Corruption of Innocence - Cover

Corruption of Innocence

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - As revenge on her sister, Andrea is intent on corrupting her niece Vickie who must fight for her mother and her lovers. Does Andrea succeed?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

The next several weeks were busy ones for Vickie. She "entertained" several male and female clients for Andrea. One of the women, a masochist, begged to be whipped. Vickie at first refused, but when she saw the disappointment in the woman's eyes and knew that word of her refusal to give the woman what she wanted would get back to Andrea, she consented and gave the woman a thorough lashing before ordering her to provide oral pleasure. Vickie was uncomfortable as the woman licked her feet and toes, but slowly the teenager began to feel a sense of power and satisfaction from the complete domination of the attractive woman. Vickie found herself intrigued despite her initial revulsion, finding complete power over the woman intoxicating.

Later, at her apartment, Vickie tried watching the videotape of Yuki, but the thoughts of perhaps never seeing Yuki again were painful. The scenes still elicited an erotic response from Vickie, but she felt ashamed that she should be responding that way and ejected the tape.She put in her mother's porn tape. Vickie wondered, if what Donnie had said was true, could Andrea have simply had a look alike appear in the tape? She watched closely, but try as she might to believe differently, the face was that of her mother. Resigned to the legitimacy of the tape, Vickie pushed the eject button and inserted the tape labeled "Dungeons of the Empire Club".

Although she was expecting something rather perverse, Vickie was nonetheless startled to see several beautiful women serving drinks while totally nude. She almost gasped the first time one of the women, at the bidding of the customer, prostrated herself for sex. As the program progressed there were other slaves taken or told to perform oral sex which they did without hesitation. Vickie was stunned to see these women submitting to every conceivable sex act. They were told to offer their bodies and they did so. The show on stage began with the bondage of a young blonde who was, first, tied to an X frame and then her breasts and labial lips were pierced and gold rings inserted. Small gold chains were then attached to each ring and handed to a patron who led the girl around for the rest of the evening jerking on one chain or another to indicate what was desired. Vickie noticed the woman's head remained bowed in servitude throughout.

Next was an Asian girl and for a moment, Vickie's heart leaped to think it might be... but no, the camera zoomed in for a close-up and the woman, while quite attractive, was definitely not Yuki. Actually although Vickie did not know it, Yuki was on the tape briefly, but the shot was from across the room and Yuki's head was on a table and turned away from the camera while her anus was being filled by an elderly man with white hair. Andrea had, of course, viewed the tape, making sure Yuki was not recognizable in any of the scenes, the tape having been shot before Laurel's arrival.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.