Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Catherine and her daughter discover an old mirror with miraculous powers to provide erotic pleasures -- but at what cost?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Violence  

Cathy found herself becoming resentful of Sierra. When her rapist had been an anonymous intruder, she felt as if her rape had been an anomaly, a terrible disruption to be sure, but an aberration whose rift in her world could be closed once again. But now that she knew the truth, that her own father and mother had betrayed her, her childhood world had crumbled. Sierra had now become a reminder of that betrayal and Cathy, despite telling herself she was being unfair, began to despise the daughter whom she had loved so dearly only days ago. And then there was the matter of the horses. Cathy admitted to herself that she had become excited watching Carmine taken by the huge stallion, but she assured herself she would never allow such beasts, magnificent animals though they were, to so much as touch her, let alone bury themselves in her. It was the reason she had lost respect for Carmine and now, Sierra too had entertained the same animalistic pleasures. Just one more reason, she thought, to detest the young slut.

The next three months passed slowly for Sierra. Although she knew better than to question her new mistress, the girl was unhappy in her new relationship. Where Jessica had been a loving, warm and tender Mistress, more concerned about Sierra's pleasure than her own, Cathy was a demanding and even sadistic dominant. Sierra truly served her, providing for her mother's worldly pleasures when her own were delayed and as often as not, forgotten. In the three months since her mother had become her mistress, Sierra had been given to the horses only once. Stormy had performed admirably, filling her with semen, but Mistress Catherine had denied the girl her own orgasm, threatening her with severe punishment if she did. The mother had held Sierra's nipples between her fingers, telling the girl if they stiffened, even slightly, Sierra would feel the whip across those breasts every day for a week. So with great effort, Sierra had held herself in check, denying herself the satisfaction she craved, while Stormy filled her.

She was whipped almost daily over the most insignificant offenses. True, Mistress Catherine did use the strap on dildo frequently, but she was rough, almost vicious at times, and often the pain would rob a great deal of the enjoyment from the otherwise erotic experience.

Last night the mistress had commanded the girl to drink her urine. Sierra thought to herself that she would gladly have tasted anything from Jessica's body, but her mother was rough and abusive, reveling in her power. She ruled her submissive by force, not love, and unlike her relationship with Jessica where the two had slept together every night, her new mistress would often disappear into her bedroom early in the evening, leaving the girl to fend for herself. Sierra wondered what could be so interesting as to take her mother away from a willing submissive who denied her nothing. As the days of Fall became shorter and the temperature began to drop regularly, the girl found she had become a virtual servant. Sierra now did all the cooking, laundry, and housecleaning as well as grooming the horses. She longed for her grandmother.

One evening, after Sierra, had cleared and washed the dishes, Cathy decided she wanted a prelude to the night's sexual odyssey with Dahlgrin and her fantasy lovers. It wasn't that she didn't find her daughter exciting, though a horse screwing slut, it was just that her own imagination could conjure experiences which Sierra could never provide. So, often, she would use the girl to arouse her carnal desires and then retire to the bedroom and the mirror where she could entertain her wildest fantasies. Yes, it often left the girl unfulfilled, but submissives were there for the pleasure of the dominants. Cathy thought, perhaps she would give the "mare" to a stallion again soon to keep her satisfied. Maybe I won't even use the ring this time, she thought. Serve her right, the little horse fucker.

"Sierra," she called.

"Yes, Mistress Catherine?" responded Sierra with the title Cathy insisted she use.

"Go upstairs and put on something very revealing and the silk blue robe your grandmother bought you. Then return here."

"Yes, Mistress Catherine," replied Sierra hurrying to the stairs.

Less than a minute later she hurried back to stand in front of her mistress.

"Put on the tape I have selected. Tonight you are a stripper. Entertain me well and Stormy awaits. Disappoint me and you'll feel the whip. Now show me what you have to offer!"

Sierra inserted and started the tape which was a sultry and provocative orchestral piece. Sierra moved with lithe, graceful movements. She had taken dance lessons for three years and knew how to use her body to express herself. She also knew what her mother wanted expressed. As she spun, she loosened the sash on the robe letting the garment fall open. She slithered out of it and stood facing her mother in a lacy, uplifting bra, which accentuated her small breasts, and matching thong.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.