Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Catherine and her daughter discover an old mirror with miraculous powers to provide erotic pleasures -- but at what cost?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Violence  

Jessica stood at the stove making breakfast. Last night she had carried the unconscious girl from the barn, bathed her and slept with Sierra in her loving arms. The young girl had slept so soundly that when the sun arose, Jessica decided to let her sleep and so had crept from the bed, bathed, dressed and come downstairs to start breakfast.

"Good morning, Mistress," came a bright voice from the doorway. Jessica turned to see her granddaughter/submissive standing naked before her, robe in hand.

"Better get something on dear. I like you just the way you are, but your mother keeps rather irregular hours these days."

"Thank you for last night," said the teenager throwing the robe around her.

"Any regrets?" asked Jessica.

"Only that we didn't do it sooner."

"Any reservations about..."

"About losing my virginity to Stormy? None!"

Stormy was one of the smaller stallions in Jessica's stable, but a formidable trial for the teenager nonetheless.

"Will I become his mare?" asked Sierra.

"If you wish, but I suggest you try them all first, then decide."

"I can't wait to try Thunderbolt!"

"Whoa there. He's a bit much for you yet. But, if you wish, we'll work you up to taking him. After all, Stormy was a bit much for you last night."

"I know you think I fainted from the pain, but that wasn't it. Oh, there was a lot of pain, especially when he took my... cherry, but when I felt him orgasm inside me, felt his semen spurting into my womb, I couldn't stand it any more and I orgasmed too. I fainted from pleasure, not the pain."

"So you liked the feel of a horse inside you?"

"I'm not sure whether I like his cock or your tongue in me the most. Each is different, wonderful, unique."

"And you shall have each as often as you like," smiled Jessica, "as long as you remain mine."

"I'll always be yours, mistress." smiled Sierra.

"So you enjoyed last night?"

"Last night was the most wonderful and exciting night of my life."

"Then perhaps," said Jessica loosening the sash of her robe and allowing it to fall open revealing she wore nothing underneath, "you'd like to come show your appreciation."

Sierra quickly walked to her grandmother, went to her knees and looked up into Jessica's eyes.

"Mistress, I can get deeper into you, pleasure you more if you'll spread your legs for me."

Jessica obliged, smiling.

The teenager had learned well the night before. Her tongue and mouth feasted on Jessica's nest and within moments the grandmother was orgasming into her granddaughter's mouth.

"More? asked her willing slave, smiling coyly.

Jessica was about to give her assent when she heard footsteps approaching the kitchen. She hurriedly closed her robe just as Cathy, yawning, walked in.

"What... ?" she said, seeing the teenager at her grandmother's feet.

"I, uh, dropped some change," said Sierra, dropping back to all fours and pretending to look for the lost money.

"Here, I'll help you," volunteered Cathy, bending down as well.

"It's OK Mom, I think it's a quarter."

As the two hunted, Jessica swept her hand across the small dish in which she kept small change and palmed a quarter. Bending down as if also to help, she exclaimed, "Oh, there it is!" and reached down pretending to pick up the coin. She handed the coin to Sierra and Cathy was satisfied, but both grandmother and granddaughter realized what a close call they had just had.


As Summer faded into Fall, school began and Sierra and Jessica who had become inseparable, were forced to spend their days apart. Sierra had already informed Marcy she no longer held her interest and although several boys and two girls showed interest in her at school, the brunette teenager, told them politely but firmly that she neither needed nor wanted their attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.