The Warder - Cover

The Warder

Copyright© 2004 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Beverley Rutledge is a Senior Correction Officer in a British Prison. She has an active sex life outside the prison and an even more active one inside. She has the power to attract women and uses it; she has the power to control women and abuses it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Interracial   Black Female   White Female  

After a few minutes of conversation during which they both swapped little titbits of information about each other, Bev learned that Millie's roots were in Grenada, a small island near Jamaica. She was born in England twenty-three years ago, but her parents were of Caribbean origin. Over the course of the next half-hour, Bev discovered a vital piece of information; Millie didn't have a boyfriend and hadn't had one for some considerable time. Millie was interested in her career as a Correction Officer and asked the usual ghoulish questions about murderers and violent women. She also told Bev that she was an unemployed receptionist; Bev felt that Millie was warming to her, and Bev had a good feeling about Millie. With the orange juice finished, Bev led Millie out to her car; she threw the two bags in to the back of the Focus and let Millie in to the passenger seat. Millie complemented Bev on the car as she pulled her seat belt across her marvellous bosom, the strap nestling tightly between the two melon sized boobs, and separating them and making them appear to jut out even further. The T-shirt was once again clinging tightly to Millie's curves and her nipples were now standing out large and round. Bev's eyes roamed over the tubby black girls form, her imagination threatening to take over her thoughts again.

"OK Millie, where to?" Millie smoothed her jeans, smiled her white smile and said,

"Tesco's please; I need to get some bread and milk and something for tonight, and some cat food for Rufus, my cat."

"Right, Tesco's here we come." Millie giggled as Bev roared the car from the gym's car park and out in to the light afternoon traffic. The conversation on the way to the supermarket was light, covering topics such as music, films books; the usual banter of two people getting to know each other. Bev pulled the car to a stop in the huge supermarket car park and followed Millie inside, picking up a basket each on the way in. The two women pottered around the isles gradually filling the baskets with food. At one point, Millie had to crouch down to lift a largish bag of cat food from a lower shelf. Bev hesitated for a moment before offering to help, and during those fleeting seconds she managed to get a look down Millie's jumper where a deep dark cleavage dwelt and also a quick look down the back of her jeans where a pleasing expanse of black lace panties were on show. With the cat food in the basket, and Bev carrying her share of the purchases, the women made for the checkout.

Back at the car, Millie said, "You've been kind enough as it is Bev, there's no need to take me all the way home, I can get the bus from here."

"Don't be daft Millie, I'll take you home, I can't let you struggle with that heavy bag of cat food. Come on jump in." The shopping was dumped in the back alongside the sports bags and Millie gratefully got back in. Bev watched again as Millie positioned the seat belt between her enormous boobs. Bev felt an urge to just reach out and grab Millie's tits but kept herself in check, but still she pretended that Millie's belt was twisted and leant across so that her mouth was only inches away from Millie's full cherry lips. Bev ran her hand under the belt and slid her fingers down it and pressed the back of her fingers into Millie's wonderfully soft, yielding plump tits. Millie smiled and thanked her as Bev drove the car towards Millie's flat.

Following her directions, Bev pulled up outside the block of flats where Millie rented a one bedroom flat on the second floor. Bev helped carry the shopping up to door number twenty-seven, while Millie fiddled with the keys and let them in. The flat was sparsely furnished but clean and for the most part tidy. Although, when Millie let Bev pop her head around her bedroom door, it was a different story; clothes were scattered everywhere and Bev couldn't help but notice the knickers and bras on a chair just inside the door. She tried to see he label on black bra hanging over the back of the chair but the label was facing the wrong way, Bev had an idea that it said something like 40 'DD'. A tortoiseshell cat appeared and began to weave in and out of Millie's feet, and she bent down and made a fuss of the animal. With Millie stooped over fondling Rufus, Bev had another unobstructed view down Millie's jumper; her splendid tits wobbled and shook in her bra.

Millie straightened and said, "I'll just feed greedy guts here and then I'll do us something to eat, you must be starving, I know I am. Cheese on toast OK?" Bev demurred half-heartedly, "You don't have to go to any trouble on my part Millie, I can eat at home."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.