Discovering Human Anatomy 101 - Cover

Discovering Human Anatomy 101

Copyright© 2004 by GodAreis

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A guy meets this attractive funny woman at work before College. They become good friends and move in together. He has trouble in his Anatomy class and she offers a unique way of helping him remember anatomy where a book doesn't go. Problem is the exam might be a little distracting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

When Dani woke up in the morning she felt two bodies around her. Frank was to her right and Marie was on her left. She couldn't believe what a night she had with these two. The sex was great, but most important of all was the fact that they invited her to move in and be with them on a regular basis. Today she has a lot of work to get done to move stuff in to her new place and cancel everything else.

Frank started to stir and when he opened his eyes, he gave Dani a good morning kiss. She told him that she could get used to having that in the morning. After she said that she got a kiss on the cheek from the other side from Marie. Marie said you can get them anytime you want.

The three of them got up and had breakfast, skipping clothes of course. After breakfast they discussed what they had to do first. They figured moving the rest of Marie's stuff into Frank's room would be a good start. They cleaned up the kitchen from breakfast and then started moving Marie's possessions towards Frank's room. Luckily Marie moved all her clothes to Frank's room before when she started sleeping in his room, so it wasn't much that had to be moved.

They cleaned Dani's new room completely out and painted the walls to her specifications and made the room perfect for her. They put clean sheets on her bed, and bought some plants for her room. Dani being the fun girl she was, even had glow in the dark stars put on her ceiling. The room was now ready for Dani's things. They just had to go to her old place and pick her things up.

When they got to Dani's apartment they ran in to her dog. She had a cute Pomeranian named Friday. Dani asked if Frank had no problem with having a critter in his place. Frank said he would love to have the extra company. Before they did any packing Dani asked for Frank to make quick love to her in her bed, s she can have the memory of having a good exit from the place. Frank was up for it and so was Marie. They made love for an hour before they got to the packing. Luckily Dani didn't keep much stuff so packing was easy. Soon as they had everything packed they all loaded up with Friday in Frank and Dani's cars and headed back to Frank's.

Once they got to Frank's place they slowly but surely got everything moved inside and had Dani's room all set. They all washed up and got changed to clean clothes from all the moving and everything. Both Dani and Marie put on very short skirts and revealing tops. The three of them left Friday at home and went to grab something to eat since it was near lunchtime.

They went to a nice quiet restaurant and sat in a both in the back. Frank sat in the middle, while he had Marie and Dani on either side. Frank was feeling a little bothered since both girls were rubbing him in the crotch while waiting for the waitress. When the waitress showed up she saw that while they were ordering the girls were still teasing Frank. She also could tell he was well equipped. She was jealous of the girls. After she took their order she told them that her name was Gina and that they could call her if they needed anything.

Gina wasn't sure who to be more jealous of, whether it be Frank having the two girls hanging over him or the girls for having someone like Frank. She was bi-curious and all three of them made her very horny. She quickly got their put together so she gets the thoughts she was having out of her head. It did not take her long to get the food made since they ordered very light. She placed the three dishes on a serving tray and took the food to her customers.

The whole time Gina was getting the food prepared the girls were having fun with Frank. Frank decided to play paybacks and but a hand on each of them between their legs. He didn't expect the surprise he found, for both ladies were going el naturél and both very wet. Frank dipped a finger each into them and they jumped at the same time. They didn't even notice Gina coming back with their order.

Gina was blushing furiously from what she saw, and also turned on beyond belief. She could feel her panties get soaking wet. She gave the order to her customers and said she hoped they enjoy their food. She quickly ran to the restroom. Soon as she got to a stall she quickly pulled her panties down and quickly brought herself to a huge orgasm, she had to bite her lip to stop from screaming thru it. What she didn't know was Marie had followed in after her cause she had the same problem of being horny thanks to Frank. She saw Gina go into the stall and then heard the soft moans of an orgasm.

Gina was so impatient to relieve herself she forgot to lock the door so Marie quickly opened the door before Gina could stop her, and gave Gina a deep kiss. Gina was very excited and couldn't believe that a girl with a guy like Frank would want her. Marie dipped a finger between Gina's legs and felt how wet she was. She kept sawing her fingers in and out, until she made Gina cum again and again.

Marie grabbed Gina's hand and pulled between her legs. Gina couldn't believe how wet Marie was or that she was not wearing panties. She dipped a finger into Marie and quickly tasted her finger. She thought Marie was very tasty. Marie asked Gina if this was her first time. Gina had to admit she hadn't been with anyone. That surprised Marie since Gina was a knockout. Gina looked to be 5' 11", had raven hair down to her waist that flowed liked a summer breeze when she walked, with green eyes that sparkled like a cat, and a figure any woman would die for. To top all this off she had the firmest breasts in creation, that topped out at 40D (slightly bigger than Dani's). Marie had to ask it, so she asked the poor girl if she was still a virgin. Gina hid in her hands after saying yes. Marie felt bad for her and asked her when she got off work, which she was told in an hour. Marie told her to come to the table after she was off work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.