Discovering Human Anatomy 101 - Cover

Discovering Human Anatomy 101

Copyright© 2004 by GodAreis

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A guy meets this attractive funny woman at work before College. They become good friends and move in together. He has trouble in his Anatomy class and she offers a unique way of helping him remember anatomy where a book doesn't go. Problem is the exam might be a little distracting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Marie and Frank had a very good night. Marie cuddled up to the crook of Frank's arm and just purred herself to sleep that she was so comfortable. Dani and Gina had a good night as well. They both liked to sleep nude and loved feeling each other's naked bodies against the other. Dani liked feeling a body in bed with her, especially someone as warm and soft as Gina.

Marie and Frank got an awakening around sunrise. When they finally got their eyes awake, they noticed it was Dani. They asked her what was up and where Gina was. "Gina is still asleep, she is all tuckered out from the fun we gave her last night. I would like to ask you guys a question" Dani said. They asked her to ask away. "I want to know if you two would mind another roommate. I enjoy having someone in bed with me and I would like to give you two some private time to yourselves, so can we ask Gina to move in with us, well me anyway?"

Marie and Frank looked at each other and just smiled. They told Dani that it would be her responsibility to ask. Dani jumped them and kissed them both. "I think I am falling for the girl, she is so gorgeous and seems so innocent," Dani said. They both grabbed Dani and pulled her down to the bed and each of them sucked on Dani's breasts making her all nice and horny. When Dani begged for Frank to fuck her, they kicked her off the bed and said she had someone that would love to have a nice wake-up call. Dani just ran to her room.

Lying on Dani's bed was Gina. Gina must have kicked the sheets off of her after Dani left, cause the sheets were on the floor and she was fully exposed. Dani couldn't stop her mouth from watering; Gina was just so gorgeous. Dani crawled lightly on the bed and got between Gina's legs and just started licking furiously in Gina's delicious pussy. Didn't take long for Gina to wake up to Dani's attack, and she loved every minute of it. Gina cried like a banshee when her orgasm hit that Frank and Marie ran to the room. Frank and Marie couldn't help but laugh in hysterics at how loud Gina could get since she didn't get that loud last night.

Gina thanked Dani profusely for the excellent wake up call. Then Gina started crying. Frank ran to her and asked what was wrong. "I feel so at home here with you three, and I have never felt so loved. But I know this won't last, you three have your own lives and I am just a guest," Gina complained. Frank grabbed her in a hug and told Dani to tell Gina what they talked about earlier. Gina was still crying but had a scared but curious look on her face. "I asked Frank and Marie before I gave you your wake-up call if they would take another roommate, cause I am falling in love with you. They agreed that it would be great to have you live with us. So, would you please be my bedmate, and my lover?" Dani said as best she could without being nervous. Gina jumped out of Frank's arms and tackled Dani to the ground and kissed her all over and said she would love to live with them and be Dani's lover.

They had all decided they would go out to dinner that night to celebrate their new roommate. Gina didn't have any clothes to wear for dinner, so Dani took Gina home to get her something to wear. Soon as they got to Gina's place they looked for the sexiest dress they could find. Gina had many of them to choose from though she never wore them. Dani suggested nothing underneath, which Gina liked the idea of. Every time Gina pulled the dress off to try another, Dani got horny for Gina's body. After 5 dresses, Dani couldn't take it anymore and threw Gina on to the bed and ravished her body. Gina was in seventh heaven.

"Dani eat me please, I want to feel your tongue on my clit. Please make me cum." Gina was very vocal when she horny. Dani was not about to argue with that request and dove in to Gina's soaking snatch and had a glorious feast. She just couldn't get enough of Gina, Dani has always been bi-sexual, but never found a girl or guy that turned her on as much Gina did. Gina started wiggling all over and her eyes rolled back from the onslaught that Dani was giving. Finally Gina had an explosive orgasm and passed out. Dani just pulled Gina up the bed further and cuddled up to her 'til she woke up.

When Gina finally woke up she felt well rested and disoriented, last thing she remembered was getting a good licking from Dani. When she looked next to her Dani was fully naked and asleep. She loved the look of Dani's body and decided she should repay the wake-up call that Dani gave her that morning. She slowly slid down the bed as to not wake her and lightly licked Dani's pussy. Dani only moved a bit but was still asleep. Gina thought to start slow so she gently licked up and down Dani's pussy and sped up each time. Gina loved Dani's taste and couldn't get enough of it. Gina finally gave up with the slow bit, and dug her tongue deep inside Dani, which made Dani bolt upright though Gina was aggressively going to town on Dani. Dani quickly lay down and enjoyed the sensations.

"Oh my goodness... Harder... Faster... Oh please make me cum my love!" Dani was in complete ecstasy having her lover sucking and licking her pussy. For someone so new at being loved and all, Gina certainly was a quicker learner. Shortly Dani came big time and Gina just drank it all up. Dani thought a shower might be a good idea, so the two vixens got out of bed and took a shower before heading back to Frank's. After they got dried off they found a nice revealing dress for Gina and headed over to Frank's to talk to him about when Gina could move her stuff in.

While Dani and Gina were gone Frank and Marie spent some quality time together. Since Dani moved in they didn't get much time alone and missed it. Frank made slow love to Marie, and Marie enjoyed every minute of it. Afterwards they just lied down next to each other just enjoying each other's company. Frank suggested to Marie that they talk to Dani & Gina, and make sure that they have time to their selves. Marie agreed saying she missed the quiet times they used to have. Frank kissed Marie and held her tightly. They decided to take a quick shower and then take a nap for the dinner tonight. After the shower, they curled up in each other's arms and fell asleep in bliss.

Frank and Marie had such a good nap that they didn't hear Dani and Gina coming home. The girls quickly stripped and got in bed with Frank and Marie. Gina went for Frank, while Dani went for Marie. They thought the best way to wake them would be to do what Dani did to wake Gina in the morning. Gina loved the taste of Frank's cock and couldn't get enough of sucking him. She licked up and down, and slow and fast. She was getting hot just from licking him; she quickly engulfed his whole cock deep in her throat and moaned around it waking Frank up.

Dani went for Marie's pussy and sucked on her clit. Marie started to gush right away. She was tossing and turning, making it hard for Dani to hold on. Dani inserted her tongue deep into Marie's pussy, and made her have an earth-shattering orgasm that made Marie wakeup. Marie was wailing like a bomb drill siren and made Frank and Gina jump up from it. Marie even grabbed Dani and pulled her tighter to her pussy and begged for more.

Frank pulled Dani out of the way and pulled Marie on top of him. He slid his cock deep into Marie and started having her ride him. Dani started tonguing up and down Marie's ass cheeks, while Gina licked on Marie's clit and Frank's cock. Marie couldn't believe the sensations that were coming from all over her body. Her ass was on fire from Dani's attentions, and her pussy was exploding from Gina and Frank. Marie had another explosive orgasm and pulled Frank's cock further inside him and milked another load of seed from him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.