Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Catherine and her daughter discover an old mirror with miraculous powers to provide erotic pleasures -- but at what cost?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Violence  

"But you're asking me to..."

"I am not asking, Catherine. You will give me what I want. If you don't I will take you instead."

Cathy stood gazing into the glow of the mirror. What she had seen today had aroused and created an even greater need in her for satiation. As soon as the sun had gone down, Cathy had feigned a headache and retired to her bedroom where Dahlgrin had delivered on his promise never to leave her unsatisfied. Now she stood facing the mirror, considering the unthinkable.

"But who? How?" she asked.

"The particular sow doesn't matter. Age or race makes no difference. But no tricks Catherine. No emaciated terminal cancer patients.I want an attractive woman for my bride."

"What will you do to her?"

"That is none of your affair. Just get me the woman. Bring her here. I will do the rest."

"I just don't know. This afternoon, before I picked up Sierra at the movies, I actually approached a young woman at the supermarket, struck up a conversation, invited her here for dinner, but she refused. I think she knew I was pushing. This may take time."

"No it will not," the voice from the mirror answered, "you will bring me a woman tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow night? But how can I meet someone and entice her here in just a day's time? Aside from that woman today, I haven't even met anyone in town. How..."

"Why look so far?" he asked.

Cathy's eyes widened in disbelief."

"You can't mean... ?"

"Why not? The Mexican sow will do nicely."

"But Carmine is in love with..."

"She fucks horses, Catherine. Bring her to me... tomorrow."

"But..."

"I said bring her to me. Do it or I will take you. Are you that anxious to find out what it's like on this side of the glass?"

Cathy heard the controlled rage in the voice. She knew she could not deny him, her own desires were too strong for continuing her nightly sexual marathons and she felt fear, fear of who or what lay on the other side of the silvered surface and what fate the woman chosen as Dahlgrin's bride faced. She felt no malice toward Carmine, in fact after today, she realized how alike she and her mother were. She had enjoyed seeing the woman taken by the stallion, enjoyed her pain and shared her orgasm. Under different conditions, she would like to share the young woman with her mother. Cathy had never explored sadomasochism, but today's brief introduction had excited her as even her collection of video tapes could not. She had enjoyed it and she had enjoyed imagining herself in Jessica's role, the girl her slave to do with as she pleased. But now she was being asked to sacrifice the girl, to forfeit her life to Dahlgrin forever. Cathy searched for a means to justify what she was being asked to do. Perhaps, she thought, Dahlgrin would pleasure Carmine as he pleasured her, providing her with endless nights of sexual satisfaction. Perhaps he would come to her as a magnificent stallion, reaming her as no earthly steed could. After all, she was to be his bride and he certainly had the power to give her any kind of happiness she desired. Perhaps Carmine would find greater happiness with Dahlgrin than she ever had with Jessica. Cathy knew she was rationalizing, but what choice did she have. She had to provide Dahlgrin with a bride by tomorrow night. Jessica and Sierra were out of the question. That left only Carmine, lovely Carmine, who spreads herself and enjoys being reamed by horses.

Yes, thought Cathy, I have no other choice. It must be Carmine.


The next afternoon afforded Cathy the opportunity she needed. Jessica had asked Sierra to go into town with her for some shopping. Benton was too small to have a mall, but there was a small shopping center and what teenage girl could pass up such an opportunity. So, as soon as the car disappeared, Cathy looked for Carmine. Finding her in the kitchen brewing some iced tea, Cathy sat down at the table.

"Carmine, come sit with me. There's something I want to talk over with you."

The young woman quietly obeyed.

"Carmine, I saw what happened in the barn yesterday."

The other woman's eyes grew large, first in surprise, then fright.

"It's all right. Your secret is safe with me, but you realize that for allowing a stallion to ream you like you did, you must be disciplined."

The Mexican's eyes met Cathy's for but a moment, then dropped. She nodded her head affirmatively in resignation.

"You will come to my room tonight at midnight and Carmine..."

The woman looked into Cathy's eyes.

"... you will bring what is needed for me to discipline you, understood?"

The younger woman again nodded.

Cathy rose and stood over the woman.

"Don't be late!" Cathy commanded as she leaned down and lightly kissed Carmine's warm, sweet lips.

The beautiful Mexican shook her head vigorously in affirmation, anticipation beginning to build in both women.

"Oh and Carmine," said Cathy pausing at the door and smiling coyly, "wear something revealing, something I can get off of you easily."

Again there was an affirmative and enthusiastic nod.

Cathy left the room, feeling erotic excitement and anticipation, resignation that the die was now cast and, finally, trepidation, realizing that she had just committed herself to sacrificing this young woman. Although Cathy could not bring herself to face it, in the back of her mind was the agonizing realization that Carmine would be her first sacrifice to Dahlgrin... but not the last.


The grandfather clock downstairs was finishing the last of twelve strikes when Cathy heard a light rapping at her door. Dahlgrin had provided her with the same black leather corset she had worn in her fantasy rape of Janice. She wore matching black crotchless thong panties, black fishnet stockings and black spike heels. She fondled the whip for a moment before opening the door. Though she had seen Carmine naked the day before, Cathy was still taken aback at the sheer feminine beauty which beheld her gaze. Carmine stood, head lowered in supplication, dressed in a full length white silk nightgown. One side was slit to the waist revealing her curvaceous leg and hip. The top was cut low, her sumptuous breasts barely contained. Cathy motioned her inside, after which the beautiful Mexican fell to her knees and offered her new mistress that which she held. Cathy was at first puzzled, but quickly figured out the reasons for the apparatus' strange design. Obviously a strap-on, the dildo contained three black shafts, one medium sized, pointing backwards, obviously intended to pleasure the wearer, the other two significantly larger and longer and close together, one above the other.

"So, you think I should fill both holes at once?" asked Cathy.

Carmine looked to her with wishful anticipation and nodded.

"We will get to that, but right now I want to be kissed, here!" commanded Cathy, spreading her legs slightly.

Cathy noted that Jessica had trained the woman well. Without hesitation the black haired beauty crawled to Cathy, parted the crotchless panties and began licking and lightly kissing Cathy's pubic hair and labial lips.

"Hmmmmm, nice Carmine, very nice," crooned Cathy, her temperature already beginning to build.

In response, the woman's tongue entered Cathy, found her mound of joy and began flitting across the clitoris which had already begun to swell.

"Yes, oh YES!" cried Cathy softly, as her own hands grasped the woman's hair and pulled Carmine's face into her nest even farther.

Carmine's hands gently but firmly grasped Cathy's cheeks, pulling her mistress even closer.

"Ohhhhhhh, I had no idea you were this good, Carmine," breathed Cathy, feeling the mountainous wave beginning to swell.

The Mexican could sense it too and immediately increased the tempo and changed the rhythm of her tongue to stimulate Cathy so that she could no longer contain what was yearning to be released.

Both women felt it building.

"It's coming, Carmine! Suck it from me!" commanded Cathy in near senseless pleasure.

Although seemingly impossible, the younger woman's efforts increased, her tongue flying over Cathy's clit at an amazing rate as the blonde gave herself to the moment. She felt her knees begin to buckle but resolved to stay on her feet.

"Taste me Carmine! Eat me!" cried Cathy as she felt her orgasmic juices flow into her sex slave's mouth.

Carmine drank of her mistress and continued to kiss and suck every drop from Cathy's soaking nest.

"Your mouth and tongue are quite pleasing Carmine. Do you suck the horses as well?"

The younger woman flushed a bit, but nodded in the affirmative and made gestures with her hands.

"I see," reasoned Cathy, "you suck them to get their erection as large as possible before you fuck them."

The Mexican nodded.

"So Carmine, you suck horse cock as well as screw it."

Carmine nodded, ashamed to hear it described as Cathy just had.

"A woman who sucks and fucks horses should be punished. Don't you agree Carmine?"

The bronze skinned woman nodded, her eyes cast downward.

"Then stand and receive your punishment, carmine!"

The woman stood in obedience, her eyes remaining on the floor.

"Let's have a closer look at you," said Cathy, the feeling of power over the woman exhilarating as she slowly slipped the thin straps from each shoulder and the nightgown slithered to the floor.

Again Cathy was astounded. Carmine's nude body was as nearly perfect as Cathy could ever have imagined. Face, breasts, waist, hips, legs and ankles in perfect proportion.

"Does Jessica ever clamp your nipples?" asked Cathy as two breast clamps materialized in her hand.

There was a negative nod by the beautiful slave.

"Well, I do!" said the blonde clamping them both on painfully at the same time.

Carmine whined in pain.

"Look at me!" commanded Cathy.

Carmine's eyes slowly raised to meet those of her mistress. Tears of pain ran down both cheeks.

"Ready for your real punishment?" asked Cathy

Again there was an affirmative nod.

"Then on the bed, on your hands and knees!"

The woman obeyed. Cathy wished it so and a large single black dildo appeared in her hand. She reached it around to her slave.

"Here, since you like to suck so well, suck on this this while I ream your ass and pussy."

Cathy, as excited as she was, was almost unbelieving of the language she was using. It was as if she, as the dominitrix, could assume a totally different identity just as she had done in her fantasy with Janice. The difference now was that this woman was no figment of her imagination, sprung to life as the result of Dahlgrin's magic. This woman was really feeling the shame, the degradation, the pain. Cathy almost stopped, her own sense of ethics crying out that what she was doing to this woman was wrong, but those feelings were almost instantly swept away by the overpowering eroticism of actually having another human being totally under her control. Also at the back of her mind was the knowledge that Carmine would soon belong to Dahlgrin and mistreated or not, she would disappear, never to be seen again. She was to be Dahlgrin's bride, yet the mirror stood in the corner where she knew Dahlgrin was watching everything which transpired and voiced no objection. Then there was Carmine who, despite the pain of the nipple clamps and the promised pain of having both anus and vagina reamed by the massive dildos, offered no resistance and, in fact, willingly obeyed Cathy's every command. With such rationalization, Cathy strapped on the dildo, inserting hers into her own vagina while the other two stood at obscene attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.