Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Catherine and her daughter discover an old mirror with miraculous powers to provide erotic pleasures -- but at what cost?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Violence  

"OK," Sierra said, giggling, sitting up and reattaching her bikini top, "I have the results of the judge's final balloting."

"Oh and just what judge is that?" asked Cathy, smiling.

"Why me, of course."

The three women had been sunbathing for close to two hours, all shedding the bikinis soon after lying down on the deck and all sporting deep tans. They had asked Carmine to join them, but she had declined, tending to the horses in the barn instead.

"The most beautiful legs award goes to... me!" giggled Sierra.

"No argument there," replied Jessica. Cathy nodded in pleased agreement. Although both Jessica and Cathy were in excellent physical condition and their bodies were still trim and fit, Sierra's long, slender, yet curvaceous legs were indeed exceptional.

"The best ass belongs to..."

"Young lady!" interrupted Cathy.

"OK, OK, the best derriere award goes to... grandma!"

"Why I'd just like to thank my mother and father and all the little people who have made this award possible," mimicked Jessica, in an exaggerated southern accent, to smiles from her daughter and granddaughter.

"And of course," said Sierra turning to her mother, "Mom gets the booby prize!"

All three burst out laughing.

"Oh, I'll get you for that one!" laughed Cathy reattaching her top over her full and firm breasts.

All three began putting their swimsuits back on.

"And the prize for the prettiest face goes to Carmine," smiled Sierra warmly as she saw the attractive Mexican enter the deck to indicate lunch was ready. Carmine smiled, embarrassed.

"She's not joking," opined Jessica, standing beside the housekeeper and lightly running her fingers through the jet black hair, "you're an exceptionally beautiful young woman, Carmine."

The Mexican looked into Jessica's eyes for but a moment, then ducked her head and silently returned to the house.

"How about a ride this afternoon?" asked Sierra.

"Well, let's make it a bit later on," replied Cathy. "Mom, I'd like to use your computer, if it's OK, to generate some resumes, maybe even post mine on the internet."

"Of course dear, but you know what?" replied Jessica.

"What?"

"Selfishly, I hope you don't find anything. I wish you two would live with me here permanently. You could find something locally, if you really wish to work, but you know Roger left me that huge trust fund."

"Could we Mom?" asked Cathy's enthusiastic daughter.

"We'll see," said Cathy, thoughtfully, "We'll see."


As Cathy prepared for bed, later that night, she reconsidered her mother's offer for she and Sierra to live on the ranch permanently. She had generated and printed her resume early in the afternoon, but had not actually mailed any copies and had not yet posted it on any of the internet job finding web sites. She was a gifted graphic designer and enjoyed her work, but she knew there was little demand for her skills in the small towns nearby. With the handsome trust fund her grandfather had established for Jessica, she knew that money would never be an issue, but was she prepared to simply live a life of leisure? She toyed with the idea of getting back into painting, something she loved but rarely had time for anymore. And what about Sierra? Could she be happy here, so isolated from the world she had known? She could, of course, enroll in the local community college this Fall, but despite the fact that the teenager had coped with having a single parent quite well, the transition from urban to rural life would require changes with which Cathy was not sure Sierra would be happy. Yet, on the ride this afternoon, Sierra had embraced enthusiastically the idea of moving here permanently. I'll give it some more thought, Cathy mused as she prepared for bed.

She undressed and slipped into the short teddy she enjoyed wearing. With it on, she loved the feel of the flimsy material as it rubbed across her sensitive nipples and she could easily slip her hands under it and onto her breasts. Also, the scanty, see-thru panties gave her fingers easy access to her nest any time she desired.

She glanced at the mirror but only her dim reflection met her eyes. She was a bit puzzled by what had happened this morning, her urgent need for sensual pleasure, but, putting it out of her mind, she extinguished the overhead light and crawled into bed. Her mind wandered to the television program they had watched together that evening. It had been a rather standard thriller with the ruggedly handsome mountain climber rescuing the fair damsel from the clutches of the evil villain, but she found herself picturing the hero in her mind again and now her active and sensual mind began devising a script of its own as, as his reward, the hero strips the heroine bare and ravishes her, their hungry bodies thrusting in total abandon.

Cathy's fingers found her breast and clitoris but, strangely enough, tonight, she could not reach orgasm. She lay back, wondering if she had pushed too hard or perhaps that she was more fatigued than she had thought. Either way, she was not concerned. There was always tomorrow. She finally drifted off to sleep amid images of the hero and heroine making passionate love.

She awoke... or did she? Was she now awake or was she dreaming that she had awakened? She wasn't sure. The small table clock/radio winked 2:37. She knew her eyes were open, otherwise she could not read the time or survey the darkened room. Or was she dreaming that her eyes were open? She peered into the darkness, straining to discern a recognizable shape. Clouds obscured the moon so no light entered her window. She tried to make out the door which led into the hall, but nothing met her eyes except the faint glow from the clock. Unaccustomed to awakening in the middle of the night, she sat up, propping her head against the pillows. She looked from one side of the room to the other and suddenly saw it, a faint glow emanating from the corner, the same corner which the mirror now occupied. First alarmed, then puzzled and finally drawn, Cathy arose and slowly approached the glow. As she got closer, she realized the glow was radiating from the center of the mirror and was simply the brightest spot in the entire surface that was beginning to luminesce. She watched, fascinated, as the smoky surface began to swirl. For the first time she heard her name as a leaf's flutter is carried on the wind.

"Catherine," it whispered, drawing her closer.

Sure she was dreaming, Cathy blinked, then rubbed her eyes, but the swirling mists persisted as did the fleeting calling of her name.

"Catherine... come closer," it said and she obeyed, stopping only about a foot from the surface, reality and dream fantasy no longer separated.

"I want you Catherine. Let me come to you."

She felt an intangible yet urgent yearning, an imperative to do as she was bidden.

"Closer, Catherine, closer," implored the whisper, "you must touch the glass or I cannot be with you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.