Corruption of Innocence - Cover

Corruption of Innocence

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - As revenge on her sister, Andrea is intent on corrupting her niece Vickie who must fight for her mother and her lovers. Does Andrea succeed?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

The two women circled each other warily. The brunette, almost a head taller, had obviously had some training and experience, while the attractive petite blonde showed her inexperience as she stepped rather clumsily about the ring. The crowd, a sellout, cheered as the brunette flicked a jab which jerked the smaller woman's head back. She looked stunned as the larger woman followed the jab with a right cross, the punch catching the blonde squarely on the jaw. She fell heavily onto the ropes, rebounded back only to be caught with another blow, this one to the stomach. She doubled over, losing her mouthpiece, the wind knocked from her. The dark haired woman was instantly all over her, pummeling her with punches. Down she went to the canvas, dazed, unable to find her breath or the will to continue, but she knew she must. The small single mother of two had been told she would be paid only if she could last two rounds against her heavier and experienced opponent. Having lost her job several days ago, she had searched desperately for a means to pay the rent before reading a flyer on the street and applying at the Velvet Spike.

Now she struggled to get to her feet as she heard the referee counting. The Bikini she wore was identical to her opponent's except for color. The only reason that she had been given the bout was that Mikel found her attractive. She was dismayed, but not altogether surprised when the Russian had taken her to his office where she was "auditioned". She had made the mistake of telling him how desperate she was for rent money. When they were alone, he closed the door and told her to strip. She had asked why that was necessary, only to be told she was to shut up and do as she was told. Standing before him naked, she had acquiesced when he grabbed her, threw her onto the couch and taken her repeatedly in both nest and anus.

Now as she struggled to stand, she knew it had been for nothing. The match was less than a minute old, she had already been knocked senseless and she had yet to even land a single blow on her opponent. But the thought of her children drove her desperately on. As she managed to stagger to her feet the brunette again closed in. Swinging wildly, the smaller woman was totally ineffective as the brunette again gave her a vicious punch to the midsection. Doubling over coughing for breath, she saw nothing but an intense brightness.

The larger woman grabbed her by the hair with one glove, an infraction overlooked by the referee, pulled her upright and began punching her repeatedly in the face. Blood trickled from her nose and the corners of her mouth. The crowd was cheering but the helpless woman was no longer aware. She offered no resistance as blow upon blow landed on her jaw and nose.

All but out on her feet, she was released by the other woman, staggering drunkenly to stay upright as the brunette readied herself. With the crowd yelling encouragement, the heavier woman wound up and thundered home a knockout blow which sent the unconscious woman back onto the ropes, only to rebound heavily face down onto the canvas. As the referee counted her out, the brunette rolled her over with her foot and stood posing with one foot on the unconscious woman and her hand raised in triumph.

There was uproarious applause as the victor exited and two assistants lifted the still unconscious woman to her feet draping her arms around their shoulders, her feet dragging as they moved to get her from the ring. As they handed her through the ropes to others waiting below, her body began slipping from their grasp. One of the men grabbed to get a hold under her arm but instead caught her bra, ripping it away.

Mikel smiled as the crowd reacted to the woman's naked breasts. As the man tried to reattach the bra, Mikel motioned for him to simply discard it. When he did, the crowd was even more raucous. As they carried her out, her full breasts bounced and quivered to the delight of the onlookers.

It was at this point that Mikel had an idea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.