Discovering Human Anatomy 101 - Cover

Discovering Human Anatomy 101

Copyright© 2004 by GodAreis

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A guy meets this attractive funny woman at work before College. They become good friends and move in together. He has trouble in his Anatomy class and she offers a unique way of helping him remember anatomy where a book doesn't go. Problem is the exam might be a little distracting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

For the longest time Frank had always had a hard time with the opposite sex. No matter what he tried, he just didn't seem to be able to talk to a woman without making a fool out himself. During the summer before college Frank met this very attractive woman at work at a restaurant. They nearly always had the same shift. They became good friends in a short matter of time. He just seemed to be able to connect with her easier than anyone other female he tried talking to.

Her name was Marie. She was 5'6", with blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes that pierced to your soul. She had lean legs, an ass to die for, and the breasts of a beauty queen. Once, when they were joking around, she told Frank that she was a 38C breast size but wore her bra a size smaller to give the illusion she was bigger. Either way, Frank certainly didn't feel like complaining. Once she came out from the freezer at work (in her white work shirt) and you could plainly see her nipples standing to attention. Some of the guys were very aggressive around her, so Frank agreed to act as her boyfriend at work to keep the guys at bay. The other guys were a bit afraid of Frank because Frank was quite close with the managers - not to mention he had a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

Rumor had it that in High School a bully picked the wrong day to mess with Frank and ended up in the hospital for a week with a few broken ribs and a broken nose. Frank was one of those that were a package that hid a lot. He was 5' 11", skinny, brown eyes, black hair, and seemed to be the nicest guy around. However, anyone who pissed Frank off would soon be sorry.

Frank and Marie discussed school on their breaks and after realizing that they were in the same program in college, they decided to take the same classes together so they would know someone in class and could help each other out. When college started everyone there thought they were a couple since they always hung out with each other and had the same classes. This made it hard for Frank to get dates since the girls thought Frank was with someone already and Marie never said anything to that idea.

It wasn't necessarily a bad thing either since Frank always had someone to hang out with as Marie never seemed to have a date either. Marie was always fun to hang out with since they clicked so well, they got so bad they were finishing each other's thoughts. They probably scared most people with that trick. Their teachers fortunately never seemed to mind that when they asked one of them about something they got a dual person answer. One teacher actually did ask them after class once what that was all about. They just said that they were such close friends that they just seemed to have picked up that mannerism and they didn't know how to get rid of it. They always sat next to each other in class.

Speech was a weird class. They were allowed to pick teams so of course Marie and Frank picked each other. Some guy who didn't know about Frank asked Marie if she would join him, but Marie gently told him she had someone already. Mind you, this was before Frank had actually walked up to her. The class kept their groups throughout the semester and they had four projects. After class that first day, Marie and Frank asked to talk to the teacher. They explained that they worked well together but have a little bad habit. When they explained the problem by accidentally doing it, the teacher burst out laughing saying that this would certainly be an interesting semester. Hey, since they got an "A" at the end of the class they must have done something right.

Their first semester went off without a hitch and they had straight A's in all their classes. Life in the dorms though was a pain for Frank because the atmosphere just didn't sit with Frank well so he got a two-bedroom apartment just off campus row. Marie asked if he needed a roommate. Frank was not going to turn down her request to live with him. She always had him wrapped around her finger. He just couldn't say no.

During Xmas break they moved in to the apartment, and had a small house warming with it just being the two of them. She liked to go around the apartment in just her bikini and light t-shirt (which just happened to be Frank's). One night they just sat on the couch and watched TV with her head in his lap. Frank swears ever since that day he started acting like her boyfriend at work they just act like it all the time. They never said anything about being real boyfriend/girlfriend, and Frank never thought of her as his girlfriend, they just seemed so comfortable around each other. That night she fell asleep while they were watching TV, so Frank picked her up and placed her in her bed. She woke up and asked Frank to stay with her for a while. He slipped into the covers and she curled up with him. Next thing he knew they were both asleep.

The next morning was weird waking up with her on top of him, but since they were close friends he didn't think anything of it. She was still asleep and he didn't want to wake her but he had that hard morning urge to use the restroom. He somehow succeeded in getting out from under her without waking her. When he got back to her room to wake her up she was up and naked. Now that was the first time Frank saw her nude, mostly he just saw her in her underwear. That is when he realized she had one HELL of a body. He couldn't get the site of her naked form out of his mind all day and had trouble focusing on work. Marie saw the trouble Frank looked in, but couldn't understand why he was not keeping his mind on work since he was the most focused person she knew. She resolved herself to ask him at home that night what was up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.