Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Catherine and her daughter discover an old mirror with miraculous powers to provide erotic pleasures -- but at what cost?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Violence  

Cathy, at Dahlgrin's bidding, had sneaked into Carmine's room early the next morning, packed a small suitcase with the housekeeper's clothes and brought it to her room where it disappeared into the mirror. Simultaneously, a letter appeared in Carmine's handwriting. Quietly, while the others still slept, Cathy went downstairs and placed it on the kitchen table, then returned to her own room. She tried to sleep but could not, her body and mind exhausted from the horror and sexual orgy of the previous night, yet unable to relax.

She lay in her bed, waiting for her mother and Sierra to arise. Her heart ached for the lovely Mexican and to know that she was directly responsible for what had happened to Carmine. Cathy wondered if her soul was lost. Would she eventually end up as a midnight repast for Dahlgrin? She shuddered to consider that possibility.

At last there was an urgent knock at her door.

"Cathy, are you awake?" came her mother's voice.

"Just a moment," responded Cathy, throwing on a robe.

As she opened the door, she immediately saw the worried look on Jessica's face.

"What is it Mom? Is Sierra OK?" she asked, knowing her daughter was not the reason for her mother's visit.

"Sierra's fine dear. It's Carmine. She's left!"

"What do you mean left?" asked Cathy, feigning ignorance.

"She left this note on the table. I checked her room. There's a bag and some of her clothes missing."

Cathy read the note, of which she already knew the contents. The handwriting was unmistakably Carmine's. If Dahlgrin could produce fantasy lovers, a simple imitation of handwriting would pose no obstacle. The note:

Dear Jessica,

I continue to be haunted by the disappearance

of my mother. Even after all these years, I cannot

believe she simply deserted me and my father. I

have decided to try to find her or at least what

happened to her. I know it will be difficult, but

I feel I must try.

Living with you has made my life worthwhile. I have

never been happier than here at the ranch with you.

Please understand this is something I must do.

Perhaps if I can find some answers, I will return and

all can be as before. If not, please know how much

I have come to love you.

Your adoring "daughter",

Carmine

The double entendres were unmistakable, Cathy thought, but only to those who knew what she knew. Jessica, unaware that Cathy knew anything of her's and Carmine's real relationship, continued.

"She's written mesages to me about her mother often and several times indicated how much she wanted to find out what happened to her, but I just never thought..."

"It says she may return some day," volunteered Cathy.

"But tracking down what no one else has been able to, and after all these years? Even if she is successful, it could take years."

"I know how fond of her you were," said Cathy innocently.

"After you left for school and then settled in St. Louis, she became like another daughter to me."

And a lot more, thought Cathy to herself. She didn't blame Jessica for falling in love with Carmine. After all, Carmine had been beautiful and obviously, at some inner level, sensed what Jessica needed. That was why she had come to Jessica, offered the whip and offered herself to the stallions. Jessica, like her daughter, thought Cathy, longed to possess a loving sexual slave. When Carmine's mother disappeared, the young Mexican had simply stepped in to satisfy Jessica's needs and her own masochism.

"I have to find her, bring her back," said the mother.

"Perhaps she needs to be allowed to find her past. Give her some room. If, as she says, living here has meant so much to her, she will come back," lied Cathy.

"Perhaps," mused Jessica, "but I miss her already."

I bet you do, thought Cathy.


Days turned into weeks and Summer was at its warmest. Word had spread of the disappearance of the lovely Mexican woman. Although, unlike her mother's disappearance, there was a logical explanation, it still became the talk of the small town, especially when Jessica became active, despite Cathy's counsel, in trying to find the young woman.

Cathy, despite trying to ignore her yearnings and Dahlgrin's implorings, continued to host nightly trysts, many of them now women begging to be dominated by the graphic artist turned dominitrix. She ordered several more tapes, most S&M and B&D oriented. She found many new ideas from the tapes and there were a couple which she played over and over, seemingly learning some new twist or technique from each viewing.

Days were largely spent in activities which the three women shared. Picnics, shopping, board games and television occupied a significant portion of their time. Cathy still wished she could find some use for her professional skills, but with money no object and Dahlgrin filling her nights, she no longer had the burning desire to pursue a career. She did occasional sketches and finally began painting in water colors. But even the satisfaction of creating the beautiful landscapes which seemed to be her fort, paled when compared to the absolute ecstasy she was experiencing each night. In retiring early almost every night, Cathy would leave her daughter and mother to their own designs.

Besides the girls she had met at the theatre, Sierra had made several new friends, both boys and girls. It was obvious to both Jessica and Cathy that keeping Sierra in check would become much harder than ever before. She was continuing to pressure Cathy to be allowed free rein in her dating and her discussions with both Cathy and Jessica were now forward and frank.

One evening shortly after her mother had retired to her bedroom, Sierra sat beside her grandmother who was doing some needlepoint.

"Grandma, what did you regret most about losing your virginity?"

"Hey, you don't believe in beating around the bush, do you?"

"I remember what you said about not being a virgin for Grandpa and all, but I was wondering, is it really that big a deal?"

"It was to me."

"What did you regret the most?"

"Oh, I'm not sure. I certainly regretted that your Grandpa was not my first, but maybe my greatest regret was that my first time was not with someone I loved, someone I truly cared about."

"But how are you supposed to find out how to be good in bed unless you try it?"

"Whoa there gal! You don't need to be a "professional" to please a man in bed."

"Or woman?" asked Sierra.

Jessica's heart skipped a beat.

"Or woman. Honey is there something we need to talk about?"

"It's just that, well for so long, all I could think about was boys, but then gradually I realized I was becoming interested in girls as well. I mean, like sexually interested."

"And you're wondering..."

"No one wants to seem dumb or..."

"Inexperienced?"

"Yeah, a couple of the girls, the Jennings sisters, Marcy and Elaine have invited me over to their house several times. They've mentioned each time that their parents wouldn't be home, so I know we aren't going to wind up just watching TV. Once, Marcy, she's nineteen, told me to do something at the malt shop."

"And what was that?"

"She told me to go into the rest room and take off my panties."

"And did you?"

Sierra's eyes dropped.

"... Yes," came her near whisper. "For some reason, I liked it when she told me what to do."

Jessica could feel her own heart beginning to pound.

"And what then?" asked the grandmother.

"Then I had to go outside and bend over and pretend to pick up something so Marcy's friends could look up my dress through the front window. When I came back in they all made suggestive remarks, but Marcy seemed pleased that I had done what she asked."

"What happened then?"

"She told me to give her my panties and I did. She said when a girl gives someone her panties, she then has to do whatever that person wants."

"And you like being ordered to do things for Marcy?"

"I know it sounds crazy, but, yes, I do. It's like I belong to her. She's very nice to me most of the time. It's just once in a while that she asks me to do crazy stuff and I want so much to please her that I do it. Like last Saturday when a bunch of us girls went to the movies together, we sat on the very back row. When the movie started Marcy told me to take off my bra and panties."

"And?"

"I did it. The other girls started teasing me, but Marcy leaned over and began sucking on my breasts."

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Jessica, her own temperature beginning to climb.

"Oh God Grandma, it was the most incredible feeling I ever had."

"Have you told your mother about this?"

"Are you kidding? She'd never let me out of the house again."

"Perhaps it's best then that we keep this just between the two of us."

"Thanks, Grandma."

"What happened then?"

"She put her finger in my pants and played with me while the other girls watched. Then she took her finger out of me and put it in her mouth. She told me I was the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted."

"How did that make you feel?"

"It's strange but when she had her finger in me and the other girls were watching, I just didn't care. I wanted Marcy to do whatever she wanted to me and if she wanted the other girls to watch, that was OK too."

"Sounds like you and Marcy are getting serious."

"That's just it. I'm really not that attracted to her. She's not very pretty and sometimes she's just plain crude. The reason I asked you about losing your virginity is that Marcy told me the other day she wants me to come to her house next week when her parents aren't home. She says she wants to take my virginity. She said she has something twelve inches long that she and Elaine are going to use on me. I don't want to give up my virginity to someone I don't even really love, but for some reason when she tells me to do something, I can't seem to resist."

"Why do you suppose that is?" asked Jessica, feeling the dampness in her own pants.

"I don't know. Maybe it's true what they say about having to do what you're told when someone has your panties."

"There's nothing magical about giving someone your panties, Sierra."

"I don't know. I'm not so sure."

"All right then, let's see," said Jessica, her own breathing a bit ragged. "Go upstairs and get me a pair of your panties."

"Which ones?"

"It doesn't matter... wait, get me the skimpiest, sexiest pair you have."

Sierra disappeared up the stairs. Jessica was aware of what was happening, but she, like Sierra, seemed unable to control it. She missed Carmine so and needed a young woman to hold, to kiss, to make love to... and to dominate.

The girl reappeared with a bright purple pair of silk bikini briefs in hand.

"Now do I have control over you?" asked Jessica taking the briefs from the teenager.

"But Grandma, I've never even had them on."

"Then go put them on."

While Sierra was changing, Jessica lowered the lights then returned to the couch as the girl reentered.

"You have them on?"

"Yes Grandma."

"Good. Now take them off and give them to me."

The granddaughter turned as if to again leave the room.

"No, Sierra. Take them off here."

The girl turned in astonishment.

"You mean... ?"

"Yes, take them off in front of me."

Somewhere inside, Sierra's masochism was awakening, her need to obey beginning to surface. The shoes and socks came off easily. Unbuckling the belt and allowing her jeans to fall at her ankles took some effort.

"Now the panties dear," directed Jessica in a loving, but firm tone.

"Grandma... I..."

"I said take them off Sierra and give them to me."

The tone this time was more of a command.

Sierra felt her heartbeat quicken as she slowly slid the panties down and off and handed them to Jessica.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.