Corruption of Innocence - Cover

Corruption of Innocence

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - As revenge on her sister, Andrea is intent on corrupting her niece Vickie who must fight for her mother and her lovers. Does Andrea succeed?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

Andrea's eye was puffy, her lips swollen, her nose dripping blood. She was staggering now as, with Vickie retired, the current Velvet Spike champion was landing blows whenever she wanted.

Vickie had shown up at Andrea's apartment that afternoon. With Donnie, Yuki and Laurel to help, they had subdued the woman easily, poked a pencil in her back, telling her it was a pistol and escorted her from her apartment and across town to the Velvet Spike where she was "auditioned" by Mikel and then fitted with a bright yellow bikini and pair of gloves.

Howling in protest, she was forced into the ring where she was taking the beating of her life. Knowing nothing of boxing, Andrea was easy pickings for the champion who staggered her with a right cross, doubled her over with a combination to her midsection and then finished her with a right, square to the jaw. Andrea fell heavily to the canvas where she was counted out.

The champion ripped off her gloves, top and bottom and then quickly exited before the throng could storm the ring.

For a few seconds, the four watched with satisfaction as Andrea, groggily attempting to get to her knees was taken from behind by an overweight brute who seemed to enjoy her grunts of pain as his oversized cock stretched her unmercifully. By the time the third Neanderthal had reamed her anus and Andrea had fainted from the pain, the satisfaction was wearing thin and by the twelfth penetration, all four stood up to leave, sickened by the way the woman's vagina and anus were each being double penetrated as she screamed for mercy.

Vickie stood up.

"Had enough?"

The others looked up at her in agreement. They rose and left to Andrea's screams as they filled the arena.

"The cops should be here in about fifteen minutes, but I don't think Andrea will be returning home tonight," said Vickie holding up the key she had taken when they had taken Andrea hostage. "The security people know me, so there will be no problem getting in."

"Why we go to Andrea's apartment?" asked Yuki.

"One more little item to take care of," answered Vickie.


"It's encrypted," announced Donnie, "but then I would have expected nothing less."

He was sitting at Andrea's computer in her apartment, the same computer she had told Vickie she used for business as well as personal use.

"Can you get to her accounts?" asked Vickie.

"Sure once I get past the encryption."

"Can you do that?"

"Hey, I'm a computer programming analyst, aren't I?" he smiled. "Give me thirty minutes.

As Vickie stood watching his progress, Laurel motioned to Yuki and the two retired to the dining room where they spoke in low voices for several minutes.

"Thirty-seven minutes, I must be getting old," grinned Donnie as Andrea's financial records flashed onto the screen.

"There are three women here who don't think so," smiled Vickie. "Now what can we do?"

"What do you want to do? I'm into her complete files, personal and business."

"Does she own stocks, bonds, anything like that?"

"Oh yeah. Look here, she's got a hefty portfolio."

"Sell them."

"All of them?"

"All of them!"

"You got it," he said snickering as the keystrokes did the work.

"How about the company?"

Donnie keyed a few commands.

"The company is public. She owns fifty-two percent of the stock."

"Sell it."

"Wait, Vickie. That could cause a run on the company's stock. The company could go under. There are a lot of innocent people who work there."

"Yeah, OK. What can we do?"

"Give the stock to her employees?"

"Great idea!" giggled Vickie, "Do it!"

Moments later Donnie looked up.

"I've liquidated everything else she's got. It's all sitting in three different bank accounts."

"How much?"

"A little over thirty-seven million."

"Whew," sighed Vickie. "What do we do with it?"

"How about a trust fund for each of the women at the Empire Club?"

"Fantastic!"

Donnie's fingers again did the work.

"Done. There's a cool million for each woman. That still leaves about seventeen million. How about charity?"

"Sounds good. Pick your favorite."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.