Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Catherine and her daughter discover an old mirror with miraculous powers to provide erotic pleasures -- but at what cost?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow   Violence  

The next morning Cathy was fixing breakfast as Sierra appeared in the kitchen. At sunup, Cathy had packed some of Jessica's things in a suitcase and delivered it to the mirror where, like Jessica last night, it was pulled inside, never to be seen again. Once again, a note had appeared, this time in Jessica's handwriting. The note now lay on the kitchen table.

"Where's grandma?" asked Sierra.

"Sit down, honey. Have some breakfast. We need to have a talk."

"But where's grandma?" insisted the daughter.

"That's what we have to talk about. The talk I had with your grandma last night was about Carmine."

"Carmine?"

"Yes. You see your grandmother and Carmine were very much in love."

"I... I know. She told me."

"Well, there was a letter in yesterday's mail from Carmine. She's in Mexico still hunting for her mother. She's alone and has no money, so last night Grandma decided she would go find Carmine."

"But, she loves me now," blurted the girl before she realized what she was saying.

"I know, honey. Grandma told me everything."

"Everything?" asked the girl incredulously.

"Everything." confirmed Cathy. "I know you two have been lovers for months now. I also know the nature of your relationship... and I know about the horses."

Sierra's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open.

"Mom, I can expl..."

"It's all right, honey. I'm not angry. I would much rather see you in love with grandma than that girl you used to run around with, what was her name?"

"... Marcy," answered Sierra quietly.

"You wanted and needed to have someone to belong to. Just be thankful it was Grandma you found."

"But when will she be coming back?"

"I don't know, but she left a note for you. It's on the table."

Sierra took the envelope, went onto the porch and sat down on the front steps.

My dearest love, Sierra,

I am writing you this note because it is easier this way.

I received a letter from Carmine yesterday. She needs

me and I have decided to try to find her. As I explained

to you, we were lovers long before you and I discovered

each other. If I can find her, she and I will find a place for

ourselves, perhaps in Mexico.

Sierra, you are the dearest and sweetest love of my life, but Carmine needs me and I know that you can be very

happy with your mother. I have left papers deeding the

ranch and trusts to her. My sweet, I have told her everything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.