Sacrifices - Cover

Sacrifices

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sheriff Gina finds love most unexpectedly as she tracks down two rapist/murderers in the mountains of Colorado.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Tina Langley decided to take a break from her writing. She and her husband of six months, Larry, had fallen in love with the cabin the moment they had laid eyes on it. Remote and ruggedly beautiful, the area was perfect for them both, she a writer of romance novels and he, a wildlife biologist. They both loved the flexible work hours and the wilderness setting where their love had only deepened since they had taken their marriage vows. Larry was due back shortly from the weekly shopping trip to town. The twenty-six year old smiled as she ran her hand through her long golden blonde hair, anticipating his return, eagerly looking forward to an afternoon delight. On a whim, she went into the bedroom and put on her flimsiest negligee, hoping to give him a most pleasant surprise when he arrived. As she combed her hair and daubed a bit of cologne behind her ears and in her pubic hair, she caught sight of her body in the mirror. Not a spectacular beauty, Tina was nevertheless what most would call attractive with soft rounded facial features and a body sculpted by a rigorous regimen of diet and exercise. As a final touch, she daubed just a touch of cologne on each nipple of her full, but firm breasts. She smiled to herself. She was already wet with anticipation. Humming a romantic tune, Tina, walked into the living room where she was brought up short in startled surprise, embarrassment and fear.

Standing in her living room were two dirty and smelly men, grinning as they caught sight of her, their clothes showing signs of wear. They had quietly entered while she was in the bedroom.

"Who are you?" she gasped indignantly, trying to cover herself, the negligee hiding very little, What are you doing here?"

"Now Missy, is that any way to talk to the men who gonna fuck and breed you?"

Her eyes widened in abject fear. She screamed and turned to run but Elwood dived and tackled her, bringing her down hard on the oak floor. Before she could react Travis was standing over her, grinning.

"My husband will be home shortly, he has a gun," was all she could think to say.

"Well now so do we, Missy," laughed Travis, indicating the deer rifle he had set in the corner next to the hunting bows.

"What do you want?" Tina asked, trembling.

"Already told you Missy. You gonna be our new bride. Gonna take you to our cabin and make you our woman."

She tried kicking out of Elwood's grasp, but as she did so, Travis grabbed her hair and painfully jerked her to her feet.

"Well look at you. Ain't she about the purtiest thing you ever did see?" smiled Travis as Tina tried in vain to cover herself.

"Got nice tits too. I like tits." added Elwood.

"Well let's see 'em a little better."

A quick grab and the flimsy top was shredded from her. Tina's arms came up in reflex to cover her breasts.

"Don't do that Missy," smiled Travis, slapping her across the face. Momentarily addled, Tina let her arms drop in compliance.

"Show us what else you got," they grinned toothlessly.

"No, I won't!" she shouted as confidently as she could.

"What's that?" shouted Travis, slapping her again and now producing a large hunting knife.

Tina was paralyzed with fear. Travis brought the knife to her breast and while the slight jab brought only a trickle of blood, the sudden pain coupled with her intense fear produced a, not unexpected, reaction in the young woman.

"Looky there, Travis, she pissed her pants," laughed Elwood pointing to the small stream of urine running down Tina's leg.

"Please... I'll give you money..."

"Don't want your money Missy, we want your pussy," grinned Travis. "Now git them panties off."

Tina's hands went to the top of the see through thong, but froze in frightened immobility.

"Take 'em off or I take 'em off for you," threatened Travis, this time running the dull side of the knife blade between the woman's legs.

"Please... please don't..." she begged.

"Take 'em off Missy. We gonna get us a piece before we take you to the cabin."

Tina closed her eyes in disbelief. This couldn't be happening. Just moments ago the world was wonderful, her life filled with love and contentment. In only moments that world had been shattered, her life about to become a living hell.

Her shaking hands lowered the thong which dropped at her feet.

"Down on your knees Missy." ordered Travis.

"No please..."

"I said down on your knees. Don't make me say it again," he reiterated, brandishing the knife.

The naked woman complied. Travis unzipped his pants and produced an unwashed, erect penis.

"Now suck it," he commanded.

Tina cast a quick look over her shoulder at the leering Elwood.

"I... I just can't," she cried, tears streaming down her face.

"Do it or I'll kill that husband of yours afore he can even set foot on the porch," threatened Travis.

"You wouldn't."

"You just try me Missy and you better make it good!"

Tina was willing to fight them off for herself, but they were heavily armed and she harbored no doubts as to Travis's sincerity regarding killing Larry.

Slowly, she closed her eyes and took the smelly and evil tasting member into her mouth."

"That's better Missy... now suck it!"

She felt the knife blade at her throat, but it was the fear of what they would do to Larry which frightened her into compliance.

She began sucking and licking, hoping that he would quickly orgasm and her ordeal would be over.

Instead, Travis slowly lowered himself to his knees, his phallus beginning to thrust in and out of the warm and wet orifice. This brought Tina to an all fours position her hands now on the floor.

"I want some of that too," grinned Elwood, dropping his pants and going to his knees behind the hapless and helpless woman.

"Nooooo" she cried, the sound muffled by the penis now halfway down her throat, as Elwood sank his own throbbing penis deep into her vagina.

Both men began powerful thrusts into the near mindless woman. Tears flowed in an endless stream as the brothers feasted on the woman's body.

"God, she's nice and tight. We got us a good one here," said Elwood, reaching around to grab and squeeze her breasts. "Nice tits too!"

"You gonna breed her right now?" asked Travis.

"Sure! Why not," answered the younger brother. "Come on Missy, fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

Tina responded by thrusting herself back against him as his own thrusts came forward.

"That's it Missy! Come on, harder!"

In a frenzy of fear and frightened determination to protect her husband, Tina satisfied the men, both climaxing simultaneously with animal grunts of satisfaction.

"You gonna have his puppy?" asked Travis.

"Wha... what?" asked the confused and fearful woman.

"Well, you just fucked him like a bitch in heat, so I figure you gonna have a puppy."

The men laughed as Tina hung her head in helpless shame.

"How about it?" Travis demanded, yanking her by the hair until she looked him in the eye, "you want Elwood's baby?"

Tina was racked with fear and anguish. She didn't know what was expected of her.

"I asked you a question, bitch. You want Elwood's baby?"

"... Yes... I want his baby, " she said softly.

"And how about mine? You want my baby too?" sneered Travis.

"... Yes... I want your baby too."

"That's better Missy. You're a learning already."

Both men's erections were full and throbbing again.

"See Elwood, she wants me to breed her too," smirked Travis. "Elwood, lie down on the floor there."

Elwood complied, his erection sticking obscenely into the air.

Now Missy, sit on that and take it up your ass."

"I... I've never..."

"Well, you gonna have it up your ass purty regular from now on so you may as well get used to it."

Travis pushed her back until she straddled Elwood, facing his feet.

"Open up Missy, come on, spread those cheeks!" directed Elwood.

Tina, slowly reached back and, pulling her cheeks open, exposed the small dark target Elwood sought. He positioned his penis at the opening.

"Now come on down on it Missy. I got a surprise fer you!"

Tina screamed as when she didn't immediately comply, Travis pushed on her shoulders with all his weight, burying his brother within her rectum.

She continued to scream in agony as Travis pushed her back on Elwood's chest. The younger brother was now firmly buried in her anus, his hands going around to grasp her breasts as she was now bent back against him, her back to his chest, her legs still painfully bent back by his sides.

"Now, Missy, what'd you say you wanted?"

Tina was gasping for breath from the pain of her rear being stretched by the angle at which Elwood was now violating it.

"I said what'd you say you wanted?" commanded Travis.

"I... I want your baby..." she screamed as Elwood thrust another two inches into her anal canal.

"Well I'll just be happy to oblige, " laughed Travis, laying on top of her and painfully burying his penis completely within her with a single trust.

"Oh God! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" Tina screamed.

"Course you can, Missy. Now come on fuck us. Fuck us both! Maybe you'll have twins!"

When her husband's life was again threatened, Tina relented. Crazed by the pain and frightened past rationality, she began to give them what they wanted. She bucked her body upward to take Travis's rod deeply within her, then dropped herself heavily on Elwood's phallus. With three to four thrusts, both men were buried completely within her. The brothers then began talking as they savaged the helpless young woman.

"Hey brother, you were right about how tight she is," grunted Travis.

"Damn right," snickered Elwood, "I can feel your dick in her pussy every time I screw her ass."

"Yeah it do feel funny, don't it?" laughed Travis.

"You gonna stay tight for us Missy? the last one didn't stay very tight after we fucked her the first four or five times."

"My brother asked you a question," threatened Travis, pounding her even harder.

"Yes... Oh God... yes, I'll stay tight for you," she screamed in agony.

"So you want me to breed you too, huh?" asked Travis.

"I..." Tina was by now almost beyond rationality.

"What was that?" asked Travis, leaning over to her ear.

"Yes, I want you to breed me," she cried.

"Oh come on. you can do better than that," he said, pounding her again painfully with his invading shaft. "If you want it so much then maybe you oughta beg for it. Come on Missy beg for it."

Again he shafted her at the precise moment that Elwood did the same. The result was pain which Tina never believed possible.

"PLEASE!" she screamed.

"Please what, Missy?"

"Please breed me!" she cried out as both brothers again filled her with semen and the blessed darkness of unconsciousness closed over her.


The day seemed to last forever for Gina. She simply could not get the conversation out of her mind. What was going on? What did Kim mean by something important... important enough to keep them apart? Her past disappointments surfaced and Gina found herself racked with self doubt and the fearful concern that Kim"s evasion on the phone was more than it seemed. She wanted desperately to trust this woman who meant everything to her, yet the anxiety continued to build. She must know. No, she wouldn't spy on the woman she loved... but she must know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.