Corruption of Innocence - Cover

Corruption of Innocence

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - As revenge on her sister, Andrea is intent on corrupting her niece Vickie who must fight for her mother and her lovers. Does Andrea succeed?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

"Vickie darling, how nice to see you. Do come in," smiled Andrea motioning for the niece to enter the apartment. "Your mother called several times. I wasn't sure you wanted her to know about your apartment yet, so I simply told her you were out."

"Actually I came to check on Yuki. I haven't heard anything from her and I wanted to see if you had her address so I could write her."

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. I closed two new accounts this week and then had to leave town to confer with another client. In the rush I simply forgot to call and tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"Yuki's parents called me. They were elated to have her return home, but the experience of her rape has been so traumatic, they decided to return to Japan. I'm afraid they've already left by now."

Vickie was crestfallen.

"But... surely she would have called."

"They said she had tried several times, but of course she didn't have your new number so the calls came here. My machine did get several calls, but there were no messages. Perhaps she will write or call when they get settled. I gave them your new address and phone number."

"She was OK?" asked Vickie.

"She was fine. They just wanted to get her back to Japan where they could put all this behind them and let her begin her life over again. I know you'll miss her, but perhaps it's for the best."

The story sounded plausible, but then everything Andrea said sounded so believable.

"I... uh I was wondering if I might borrow some tapes."

Andrea smiled.

"Of course honey, take any you would like."

"Do you still have the tape of..."

"Yuki? Yes it's there with the others. I bought a new one last week you might like. It was filmed at an underground S&M club, supposedly right here in New York. Sex slaves, bondage, just the sort of thing that might... interest you."

Vickie's ears perked up at the mention of sex slaves.

"Yes... I'd like to see it."

"It's there with the rest. It's called... let's see... Empire Club Dungeons or some such."

"Yes, here it is," said Vickie placing it with the tape of Yuki. There might be other copies of Yuki's rape, but she would see that this one was destroyed. She would concoct some story to tell Andrea.

"Take as many as you like dear."

"Uh, thanks. There is one more."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Could I borrow the tape of mom?"

"Why of course, but why on earth would you want to see that again?"

"I just want to remind myself what a slut of a mother I have."

"It couldn't be that it also makes you hot, could it," smiled Andrea. "She is quite good at "performing"... I give her that," she added, withdrawing the tape from her safe and giving it to the niece.

Vickie added it to the others.

"Uh, if you should happen to hear anything from Yuki or her parents..."

"I'll let you know immediately."

"Thanks," replied Vickie and left.


Andrea picked up the phone on the second ring.

"Andrea Beaumont."

"Andrea, it's Laurel."

"Hi Sis, how are you?"

"I'm fine, it's Vickie I'm concerned about. Every time I've called you've told me she wasn't there. She's avoiding me, isn't she."

"Well, to tell you the truth, she's been wanting to keep something a secret until she was ready to share it with you."

"What secret?

"Well since she's already moved in, I guess it would be all right to spill the beans. Laurel, Vickie has moved into her own apartment."

"What? She can't afford..."

"I've given her a job with my firm. She's happy here and wants to stay... permanently."

"Permanently?" asked Laurel incredulously.

"Yes. I told her she should talk this over with you first, but she was insistent that we get her moved in first."

"But, she's too young..."

"Now Sis, she's of age now and wants to be on her own."

"But what about college? We talked..."

"She says she wants to attend a college here, part time. She loves working for me," Andrea smiled, "and seems content to take her time getting a degree."

"I can't believe..."

"I know this is coming as a big surprise, but she's very happy, Laurel. This is what she really wants to do."

There was a moment's pause on the other end.

"I'm coming to see her."

"Are you sure..."

"I appreciate everything you've done for her Andrea, but I need to see her, talk with her."

"Of course," replied the older sister, a plan quickly formulating, "look, why don't you fly in and surprise her?"

"I'll probably have to take a bus."

"Nonsense, I'll send you a plane ticket. You can be here as soon as you like."

"I appreciate that, but..."

"Come on, what are sisters for? Now how soon can you leave?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.