Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Catherine and her daughter discover an old mirror with miraculous powers to provide erotic pleasures -- but at what cost?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Violence  

The next morning was a busy one for Cathy. She first called the company for which she had worked, trying to make contact with Janice Wong. How fitting, she thought, to give her nemesis to Dahlgrin. She met with disappointment however to learn that Janice had been fired not long after Cathy had been let go. Apparently Janice's mixing of business and pleasure had finally caught up to her. Although pleased to hear the woman had finally been given her walking papers, it left Cathy without a woman to provide to Dahlgrin. All anyone at the company seemed to know was that Janice had left the city, but no one seemed to know where she had gone. Cathy then had another idea.

She called an old college roommate whom she had not seen in years. After a couple of blind alleys and two wrong numbers, she was finally able to find the woman who had at one time been Cathy's closest friend, but who, in Cathy's mind, had betrayed her by stealing Cathy's boyfriend. Although Cathy had not confronted Teresa and there were no open hostilities, their friendship had cooled. But when Cathy finally found her, Teresa sounded thrilled to hear Cathy's voice. The former roommate was still single and living in Seattle where she worked as a motivational consultant. Cathy invited her to the ranch for a couple of weeks. Teresa related that she couldn't spare an entire two weeks, but she was flying into Chicago to present a seminar and would see if she could arrange to stop off for a short visit. Without appearing too anxious, Cathy asked how soon and was thrilled when Teresa told her her flight out of Seattle was scheduled for tonight, but that she would rearrange her flight to make the proper connections for a stopover tomorrow night. Cathy volunteered to meet her at the Helena airport and drive her to the ranch.

Just in time to make Dahlgrin's deadline, she thought.

That night, Cathy commanded her submissive to perform cunnilingus on her, then urinated into the girl's mouth. Afterward she whipped the girl for allowing some of the urine to spill from her mouth and forced Sierra to clean up by licking each drop from the floor. The girl amused her, she admitted to herself, but she was no match for the fantasy world which Dahlgrin afforded her.

The following morning and early afternoon seemed to crawl by as Cathy made ready for the trip into Helena. As Sierra prepared to catch a ride to class, Cathy had bent the girl over the table and inserted plugs in both nest and anus, commanding her submissive to keep them both in place throughout the day and not remove them until she got home that afternoon. Sierra, with difficulty, walked to the bus, boarded and was gone.

Finally at two-thirty the attractive blonde got in her station wagon and pulled away. She remembered Teresa as being very attractive and wondered if she might seduce the woman before turning her over to Dahlgrin.

At three-thirty, her friends deposited Sierra who was, by now, totally miserable. She made her way into the bathroom where the plugs were removed and she could finally relieve herself. She still could not understand why there was so much difference between the way her grandmother had treated her and the near torture she endured at the hands of her mother. All she knew was that she was miserable. There was no love in her relationship with Catherine, only raw power and abuse. She wondered if this was to be her life, the sexual toy of a sadistic woman who cared little for her own daughter's happiness and who often left her alone while the dominant disappeared into her room.

What did she do in there? Sierra wondered. What was the attraction which would pull her away from a willing and naked slave?

Knowing she would be punished severely if Catherine found she had been in her room, Sierra's curiosity was simply too strong. She had to know, so she walked to her mother's bedroom and tried the door. It was locked. The ranch house was old and the locks all worked on skeleton keys, so Sierra simply took the key from her own bedroom door and found that it worked on her mother's lock as well.

Opening the door, Sierra surveyed the room, but noticed nothing out of the ordinary, so she walked to her mother's large dresser and pulled open the drawer. Nothing but clothes. The second and third drawers produced the same uninteresting result, but in the bottom drawer she found Cathy's collection of videotapes, the majority of which were now extreme lesbian sadomasochistic scenes of bondage and discipline including torture and rape.

Sierra's eyes grew wide with astonishment and fear as she viewed several excerpts from the tapes. Some of them were absolutely brutal. Sierra wondered if this was where her mother was learning her techniques. One scene was of a beautiful, naked, young girl, Sierra's age, being bound, beaten by three women and then forcefully given an enema. She was continually whipped and told she must hold her bowels. Sierra watched in fascination and horror, the girl's stomach distending as first one bag and then another emptied into her. She screamed she could take no more, but her pleading only brought more lashes and threats. At last, as the third bag had nearly emptied into her, looking several months pregnant, the girl, despite her best efforts, could contain her bowels no longer and she emptied her body uncontrollably. She was then forced to get onto hands and knees and lick up her own waste, whereupon she was strung up by the wrists and her breasts, nest and anus tortured with a cattle prod. Each time she would faint only to be brought back to consciousness with a bucket of water being thrown in her face. This process was repeated several times, the girl getting weaker and weaker each time until, finally, her captors could no longer revive her. One of the women took her pulse, then looked to the camera with a disgusted look and uttered, "This bitch isn't going to give us any more fun."

The three sadists then picked up their whips, prods and other assorted instruments of torture and walked off camera. The scene held on the girl's naked body hanging limp and lifeless, then faded to black.

Sierra gasped to think that this and the other scenes of defilement and degradation would soon be played out in this very house. She had seen, in some of the earlier tapes, the very techniques to which she had already been subjected by her mother. Would the pain and torture become worse and worse? Would she end up as the girl in this last video? Sierra shuddered.

So intent had Sierra's attention been on the videos that she had failed to see the wispy swirls in the mirror begin to slowly take on a life of their own. She also did not notice the glow, beginning as almost a point of light which steadily grew brighter, stronger. She was putting away the last tape, being careful to place them back in the drawer exactly as she had found them, when she first heard her whispered name.

Sierra spun about, at first afraid that somehow her mother had returned and sneaked into the room unnoticed. But the room was empty, except for the mirror which grew brighter as it captured and held her rapt attention.

"Sierra," came the voice again.

This time she was sure it came from the glow in the silvered surface.

"What... ?" she stammered, spellbound.

"Sierra, come closer," the voice commanded almost hypnotically.

The girl obeyed, now standing only inches from the glass.

"Who... are you?" she asked, meekly.

"Who I am is not important at the moment. What is important is that there is so much you need to know."


The flight was forty-five minutes late which was bad enough, but when the passengers debarked into the terminal, Cathy could find no one the right age for Teresa. She knew it had been a few years and appearances could change, but there were only men, three older women and two children who walked into the terminal. Cathy was frantic. What could have happened? She was on her way to the airline counter when she heard her name paged.

"I'm Cathy Mapleton," she said to the airline clerk.

"A message for you, forwarded from Seattle," said the clerk handing her the note.

Dear Cathy,

I am so sorry. My associate was taken ill today

and I had to take his seminars for him. I tried calling

you this afternoon, but I guess you had already

left for the airport. Since I have commitments in

Chicago, I am afraid my visit will have to wait.

Perhaps I can call you in a few days and we can

reschedule.

Teresa

Cathy's mind went blank. What would she do? Dahlgrin wanted a woman tonight! There was no one else she even knew closely enough to entice them into a visit, let alone get them to the ranch tonight.

She avoided the obvious answer for several minutes as she drove, still trying desperately to come up with an alternative. She drove to a mall, hoping to entice a young girl into the car, but most of the young impressionable girls were either with older women, probably their mothers, or were in groups making a kidnapping without being identified impossible. Cathy tried cruising the seedier part of town, looking for a street walker who would be willing to make the trip to the ranch if enough cash were flashed in front of her, but, being unfamiliar with the town, Cathy could find none. She was also unsure whether Dahlgrin would consider a prostitute a worthy sacrifice.

At last, as sundown approached, Cathy headed back toward the ranch empty handed. She told herself she had exhausted every possibility she knew and was now faced with only a last prospect... Sierra.

She did not want to sacrifice her daughter. Sierra was useful as a housekeeper and her body was already enjoyable and promised to be even more so as she matured. The girl was totally subservient and had learned her place well. She accepted the whippings, whining enough with pain to afford Cathy pleasure, yet she always accepted her dominitrix's punishment unquestioningly, no matter how severe. Cathy thought of the videos she had been viewing lately and how much she would enjoy subjecting the teenager to some of the "disciplines" she had seen demonstrated. However, Cathy thought, her daughter was the product of incest, a part of Cathy's life, now that it had been revealed to her, that Cathy wished to bury again forever. Get rid of Sierra and that part of her life would disappear forever. Plus, the girl was perverted, just as Carmine had been, not just willing, but eager to let a stallion fill her with cock and semen. Cathy shuddered, recalling the screams of pain Sierra had emitted when first entered by the black stallion they called Stormy and how those screams of pain had become exclamations of erotic pleasure as the horse orgasmed. Sierra would have orgasmed as well if Cathy had not intervened.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.