Elara

by starfiend

Copyright© 2004 by starfiend

Erotica Sex Story: A story fragment of a family in love

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   .

It was another Saturday afternoon in the Morley household, and like the last few weeks there was an argument going on. As usual it centred around fourteen year old Frank Junior, known as FJ, and his mother Susan.

"Do I have to? But I did it last week, and the week before."

"Yes, and you did it the week before that and the week before that, and you'll do it next week and every Saturday until you finally leave for college when you're eighteen."

"But why? I want to go and play football with the guys."

"You'd rather go and play football!" said Susan heavily. "Your father, brother and sisters don't seem to mind." She indicated the other end of the room where twelve year old Mara, and Frank senior were sitting.

FJ looked down. "Yeah, well, dad's always got Mara. I never do. Or Monica neither" he pointed to the other end of the room where his seventeen year old sister and his ten year old brother Joey were sitting on the floor.

"You have had Monica before," said Susan severely.

"Yeah, but not for a long time, and both dad and Joey have had Mara, I never have.

"You know exactly why you can't have Mara..."

"But why not Monica? She's big enough?"

Susan sighed. "Because you're too rough."

"Well that's 'cos you like it that way," said FJ sullenly.

Susan had to admit that he had a point, and it wasn't the first time that he had reminded her of that.

"Well, prove to me that you can be much more gentle, and just maybe, I'll let you have a go with Monica."

"Today?"

"If you can satisfy me that you can do it the way she likes it, then yes."

At that moment Mara gave a little squeal. Susan looked at her. "Everything okay darling?"

Mara gave her mother a brilliant smile. "Yeah," she gasped. "Dad's just done it."

Susan laughed and moved towards her youngest daughter and husband, watching them almost with envy. At that moment, both Joey and Monica also started to make a loud noise. Her attention caught by the sound, Susan turned and looked at her eldest daughter and youngest son, smiling at their antics. Turning back to a sullen FJ, she motioned him towards her. "Come on."

"You promise?" asked FJ.

Susan nodded. "I promise."

"All right." FJ was a bit grudging, but he accepted her word.

Susan lay on the floor and spread her legs. A few moments later, her son, who like everybody else in the room was completely naked, knelt down between her thighs, and stroked his rapidly erecting cock up the length of his mothers snatch. "Gently now, remember what I told you."

FJ nodded. Despite what he'd claimed earlier, he loved fucking his mother, and he hadn't wanted to go and play with the guys really. But he had managed to persuade her to let him fuck Monica, which was basically all he was after. He lusted after Monica quite badly, but his mother's gibe about him being too rough for his older sister rankled a bit. He was only rough because that was exactly how his mother liked her sex. He knew exactly why he couldn't fuck Mara, his prick was just far too big. Even his father's prick was smaller than his, and of course ten year old Joey's prick was, in comparison, minute. All this meant was that FJ only ever got to fuck his mother.

Slowly, gently, he slid his prick into his mother's creaming pussy, and began to make love to her. In fact this was how he preferred it, so he found it quite easy. Susan far and away preferred her sex hard and fast, and with FJ's huge prick, she had found the perfect instrument. She did however recognise that other people liked it differently, though it had never occurred to her that FJ would like it softer and slower. As she felt his hard prick slide slowly inside her, she looked at him, watching his response. She was quite surprised at the look on his face when he realised that she would be gentle, and by the sudden look of genuine pleasure and delight. That was when she in her turn realised that FJ really did prefer his sex on the slow and gentle side. It wasn't long before Susan found that having the huge prick moving slowly inside her, rather than hard and fast, was actually more pleasant than she had expected in some respects. They continued to move for a few minutes before FJ finally orgasmed. As usual, Susan got a huge kick out of feeling FJ's huge cock spasm and buck inside her, and very quickly came to a climax of her own.

"That was beautiful darling," she whispered. "Can you do that again though?"

FJ showed his mother, twice more, just how soft and gentle his lovemaking could be, filling her each time with more of his jizz, and bringing her to a crashing climax both times.

"That was wonderful. Now do it once more just how I like it."

They started slowly, but very quickly they were slamming at each other, FJ's cock almost brutal inside his mother's expectant cunt. Susan knew that no matter how good he was doing it slowly, she still wanted it this way, fast, hard, and brutal. She screamed in orgasm, her cunt grabbing hold of FJ's cock like a vice as she attempted to squeeze the come out of him. FJ wasn't coming though, but Susan's cunt didn't know that, it just spasmed and rippled up and down the hard penetrating cock inside it, feeding the wonderful sensations to both FJ's and Susan's brains.

Twenty minutes later, Monica was on her hands and knees, with FJ behind her, slowly plugging her creaming twat. She'd never been worried by the size of her brothers cock, and had always quite liked it inside her, in fact she had come to adore it, but just over two years ago, not long after her fifteenth birthday, he'd been a bit too violent, and it had hurt her a little. Since then she'd got to fuck FJ only occasionally. Not as often as she'd have liked, and a couple of times she too had complained to her mother about lack of variety. This was in fact the only reason she'd ever got to fuck him.

Monica was quite tall, five foot seven, but she was also very slim, and with her c cup boobs that had yet to sag, was one of the most beautiful girls around. Long dark blonde hair that she usually kept in a simple pony tail, and blue eyes added to features that had most of the local boys lusting after her. Not one of them had ever got near her though, only her immediate family had ever been intimate with her, all five of them having made love to her at one time or another, and that was the way she wanted to keep it, she didn't want anybody else. Not yet awhile anyway. She sighed as FJ's huge prick slid slowly in and out of her. This was the life.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.