Tempest Erotica Redux - Cover

Tempest Erotica Redux

by Whiff

Copyright© 2004 by Whiff

Incest Sex Story: Meaningless sex breaks out in anticipation of a vacation for two families on a tropical island. A sequel to Tempest Erotica, but you don't need to read it to enjoy this strokey little fairy tale.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   .

Donny Gentile listened with his eyes closed to the splashing of his sister as she swam in the clear water of their family swiimming pool. Their parents were both off on an afternoon of flea market shopping, and they had the house to themselves. Jenny always demanded they take advantage of such oppotunities, and he would taunt her with other things he had to do, girls he wanted to visit, all the while as excited as she was. The pool was well protected by both a high fence and landscaping, so they always swam in the nude.

He chuckled as he recalled the first time it had happened, two years ago, when Jen was only fourteen. She had those big tits even then, they had just exploded on her chest in the previous year, and she had been flashing them at him for several weeks of that summer. He made no pretense of not admiring their lush softness. They had been alone that day too, and he had been lying right here. She had called "Hey Donny", and he looked just in time to see her throwing her bikini top off to the side of the diving board. As he gawked at her, the slightly chubby, but smooth curves of her teenage body glistening with water, and the small nipples on her full tits erect, she had pulled the sides of her bottom upwards to make a sort of thong. It splt the lips of her pussy, and she giggled as his cock leaped up. Then she did a clean racing dive into the pool, staying underwater.

He remembered his little spurt of anger, wondering why she was teasing him, and jumped in so he was standing in the shallow end as she slid through the water toward him. He grabbed her as she surfaced, and pulled her against him, letting her boobs crush against his chest. He was surprised when her arms grabbed his hips and pulled him into her, grinning up at him."Why're you teasing me, Pipsqueak? Think I haven't noticed those tits? You tryin' to get me in trouble?"

He felt her wiggling her butt so his cock pushed at her tummy, as she breathed in his ear "I'm not teasing, Donny." Then she kissed him right on the lips, pushing her tongue into his mouth. He had fallen over as they splashed clumsily, and he felt her hand groping around under the water for his thick tool.

He smiled with the memory, remembering his shock, and then the pleasure as they fucked each other silly, out there in the open before god and everyone, and the way for weeks their lives revolved around finding the chance to do it again and again. Their stick in the mud parents had never tumbled to it. Eventually, they had moved on, each dating others, and Donny knew Jenny was considered wanton at the High School. He didn't care, for anytime he was home from College, or in the summer, she made herself available whenever he wanted. She had already broken a couple of dates this summer, just to be his whore for a night.

Just then, she heaved out of the pool, those huge breasts flopping and wiggling. They came from their mother, as did her fleshy, chunky body. She was bigger now, taller, and the breasts were just short of too big. She shaved her pussy these days, the outer lips hung down, and right now he could see the little hood of her clit right there at the top. She came over and straddled him, shaking water on his hot dry skin, then let her hand go between her legs. She was staring hungrily at his stiff cock, which was throbbing against his stomach. *Geez, Donny, I need a cum, okay? Looks like you're ready. Want me to suck that thing? How 'bout a sixty nine?"

He stared up at her, thinking she was perfect at this stage of her life. She was active in sports, softball and basketball, and her legs and stomach were firm, with just a bit of padding. The tits were like grapefruits on her chest, full and always moving. When she went out with a boy she liked, they were always unbound, jiggling away under the loose tops she always wore. He remembered watching his dad ogle them lately. Standing above him, her bare twat gaped as she forced three fingers inside. Their Mom sagged a little, and didn't dress as revealingly, though she still had a nice trim waist, just like Jen.

"Just sit on it bitch. Fuck me with that hot cunt, and lemme suck those tits." She leered as she sank down, squatting over his hips, and pulled his prick upwards. As she let it slip into her wet pussy, their eyes locked, and the greedy, turned on look in her face was sexier than any of the women he had ever dated. She got him all the way inside her, then leaned down so her boobs hung before his mouth, and her hips began to work. She was a great piece of ass now, squeezing him inside her, pistoning him in her body, hardly any friction as he heard the faint shlurping as she rose and fell. She moaned and squealed softly, while his mouth sucked on her nipples, which were still pretty small, and she tasted of chlorine and sweat. He could feel her dragging her clit on his pubic hair.

Her short blonde hair hung down around her face, the pert little nose and sensual lips making her face seem to radiate lust. "Shit Donny, still the best cock I've ever had, better hurry stud, I'm getting there... ungh... fast." His smile widened, knowing how hard she always got off with him, orgasming for minutes sometimes, and thinking it looked like that kind of cum this time. It was always unique between them, for she would often go into a sort of spastic coma when she came, her face turning beet red and her pussy seeming to gush. He felt her starting to collapse, and rolled over onto the wet grass beside the towel he had been lying on. Her eyes were wide as she stared frantically up at him, and he took over the fucking.

"Throw that cum at me, cunt, get it on bitch" he breathed into her ear. But she was beyond it now, eyes closed, legs weakened, just laying there as he thrust deep inside her. He felt her pussy spasming, opening and closing, as the little smile spread on her face. She said he was the only guy she did bareback, and even as he tried to keep his mind working, he felt the pressure rising. Somehow she managed to squeeze the head of his cock buried down there, and he felt himself start to shoot into her. God she was the best.

Lisa Gentile strutted in front of the two slaves suspended from the rafters of the old barn. She was wearing the half corset she liked, which supported her heavy breasts, and framed her carefully trimmed pussy. The long black stockings and tall heels made her feel sexy as hell. Her shoulder length black hair made the whole outfit just outstanding. She carried a cat-o-nine-tails, with the nice light strips that didn't hurt much, but looked brutal. The other Mistress had the real thing, but her husband Don didn't seem to mind. His tall lean body was stretched a good eight feet in the air, and his oversize cock was hard as a rock. She chuckled as the other woman, who was heavy and wore a complete corset, slashed across his ass.

This whole thing had been his idea, and she was surprised at how much she enjoyed it, the exhibitionism of it, the outlandish outfits, and the strutting and posturing. The only people here who knew their real identities were the Harrises, who had originally been their swinging partners, and had introduced them to this group. She remembered how excited Don had been the night they had brought it up. Lisa thought it was obvious why he liked it, the submissive role a relief from his daily position as Operations VP of a nearby manufacturer. She wasn't sure about her own feelings, though she had always liked pleasing her husband.

Somehow she didn't like the masks, and the hiding. She liked flaunting her body, its fleshy, womanly curves, her deep cunt lips, her big boobs. Lately she had been thinking about finding a place to do a striptease, one of those titty bars or something. But Don loved the abuse, and she saw how his cock was starting to leak now, after an hour of this. She stepped up and sucked it deep into her mouth, drawing groans from the small audience. As she did, she looked up and saw his little dumb smile, and knew he was ready. She cycled a couple of times, tasting his pre cum, then stepped back. "You may finish now, slave."

She swatted him with the leather strips, once, then again, and she watched his long, thick tool twitch and begin to shoot out jiz. She twisted him to the side and the next shot landed on the thigh of the skinny girl hanging next to him, who began to sob with pleasure. The other Mistress jammed the handle of her cat up into the woman's gaping vagina, and she groaned. The Mistress screamed "You may cum, slave", and elicited screams of pleasure. Lisa thought she was probably faking.

As the little drama played out, her mind was drifting to their children, wondering what they were up to. Goddamn Jenny was fucking like a slut these days, and she knew Donny Junior was a real stud. Her husband had been ogling their daughter for the last two years, and if they had been just some neighbor kids, she was sure both of them would have tried to get the two to play with them. Trying to be straight laced sure hadn't worked. At least Jen was on the pill, though she assured her mother she made her lovers use condoms. She wondered if a bit more honesty might have been a better approach to their kids' upbringing.

The next day, Gina Ashburn was helping the local teacher cope with her herd of first graders. She liked any excuse to get outside, but Luke, her husband, was playing golf. She wore tight shorts, with a loose tee shirt, and no bra. Though they maintained a sedate appearance for the town, she occasionally liked to let the air caress her body, and this school picnic had seemed a harmless place to let her hair down.

The older girls were playing softball, and there were a few older guys watching the game. She wasn't paying attention to the way the shorts pulled up into her crotch, or the space the tee shirt left between her arms and her prominent tits, as she bent and pushed the kids through the maze of tires and swings they were energetically trying to destroy. After a while they were all more or less occupied, and she retired to a cool spot under the trees, watching as Jenny Gentile rounded third and headed for home, admiring the supple yet full body as it churned. Gina thought she was a sexy little thing, though she had never met her parents. She thought Luke knew the Dad, though.

A tall college boy suddenly materialized to her right, his eyes rather shamelessly on her body. Feeling fairly safe, she stared back frankly, eying his cock bulge. A year or so younger than her son Danny, who was working at a dude ranch in Wyoming for the summer. The kid licked his lips rather lasciviously, then said "Mrs. Ashburn? My names Donny Gentile."

He threw himself down on the grass beside her, stretched out with his head on his hand supported by an elbow on the ground, and lifted a leg so his well muscled torso was displayed. He eyed her as she responded "Yes, I'm Gina Ashburn. Thats your sister just scoring isn't it?" He glanced over at the game, then back, smiling. "Yeah thats Jen. She's the second best looking woman here. Can I call you Gina?" He tried to squirm toward her, and Gina grinned. "You can call me Gina darling, but don't get carried away, okay. I don't do teens."

He looked momentarily disappointed, but then smiled and responded "Doesn't hurt to try, Gina. You sure are a fox. I'm just looking at you like you looked at Jen. I can hook you up there if you want. She's real sexy." Gina flushed as her mind worked. His face showed a rather broad grin, with a whatever it takes sort of expression, and she felt her cunt twitch. He sure looks like Danny, she thought.

She sighed. "This is a very small town, Donny. You should be careful about who you make passes at. Besides, I'm a little old for you, don't you think?" That was a mistake, she instantly realized.

He dropped his voice lower, and almost whispered "You know better than that Gina. You're the best looking woman I've seen in a long time. I met Danny a couple of years ago. He chases Milfs like a hoover."

She felt herself being drawn into something a bit sensitive, but still asked "What in heaven's sake is a Milf?"

He grinned. "A Mother I'd like to...". She laughed in spite of herself.

"Where in the world does that come from, Danny... I mean Donny? The Internet I suppose." As he nodded, the grin still in place, her mind snapped to a memory of the wonderful sex she had with her son, as recently as two weeks ago, and wondered if this kid somehow knew about it. But no, he was probably just like Danny. When he saw a woman he wanted, he was very brash. He always said all they could say was no.

She sighed. "The answer is no, Donny. But no hard feelings."

He shrugged and ran over to his sister, who was standing fifty feet away wiping herself with a towel. He wiped her back, then snuck his hand down under her shorts, their position such that only Gina could see as the bulge crept all the way under the girls ass. Just before the buxom blond giggled and twisted away, he leered again at Gina, who just shook her head, but with a small smile.

When she got home, her husband was on the phone. "Well, you know we'll miss you Baby. You sure that guy's worth it?" After a pause he grinned. "That good, huh? Well it turns out Danny can't come either. You realize your both abandoning us don't you?" Then, "I know Baby, and we'll see you in early September. You know Gina and I have a soft spot for the island. Take care Baby. Bye."

She walked up to her husband and licked the nape of his neck, tasting the salty sweat. Her prominent breasts, enhanced by surgery ten years before, pushed at his stomach. She straddled his thigh and rubbed her pussy against him. "She can't come either? You sure its a boy?" They had been speculating as to whether Marcie's latest flame was male or female.

Luke shrugged. "Thats what she says. Both our kids let us down, huh. Can you live with just little old me?" His hand was cupping her ass.

They loved this after golf ritual, showering together and then fucking their brains out in their third floor sunroom with all the tropical plants. As her hand cupped his groin, feeling him rising, she asked "You know some guy named Gentile, don't you darling?"

Donny's brain was spinning, hardly able to comprehend the quick implications of what their Dad was saying. Jen was already bitching, asking what they would do on a Yacht for two weeks, no matter how luxurious, or on a deserted island for that matter. "What about the softball picnic Daddy? And who the hell are the Ashburns? I don't know them. I mean what are we going to DO?"

"Don't swear like that Jennifer. Its supposed to be a beautiful place, and how often will we ever get the chance to take a chartered jet and a hundred foot Yacht to the South Pacific? It sounds like heaven." Donny saw a quick glance pass between his parents, as they sat by the pool. Mom had her black bikini on, which she rarely wore, thinking it exposed her wrinkles and "layers." Donny had always loved the thing, watching her move and jiggle. Dad was staring openly at Jen's tits. He felt his cock growing.

"Hey Jenny, lemme talk to you a sec huh? You mind Mom? Maybe she'll listen to me." He grabbed Jen's hand and pulled her into the living room. Their Mom's voice trailed after them.

"I'm sure you can convince her, dear." He tried to keep his hardon pointed away from them. In the living room, he whispered urgently to Jen "Remember that woman who saw me grabassing with you at the softball game last week? That was Mrs. Ashburn. She was ogling you, and I came on to her. She didn't go ballistic or anything. Its gonna be an orgy, you little bitch. We're gonna pass the time fucking."

Jen stared at him. He could see her mind working, but she still didn't get it. "Okay so you get to fuck the hostess Donny. I won't have anybody. We can't in front of Mom and Dad."

He answered "Sure we can, you little cunt. We can sneak off by ourselves, or maybe you can fuck Dad. How the hell do I know? Didn't you see that woman? Gina? She was so hot she sizzled. Imagine the kind of guy could keep her satisfied? You'll get plenty of cock. And I bet she'll eat your pussy too." Jenny stared at him and finally got it.

"Oh shit Donny. I mean Dad? And another forty year old? I mean..." But her eyes were starting to slit, and he saw her relaxing. "Then, when we get home..." Then, she giggled. "Anytime we want stud? Oh shit" She took a quick look outside, then grabbed his cock through the bathing suit. He slapped her hand away, and dragged her back out to the pool. Dad was doing laps, but Mom was stretched out sunning. Her body was glistening with oil, and in that position looked just like Jen. He wondered how her cunt was shaved.

Lisa was feeling wonderful, stroking through the water, bare ass naked, alone for the first time in several days. She had managed to sunbathe several hours without anything on, but it was always a bit tricky with the kids around, though she was beginning to wonder why she made the effort to be discrete when they were all going to play nudists on that island of the Ashburns'. She wondered if Luke was as good as he looked. He was built a little better than Don, though who could tell if he knew how to use his cock. On the other hand, Gina was so sensual it was hard to believe he could be a dud and still satisfy her.

Don was excited about the trip, though she wasn't sure quite why. She was beginning to think about whether they had underestimated the sexdrives of their children. Donny had been ogling her lately, and Jenny's playful teasing of her father seemed to have a new edge of challenge to it. Still, she couldn't be certain she was reading the signs right.

But she was determined to get herself in shape, and acquire a nice overall tan. Gina Ashburn was so well built, and since she said they did this island vacation twice a year, was probably brown as a berry. She didn't want to look like a tub in front of all of them. It wasn't that she needed to lose weight so much as get herself toned up. She had once looked like Jenny, and could again if she worked hard enough. Even though she was a bit red on her chest and groin, she thought it would turn brown by the coming weekend. Apparently there wasn't that much to do on the island except swim and hike, and when Gina had suggested this party, Don's face had lit up just the way it had when the Harris's first suggested they attend a BDSM event. He had cornholed her that night, which he only did when he was excited.

She finished her sixtieth lap, and lay down on one of the lounges. It was warm enough so she let the water dry on her skin, the cooling making her tingle. As she closed her eyes, spreading her legs to let her cunt dry off and get some sun, she felt sexy as hell. Boy could I use a cum right now, she thought.

Donny stared at his mother through the upstairs window. The book he had come back to retrieve lay on the bed, forgotten. Screw that seminar, he thought, look at her laid out in the sun, her skin glistening with water. He realized she had been sunning a lot the last few days, and was really looking good, tanned and fitter. Her pussy was shaved into a little arrow pointing down to a puffy pussy that gaped slightly as she gently moved her knees back and forth. Then he squinted as something flashed in the sun, and realized his Mom had a clit ring! His cock leaped.

He'd screwed one girl with one of those, and she said it gave her great orgasms, because it created more sensation. He hadn't noticed when he fucked her. She had also showed him the way it exposed the pale nubbin when she pulled up on it. The implication that his Mom was not only sexually active, but kinky too, made him throb.

He stripped out of his clothes, and walked down to the pool. As the slider opened, Mom slapped her hand over her cunt and an arm over her boobs, and sat up as he stood there holding her eyes. His cock was stone hard, and he saw her eyes go down to it, linger, then return to his face. She opened her mouth the way she always did when she got angry, then stared at him some more, and then smiled. "I guess its silly to be careful when we're all going to be bare this weekend Donny. But you shouldn't sneak up on your old mother that way. You scared the daylights out of me. I'm just trying to get the old bod in shape. It isn't easy these days."

"Go ahead Mom. I decided to cut the seminar. Felt like a swim. Besides, you look awful damn sexy to me." He dove in the water, swam underwater to the other end, then returned, watching her. As he stood in the shallow water, she lay back down and spread her legs again. He stared into her carefully shaved slit, the ring right at the top, seeming to twitch occasionally. "Do you like the ring Mom? Does it really work? I was sure surprised to see it."

"I might be able to surprise you a lot, dear. Your father and I aren't that old, you know." Then her eyes opened, and she stared at him. "Here, I'll show you one nice thing about it." Her hand came down, a finger hooked the ring, and she tugged, her hood lifting to expose a really thick clit. It seemed to Donny it was kind of stiff.

He vaulted out of the pool, surprising her, and knelt between her legs. She let the ring go, and her clit snapped back out of sight. As he held her eyes, his finger pulled the ring, again exposing her thick, pale nubbin. He heard her whisper "Oh Baby, you shouldn't... ahhhhh". As he licked at her clit, her hips jumped up to him, and he felt wetness on his chin where it pushed against her pussy. He pushed his tongue down into her hole, tasting her, the tart sweetness causing his head to buzz, while he felt his cock pulsing. He returned his attention to the bump at the top of her slit, feeling the power of her stimulation in the little movements of her hips.Dimly, he hear her groaning "Oh Baby, Baby, yes, yes, go ahead, god, Ahhhhhhhh..."

As he sucked on the tiny projection, he realized she was cumming. God damn, his Mom was a hot bitch. Cumming that quick. Maybe he could fuck her, right here. He rose and climbed on the couch with his knees between her legs. As he bent down and licked at her tits, the stiff nipples pale in the bright sun, he felt her hand grab his tool. "Not today Baby. Maybe... look, how about a blow job. Come on and put it between Mommy's tits. Come on, yeah right there, now you can fuck those Baby, go ahead, now I can..." As he stared down at her, she pulled his hips nearer her mouth, and with the billowing flesh of her breasts cushioning the base, began to nurse on the head of his prick. Her mouth sucked just right, moving slightly, and he felt pressure building up inside, geez she was tonguing the slit. With a groan, he exploded into her mouth.

She was swallowing his gunk, he vaguely realized, as he shivered with his cum, spurting three times, then holding it there as little thrills followed the big one. He opened his eyes to see her staring at him, her mouth loose now, white jizz on her tongue, and smiled wantonly. "Nice cock Baby. I think we'll have plenty of fun on the island. Now go inside and let Mommy sun."

But instead, he dragged her from the lounge into the water. She squealed like a teeny bopper when they plunged in, even as his hands were all over her. When one hand found her nipple and squeezed it, she giggled and lurched to her feet, trying to get away. As she turned her back to him, he grabbed her with one hand cupping her tit, and the other cupped in her pussy, his finger probing. He held her against his body, his still hard tool caught between the cheeks of her ass. He felt her hands pulling weakly at his, then a sigh of surrender. He kissed her neck, and whispered "C'mon Mom, don't be a tease. I want a head start."

Jenny was shocked at how sexy they looked. Donny was kneeling on a towel, and Mom was lying at the bottom of the lounge with her hips right at the edge, her legs spread as Donny's thick dong slid in and out, rhythmically, each stroke producing a tense spasm in her stomach. Mom was tugging at the ring and rubbing her exposed clit with the other hand. Jenny thought Mom had already cum twice, when she would pause in her grunting, and Donny would slow down. Mom was alternately grinning lewdly at Donny, and watching their groins heaving at each other. She had been watching for fifteen minutes, and knew Donny could go on another fifteen if he wanted to.

He had fucked her that way, the position making his slightly curved cock rub her inside G spot on each stroke, and knew how its thickness thrilled her. He was kneading Mom's big tits, pinching the nipples as he went on and on. Jenny felt her pussy leaking, but resisted the impulse to reach down and manipulate her clit. She was going to have to figure out a way to tan her groin too, like Mom had been doing.

Just then, he pulled his cock out and stroked as Mom stared at it, and a little dribble fell on her stomach, then a powerful stream sprayed all the way to her tits. He jerked his shaft again, and another spurt popped down in her groin. Mom had fingers in her pussy, Jenny couldn't tell how many, and was pulling hard, spasmodically, cumming again. Her other hand was rubbing the jiz into her skin, pinching her nipples as she rubbed. Christ, thought Jenny, if she was that hot, what must Dad be like?

Don Gentile was pissed off about the problems that kept him at the plant until eleven, the dumb foreman forgetting to print up the schedule and give it to the evening guy, with the result that everything was screwed up. It had taken him four hours to finally line things up so they could meet the next day's shipments, and he wondered what would happen while he was gone. But he didn't really think it would be all that tough, because his boss would be back this weekend, and could handle things. Besides, that goddamn Gina Ashburn's tits were sticking in his mind. Lisa said she had had surgery, but for whatever reason, they were spectacular, and the thought of seeing them in the flesh gave his cock a strong twitch. He needed a break. Lisa had been on the rag for a week, and he was looking forward to a nice fuck tonight.

But the light was out in their bedroom, and he sat in the kitchen with a neat scotch, a hard cock, and a little headache. He felt like at least some female contact, and heard a bump from Jenny's room. Talk about a set of tits. His cock lurched again, and he carried his half finished drink upstairs and knocked quietly on her door. "Hey Jen, you awake?"

"Come on in Daddy. Your late." As he pushed open her door, she was standing in front of her mirror in a bikini that he didn't recognize. It was bright green, with the tiniest little triangle in the crotch he had ever seen. Christ, he thought, she must shave that pussy to be able to wear the thing. Her eyes met his in the mirror, and she smiled in a way he swore was seductive. "Like it Daddy? I haven't worked up the nerve to wear it yet. I'm not sure it would stay on if I tried to swim in it." Don ogled his daughter's big, sensual breasts, thinking about his wife's. But Jenny's didn't seem to sag as much, though the thin strips that went up and looped around her neck barely covered the nipples.

He realized his cock was sticking out, and quickly adjusted it to hide his hardon. As he did, Jenny stared at him. Then she giggled, and breathed "I guess you like it, huh?" Damn the little bitch had been teasing him lately. As he stood there feeling his face flushed, and his prick spasmed again, Jenny reached down and snapped the thong, in the process giving him a quick glimpse of a completely bare twat.

He lifted his eyes to hers, and could now see she was grinning lewdly at him. "Donny and Mom were both tired Daddy. I bet they're sound asleep." She turned sideways, studying the profile in the mirror. He stared at the way her pussy puffed out, pale flesh showing where her thigh and pubic bone met. Her hands came up and cupped her tits, fluffing them. He caught a glimpse of pink nipple.

"Little bitch" he muttered as he strode quickly to her and pushed his hands under hers, feeling the softness, and the stiff nipples. Jenny giggled again and took her hands away. In the mirror, he could see the cloth had slipped away from her left boob revealing a pebbled, pale dollar sized circle with a turgid tip that projected between his fingers. Suddenly her hand had covered his prick through the pants, and he heard her gasp.

He was watching her in the mirror. Her eyes were closed, and she was stroking his cock as best she could as he pressed it against her fleshy ass. His head was spinning, and the need for sexual release was lancing through his groin with awesome power. He heard her whispering "Daddy, Daddy, mmmmmm." He fought the whiskey induced haze as she humped her ass back at him. Her tits felt like massive pillows in his hands, soft and hot, stoking his fire.

With his last ounce of strength, he dropped his hands and shut his eyes. "God Jen, I have to go to sleep. See you tomorrow, okay?" But as he tried to turn, she grabbed his hand, and guided it to her pussy. His eyes snapped open, and as he felt the small green triangle his finger slipped under her mound and he felt wetness. She made him rub the spot where his finger touched her bottom, and he suddenly smelled the tart smell of a cunt. The odor was like an aphrodisiac.

Through the haze of his need, he heard her whisper "C'mon Daddy, we've loved each other forever, and my pussy's wet, and you have that great hardon. Fuck me Daddy. I need it bad, and so do you." She kept holding his hand between her legs as she arched her head backwards, and he felt her tongue licking the side of his face. In the mirror, he saw a voluptuous woman straining against a stroking hand, boobs both exposed. As he moved his head sideways to kiss her, sucking her tongue deep into his mouth, his ears rung.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.