Maggie - Cover

Maggie

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A tale of a love struck guy and the girl he falls head over heels for. But with certain unexpected complications. Partly Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The knock came when we were eating (food) in the nude.

"Wait a minute," Maggie hollered, and grabbed a robe and in almost the same motion threw another robe at me. "He was smaller than you but it should fit," she said as she made to open the door.

"Oh, ho!" Her roommate Leslie said as she entered. Placing her packages on the counter, she grimaced and held her nose. "My God, this place smells like a zoo!"

"Go to hell!" Maggie said laughing. Then she turned slowly, and with a beatific smile on her face, stretched her arms as far as she could.

"Hmmm," Leslie grinned, "I take it you two have been humping like rabbits while I'm slaving away at the office."

She threw off her coat and slumped in the one large easy chair. "Well, it's not unexpected after the way she talked about you last night."

"He's built like a Greek God," Maggie reported.

"Oh?" said Leslie.

"You'd never know it to see him dressed. I've got to get him some decent clothes."

"Hey," I said indignantly, "I'm still in the room."

"Yeah," said Leslie, "big deal. I'm inclined to agree with you Maggie. Drag him down along Fifth Avenue and get him fixed."

"Absolutely," said Maggie.

"You think so, huh?" I said smiling.

I had hated seeing Maggie put that robe on and cover up that lush body. She was even more beautiful without them on. Her heavy, beautiful drooping breasts; the long lean line from her armpit to those widely swelling hips, and the high rounded ass. Not a bit of fat except perhaps that delicious belly which wasn't fat so much as the way she was constructed just above the triangular bush hovering around her cunt. Even now, after all those years, it was the most flexible female body I'd ever come in contact with. For example, Maggie could actually put both feet behind her head at the same time if she wanted to.

Eventually, it was decided by the girls that I would take them to dinner and I did. Leslie waited until we started our first glass of wine before they began to initiate me. Yes, I said initiate, as in to admit as a member into a fraternity, through the use of special rites.

"So," Leslie said. "How many times did you two do it?"

"Only twice," Maggie said nonchalantly.

I swallowed hard, and then gulped my wine down, draining the glass.

Leslie picked up the bottle and poured me another. "Only twice?"

"Well," Maggie replied, "we were interrupted by a certain slut and..."

"Never mind the personal attack, darling, what I want to know... what I need to know is just how well hung is he?"

"Hey," I blurted, "this is just like before. You two talking about me as if I'm not even here."

"But you are here, darling," Leslie smiled and placed her hand on my knee. "And if you insist I'll talk directly to you."

I was almost mollified by this, but Leslie continued and I saw the Cheshire grin appear on Maggie's lovely countenance once more.

"Well, just how big is that dick of yours?" With that she squeezed my thigh. Instant erection resulted.

"I hadn't blushed in years, but I was blushing now.

Maggie pursed her lips and said, "Go on, tell her. It will make her ever so jealous."

Leslie's fingernails scraped lightly over my boner, causing me to lurch in my chair and damn near ejaculate in my trousers.

"You're not touching my man are you, Leslie?"

"Only a little bit."

"Stop it, it's my toy, not yours and we're not having a goddamn competition for him. Find your own stud."

I couldn't believe my ears. Were they actually fighting over me?

"I only want to find out how big he is," Leslie said with a pout.

"If I had to guess, and I will... for your benefit, I'd say perhaps eight inches and he's also reasonably fat in all the right places." She turned to me and smiled, "but we will take proper measurements later."

"Oh, goody!" Leslie simpered. "Can I watch?"

What the hell was going on here? I wondered.

Maggie looked me directly in the eye. "You're probably confused by this conversation and I'll try to explain."

"I... I..." But that's as far as I got.

"Leslie and I..." Maggie began, but was interrupted by Leslie.

"We share data. Specifically, on men, our men, our merry men."

I guess my jaw went slack and then fell open, because they both began laughing.

The waiter came took our orders and left.

Turning to Maggie, I said, "You share your men?"

"Umm, no," she replied. "We exchange information on you guys. For example, proficiency, potency and..."

"Never mind," I said.

"Well at least we haven't as yet," Leslie chimed in, muddying the water even more.

The dinner itself remains a blur in my mind. I recall thinking about 'Say When's' expression when I told her about this whacky day. And then it hit me. In doing that, I'd be sharing the same kind, or almost the same kind of information that Leslie and Maggie had just done. But by that time I was paying the check and we were headed for the exit.

Maggie and I both repelled Leslie's attempts to join us for the remainder of the evening. Maggie summed it up succinctly, saying, "I don't care if he's completely spent, he's my date, and no you needn't ask if your body might revive him for another round of unexpurgated sex."

I hailed a cab and deposited Leslie in it and waited another ten minutes for the next one.

As we climbed the steps of the brownstone with Maggie hanging tight on my arm and leaning her breast into me knowing no one could see as another couple passed us on their way out, Maggie squeezed my hand. "Fun and games?"

"Stay in and play?" I whispered back."

"Stay in and play dirty!" she countered and flicked her tongue around the outside of my ear.

"Will Leslie be popping in on us with a yardstick?" I asked playfully.

"Oh, listen to you flattering yourself," she laughed and the erotic peal of it sent chills to my scrotum.

We took separate showers in order to get ready for our next adventure since Leslie had arrived unexpectedly and as I waltzed into the bedroom of her apartment I found the heat coming from the radiator somewhat uncomfortable and so I put the old fashioned circular fan on and lay on the bed looking up at it as it turned slowly and silently.

"Let's do something special," Maggie said as she walked into the room toweling her champagne colored tresses.

"What?"

"Something nasty... Let's play with ourselves. You play with yourself and I'll play with myself and I'll watch you and you watch me. Didn't you ever do that with some girl when you were little?"

"No," I said, feeling breathless and excited. "But I always wanted to."

We shed our robes, tossing them on the floor and positioned ourselves on the Queen-sized bed. Maggie's fingers were in her mouth wetting them. God I loved her so, well it was really lust at this point, but why quibble. I watched her and feet like a miser in a bank vault counting his gold.

"Do you think I'm sexy enough?" she asked in a raggedly voice as she spread her outer lips apart with her fingers. She was already breathing through her teeth as her other hand caressed her full breasts, alternating from one to the other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.