Toyland: A Zansasi Highway Adventure - Cover

Toyland: A Zansasi Highway Adventure

Copyright© 2004 by DB_Story

Chapter 6: Big Darci

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Big Darci - When you can create the perfect toy, what would you make?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   First   Sex Toys   Transformation  

I cradled the futuristic gun all the way back to town as if it were more precious than diamonds. In its own way, it is.

The journey back to my room seemed longer than my trip here on The Highway. My mind was full of possibilities as I tried to look casual to the other people on the path.

Then I was walking up the stairs, and moments later carefully locking my door again.

Darci was where I left her. I wondered for a moment how she'd feel about what I had in mind for her. Truth is, I knew she wouldn't have any feelings about it at all. Remarkable as last night had been, her responses were all preprogrammed. Yes they had been inspired, even surprising at times in their complexity and appropriateness, but if I did the same things with her tonight I would get exactly the same results back again. Nice again, but not novel.

Now I was going to add something new. There was only one little thing I had forgotten about at this moment.

Setting the gun down carefully on the bed — it looked fragile — I went over and picked up Darci. Again I marveled at how finely she was fashioned. I couldn't believe I'd managed to design her that well, even with the help of the toy-making machine.

I didn't bother to put her swimsuit back on. But I left her heels on and straightened her up a bit so that she could easily stand on her own. Then I set her on the wooden floor in the middle of the room before turning my attention back to the gun.

I carefully checked to ensure that the clear green liquid was selected. I didn't want any avoidable accidents. Fortunately the selector lever is large and very clearly marked. I also made sure to point it the right way, and that there were no stray breezes in the room.

Then I pointed it at Darci, released the safety catch, and squeezed off a shot.


A sparkling green cloud engulfed her. For several moments I couldn't see anything. The cloud soon dissipated however to reveal a perfectly life-sized woman standing where my doll had been. She was enough to take anyone's breath away.

Standing five-ten on her own, her stilted heels pushed her north of six-feet-two. The rest of her increased proportionally as well.

Her more than ample bust thrust out proudly, improbably maintaining that ideal shape against gravity, with nearly flat nipples posed to push that measurement even further into the unbelievable.

Her waist remained incredibly narrow, while her legs now seemed to reach her armpits.

Her hair was long and silky smooth as I gently stroked it. She now had a neat triangle of matching pubic hair. Her stance prevented me from seeing how well she was developed between her legs, but I would take it on faith that something good happened there as well.

Though still lifeless, her eyes were clear and bright. The deep red of her lips matched her finger and toenails. Her striking face had an expression I could only describe as sultry and innocent at the same time, as though not yet aware of the power she possessed with a body like this.

In fact, the only thing that hadn't grown I discovered as I brushed her hair aside was her power switch. It remained the same size as before. I was glad for this since it was now almost unnoticeable high up on her back. Although I could barely contain my excitement at turning her on now, first things first.

I carefully set the safety on the size-change gun and put it prudently out of sight.

Then holding her heavy golden mane aside, I slid Darci's power switch on.

Unlike small Darci who activated instantly, big Darci took her time. I guess she has a lot more to activate now.

The first thing I noticed was that her breathing started. With her boobs shifting slightly on every breath it was hard to miss.

Then her eyes blinked twice and she shifted her stance a bit for better balance. Her new pose thrust one leg out in that sexy way women in high heels so often do.

I was still out of her sight behind her as she moved her head to look down with wonder on her face at the floor feet now, rather than inches, below her. I know that view, being a couple inches taller than even Darci's now enhanced height. This made new Darci just about perfect for me.

I was enjoying watching Darci explore her new world. She brought her arms into view and ran a hand down each one. I could tell she was enjoying an enhanced sensation of touch.

She brought her hands down over her waist and ran them down the front of her legs before reaching back up towards her breasts as she had done before when small. She didn't reach them however before a bird chirped loudly outside the window.

With a squeal of delight Darci dashed over to the window, moving easily and gracefully on those tall heels.

Startled, the bird quickly flew away. After a moment Darci turned back into the room to see me standing there for the first time.

Her expression was puzzled for a moment.

"Joe?" she inquired.

I nodded.

With another squeal she darted back across the room to me.

"This is so wonderful!" she shouted, as she grabbed me for a big hug.

Darci is now a big, strong woman, and she just about squeezed the breath out of me with that hug.

"Darci, Darci, Darci," I found myself saying as she finally released me for a moment.

She wasn't even breathing hard — not that she ever would — but I sure was. Her eyes were brighter than ever, and as my eyes were inevitably drawn down to those naked breasts she had been pressing so tightly against me a moment ago I saw how her nipples were now fully reacting to her excitement. I loved their tall, cylindrical shape.

Just as she looked likely to grab me for another crushing hug there was a bump outside the door as someone walked by. That immediately got Darci's attention. In a flash she was at the door. If I hadn't locked it I'm certain she would have been out it and away down the hall before I could have moved to stop her.

"Darci!" I said firmly, going quickly over to take her arm. "Come back here please."

Darci followed me back to the middle of the room, but I could tell that every little sound and motion was catching her attention. Unlike last night when Darci only responded to my voice and commands, this Darci seemed out of control. And although that seemed appealing in certain contexts, this wasn't it.

"Stay here," I said to her as firmly as possible while I tried to sort out what was happening.

I was frantically trying to think of what to do next when I caught a glimpse of her instruction pamphlet.

I picked it up thinking it might help, but its few pages didn't have anything close to the detailed information I needed now. It was applicable to small Darci, not this Darci.

I was about to toss it aside as useless when an insane idea struck me.

I looked back at Darci who was already starting to fidget, rocking on her heels and looking ready to dash off again at a moment's distraction.

I decided to try my idea, even though it seemed a bit far out, mostly because I couldn't think of anything else.

"Darci, wait here," I commanded redundantly, hoping it would at least stick with her for a couple of minutes.

I quickly retrieved the size-change gun and gave her instruction pamphlet a shot.

When the fog cleared the pamphlet had turned into a several hundred page book titled Darci Complete Owner's Manual. It confirmed what I had once suspected might happen, and then forgotten.

Increasing an item's size increases the complexity of the system not by a linear factor, or even a factor squared, but by the cube of the increase. Darci's new brain was hundreds — maybe thousands — of times as complex as her original, and her instruction manual had to grow accordingly.

So using the gun on the instruction manual was exactly the right move. But this was going to take me hours to read and understand just what I'd created. It didn't look like Darci was going to give me that time.

Although she hadn't moved, she was turning her head from side-to-side looking towards each new sound and movement. There was only one thing to do.

I walked over to Darci until we were almost eye-to-eye. She smiled so nicely at this attention that it took me a moment to firm my resolve. I had to remind myself that when I understood what has just happened I would be in a better position to get what I wanted.

"Turn around please, Darci," I requested.

Her face fell as she realized what I had in mind, confirming to me how much smarter she'd already become.

"Are you turning me off?" she asked in a subdued voice while she obeyed my command and turned, balanced on her toes, without moving from that spot.

"Yes," I replied, remembering this as a preprogrammed response from last night. "For now," I added.

"I wish you wouldn't," she said finishing her turn and reaching back in spite of herself to pull her beautiful hair aside and reveal her switch.

That was not the preprogrammed response I expected. "Why not?" I asked.

"I... just... like being turned on like this," she replied after a moment of thought. "Besides," she added, "Now we can consummate our relationship. When I grew big I made sure my 'insides' would be an exact fit for you."

"And how do you know exactly what would fit me?" I asked, stunned by her statement.

Without answering Darci turned back again exactly in place to face me. We were so close her still firm nipples brushed across my shirt.

Wordlessly she took my hand to press my fingers first to my lips, then to hers, and finally back to mine once more. She clearly remembered last night's kiss very well, and probably everything else leading up to it.

Still without a word she then turned to face away again and pulled her hair aside once more. She had made her case, followed by her complete acquiescence. It was clearly my move now.

Flexibility is something I always work to improve. Truth is that I had just received the best offer of my life from Darci, and it was mine to lose.

Yes I could go ahead with my original plan. I could probably even get us back to this point by giving her all the right instructions later. But why make it hard on both of us?

I didn't say anything to Darci, who continued to face away with her switch exposed — beautiful and vulnerable. Instead I quickly stripped, laying my clothes on the bed. This is what I had wanted all along.

I was already aroused as I came up behind Darci. Instead of reaching for her power switch I put my arms around her waist and leaned forward into her.

I felt her tense momentarily to keep her balance, then relax into my arms. Her skin is smooth and warm, and I found a fragrance of flowers faintly in her hair.

For long moments I held her against me as tightly as she had held me earlier. She never struggled. Instead she leaned back into me.

Eventually I slid my hands slowly up over her flat stomach and navel until I reached the bottoms of those generously proportioned breasts. They were firm and heavy the way breasts always looked like they should be. I moved my hands over them to find her hard nipples. As I took one in each hand and squeezed them I'd seen little Darci do last night, this Darci suddenly shuddered and squealed, softly this time.

I immediately backed off thinking I had hurt her. She responded by placing her hands over mine and pulling them back tightly against her chest.

"Harder," she said in a deeper, husky voice.

With that encouragement I attacked her breasts and nipples with enthusiasm and started kissing and licking her neck. She loved every moment of it. Soon she was writhing and moaning in my arms. If she wasn't enjoying every bit of this, it was the most convincing imitation possible.

I'd like to say how I drove both of us to the edge and kept us there for hours, but the truth is that Darci is way too sexy to resist for that long. I gave up my attack on one of her breasts to reach down between her legs and find out she hadn't been lying a bit about what I'd find there.

By now she was moaning at each new touch. While I was trying to decide where to go next with her she suddenly took over and twisted in my arms. I relaxed, allowing her to turn back and face me once more. Our heights were a perfect match as she opened her stance. Before I knew it, I was inside her.


She was right about the fit being perfect. I don't know how to describe it. Just that you know it when it happens to you.

My arms tightened around her again as she clung to me tightly in return. I felt her writhing against me, pushing her chest even tighter against mine, but most of my attention was focused on my building orgasm.

Time seemed to slow to a crawl as I felt every single sensation of the building eruption happen in sequence.

Darci squirmed against me trying to rub herself against as much of me as possible, while I held her in a death grip even her own strength couldn't break -- not that she was trying. If anything, she was trying to get in even closer.

As Darci bucked against me, my slow motion countdown to launch ticked along on schedule until I finally erupted in that kind of orgasm where the whole rest of the world goes dim around you for an endless, glorious interval.

I finally came back to realize that Darci was squeezing my most private part in waves of ecstasy of her own, her eyes now closed to the world. I let her continue until she finally paused for a moment and opened her eyes to look at me.

With more strength than I thought I possessed, I picked her up, still impaled, and carried her over to the bed. I put her down there under me without ever losing my place inside her. She smiled and closed her eyes again as I began to pump her harder than I'd ever pumped anyone before.

I don't know how many orgasms Darci had during our first time together, except every time I thought to look she seemed either ending one, or starting another one. I managed three more of my own, albeit with little discharge to show for them, before I was so drained that I collapsed onto her marvelous chest, while her tireless arms easily held me on the best bed imaginable.

Some time later I woke up and kissed her lush red lips for the first, though certainly not the last, time. In fact, after a few — or was it a few dozen — kisses we sort of slipped into having sex again. This time however it was slower, much more tender in a way that satisfied me more deeply than I had ever felt was possible before. Sex is more than just how hard you work the other person.

Afterwards there was no more question about turning Darci off until I could learn more about her. I'd just have to learn to read with her distracting presence next to me.


Over the next few days we became quite well acquainted. Anyone who thinks they would engage in 24-hour marathon sex, even if their partner is as desirable and willing as Darci proved to be, isn't living in the real world. Oh, we did that a lot, and pretty much exhausted every variation known, however there is more to life than sex, no matter how wonderful.

Okay I'll talk about our sex a bit more first.

Darci's power cell seems to have upgraded itself along with the rest of her. She said she'd let me know if she ever ran low on power, and never mentioned it again. I don't know if it has morphed into something as high-powered as her new brain, but she just keeps going and going.

I quickly realized that Darci loves to be touched — everywhere. That's fine with me because I love touching her everywhere. At first she became nervous when my hands wandered too close to her power switch. She seems very sensitive about that area. Soon, however, she came to trust me to handle her properly even there. I like how that touch brings her to the edge of anxiety, and she came to appreciate how that puts an edge on my touch like nothing else. It became an area she said she only wants me to ever touch.

Darci's nipples are her most reliable indicator of excitement. Though Darci comes with a fun, bubbly personality that always seems on, she doesn't always live in her highest arousal state any more than I do.

"When I'm thinking about sex," she told me early on, "that's all I can think about."

"And this is a problem because... ?" I prodded, with a grin.

"Because," she replied as seriously as she could manage, "I want to be more than just a sex toy to you."

"Why?" I asked again, curious to know where this would lead.

"Because," she replied, almost losing her ability to be serious since it is sex we were talking about and that alone stimulates her. "If all I am good for is sex, then you'll leave me when you do other things. And I don't want you to ever leave."

I couldn't resist giving her a hug for that, which led to other related things soon after. It was a couple hours before we could talk about anything else again.

Having Darci as a companion in other areas as well was icing on the cake. Since sex is so easy for both of us I didn't worry I'd be giving up anything there to have her the rest of the time. In this assumption I was completely correct.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.