you back here and it's gonna hurt something fierce," he laughed and Marilyn felt herself sicken, no one had ever fucked her ass before and the thought was really causing her stomach to churn. After several minutes of probing, they were allowed to stand back up to witness the lust in the eyes of their captors.

"Richie!! Bring the young bitch back here, boy!" he bellowed and Marilyn knew Joy had not escaped and she now knew there were four of them to contend with.

She watched as Joy walked back, she was fired up and Marilyn tried to warn her about her attitude, but Joy was thrown at her feet with a thud. She looked at Marilyn and Robin standing there nude and she could see the embarrassment in their eyes, she was still dressed.

"Get them fucking clothes off, you little bitch! Before I show you what an asshole is for," he asserted and Joy just stood up and glared at him.

"Do it, Honey, don't fight it," Marilyn pleaded to her headstrong daughter.

Joy peeled her tshirt off and Marilyn watched the men ogling her taut tits, then she watched as Joy took off her shorts and panties, but when she heard a whistle, she turned to look and saw Joy's shaved pussy.

"Damn, gonna be just like when I fucked Sissy that first time, but I know this one's older than ten," the younger one said and Marilyn pleaded.

"Please, just let us go. We won't tell anyone, you've had fun so far, don't make it a rape charge."

She wasn't even expecting the rifle butt, but it doubled her over as Joy moved to her side to comfort her, then she heard the loud slap and heard Joy cry out as her ass cheek turned red,.

"Get the fuck away! Let me show you bitches that you got to do whatever we fucking say!" He threw Marilyn over a nearby log and worked to get his pants down to his knees, Robin and Joy watched as his hard cock was shoved into Marilyn dry, she screamed out the pain as he fucked her in front of them. He grabbed a handful of her long hair and jerked her head back as he savagely fucked her until he screamed out as he came. Marilyn lay still, sobbing as his cum began to ooze out of her brutalized pussy and ran down her leg. The fear in their eyes was evident, as they stepped back a step, worrying that they would be fucked at any moment. He pulled his pants up and turned to the remaining two, "Get her ass up and moving, or we'll fuck all of you right here until you bleed."

Robin and Joy grabbed Marilyn under the arms and stood her on her feet, the log had sliced the tender skin of her stomach as he had fucked her and Joy rubbed the dirt away from it. Joy glared at the man, the hatred building towards him and he relished it, he loved a fighter and he'd see what a fighter she was later.

"Richie, pick up their fucking shit and let's get moving," he said as they herded the three women between them and set off, Robin and Joy had to half carry Marilyn for the first several yards until she finally could make it on her own. She hated his cum running down the inside of her thighs, but she didn't dare to complain, at least it helped to soothe her brutalized pussy lips as she walked. He was big, much bigger than she was used to and she was scared to think about that up her virgin ass, but they had to survive, so that meant they had to submit. She would have to tell the other two that, so they could wait for a chance to get away. Marilyn could tell they weren't headed towards the lake and she wondered where then, but as a box van appeared in the clearing ahead, she stopped wondering. Their gear was thrown in back and then them, then the leader fished through the bags and brought out her keys, "Go get their car and you know what to do with it. These bitches just disappeared," their hearts sank.

The van started and they began to move, there were no windows, so they had no idea where they were going, Marilyn took her fingers and wiped the cum from her outer lips, careful not to let him see her, afraid he would make her eat it. A disturbance made her look around, one of them was feeling up Joy's tits and she was fighting him off.

"Joy, don't fight honey, it'll be alright>'

"Joy??? Her name is Joy?" he laughed, "Well, we'll see what a joy she is later," and they laughed.

They seemed like they were in the van forever, but finally it stopped and they were ushered out at what looked like a mine entrance.

"Quit gawking and get your fucking asses in there, you don't want to piss me off!"

He was right about that, at least in Marilyn's mind as she struggled to see into the darkness, then the shaft was lit up as she walked, the other two following. They were ushered into a room cut out of the stone and inside were four beds, she started to sit on one of them, but thought better of it, Robin did and got a rifle butt for it, right in the gut.

"You don't get on the fucking bed unless you're getting fucked!!!! UNDERSTAND? That goes for all of you," and they all nodded their heads. "You're tired, get on your fucking knees, you bitches need to learn your place anyway. NOW!"

They all dropped to their knees on the cold floor of the cave. One of them came around and bound their hands behind their backs, they felt even more helpless now as the men began to feel and probe their bodies. Marilyn heard a zipper and turned her head to see one of them wagging his semi hard cock at Joy's face, "Suck it, honey. I'll only ask nice one time and if you have thoughts of biting it, if I even feel your teeth, you lose a finger, understand?"

Joy nodded her head and looked at her mom as she leaned forward and felt his cock bump her lips, then she looked at him as she took him into her mouth. Marilyn looked to see tears streaming down Robin's face, then a cock was presented to her and she closed her lips around it. Marilyn was the only one left, then she saw the third man approach her, his cock in his hand and she too began to suck, the sounds of wet mouths on cocks filled the room as each of them performed what the leader said was their "duty" as women, to service men, anyway they desired. She watched Joy out of the corner of her eye; this wasn't her first blow job! As a matter of fact, her guy came first, a testament to her talent, she guessed and Joy swallowed it all. She heard a slap and saw that Robin had tried to spit out her load, and then she was forced to swallow as he came and caught her off guard. She hated the taste and texture of cum, but the alternative would be worse, she knew, so she swallowed. The door to the room opened and the guy who had moved their car walked in.

"What the fuck is this? You guys started without me?"

"Nobody started without you Richie, here they are, take your pick."

"I want to fuck the young one, that bald pussy gives me a hard on just thinking about it, ' and he began to shove his pants down and move towards Joy. He grabbed her by her bound arms and thrust her face first onto the bed, her ass hanging over the side as he got to his knees behind her. Joy turned and looked at Marilyn, her eyes pleading, but there was nothing she could do to protect her daughter from the onslaught. She screamed out as his cock penetrated her dry pussy and he kicked her thighs further apart. He grabbed her under her hips and drew her to him, driving himself into her as she cried out.

"Fuck man! I thought she would be a virgin, this bitch has had more than one cock. I know where another virgin hole might be though," and he withdrew and pushed Joy between the shoulder blades, raising her ass higher as he aimed his cock with his free hand at her wrinkled little pink hole.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" she screamed out.

He jammed his cockhead inside, Joy felt her asshole tear, tears rolled down her cheeks, but he was unrelenting as he hammered her ass until she had taken all of him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.