Sacrifices - Cover

Sacrifices

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sheriff Gina finds love most unexpectedly as she tracks down two rapist/murderers in the mountains of Colorado.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

They awoke in each other's arms, their bodies intertwined, as the sunlight crept across the bed from the window,. Gina and Kim had made love several times that night, each feasting on the other's sensuous body, bringing delight and ecstasy to each other again and again.

"Have dinner with me tonight," asked Gina.

"Do you think we should... I mean... what will people think? You said yourself, it's a small town and..."

"I've wasted too much of my life worrying about what others might think. I want you Kim. I want to be with you."

"And I want you Gina. I never knew I could feel this way about someone. But do we dare? What about your job?"

Gina picked up the phone and punched the numbers.

"Maggie, Gina. I'm going to be a little late getting in today. No, everything's fine, I'm just going to take some personal time this morning. See you this afternoon."

The blonde rolled back over and embraced her lover. They kissed tenderly.

"For the first time in my life, there is something more important than my job."

"And for the first time in my life, I feel truly loved, Gina. With Johnny it was always him taking what he wanted and now... now I have you, someone who treats me with respect and unselfishness..."

"I think I'm in love with you Kim."

"Or is it just lust?" Kim laughed.

"Why don't we find out," smiled Gina in return as she swung her body across Kim's and two sets of lips and tongues began kissing two very willing sets of labial lips and vaginas.


"Maybe you should take a little time off more often," kidded Maggie. "I haven't seen you smile like that in a long time."

Gina blushed, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"I just needed some time, that's all."

Maggie looked conspiratorially around the otherwise empty office.

"A little R&R, eh? Wouldn't happen to involve a certain attractive Lakota Indian now would it?"

Gina's mouth dropped open in astonishment.

"How did you... ?"

"Oh I have my ways," giggled Maggie. "Actually Todd was on patrol last night and saw your car parked in the apartment house parking lot."

"But... I was just..."

"Look, honey, I know it's none of my business and what is said here, goes no further. You think I haven't seen the longing for companionship in your eyes all these years? Do you think I hadn't noticed how you kept turning down guys... nice looking guys? I may not be Sherlock Holmes, but I can put two and two together."

Gina was flabbergasted. She had no idea that anyone had any idea of her sexual orientation.

"Did you two hit it off?"

Other than her new found love, this was the one woman in whom Gina felt she could truly confide, whom she trusted implicitly

"Maggie, I think I'm in love. It was the most wonderful night of my life."

"Time will tell, but in the meantime, don't worry, I don't think anyone else is aware and your secret is safe with me. Personally, I think it's high time you found yourself a girlfriend."

"But this is a small town..."

"Sure and you and Ms. White Feather may have to be discreet, at least for a while, sort of give the folks a chance to get used to the idea, but hey, it's the twenty-first century, even here in little old Capston, Colorado. People think highly of you Gina. I think you'll find most of them will just want you to find some happiness."

"You really think so?"

"Sure. Now relax. By the way, when does "Mama" get to meet her."

"How about tonight. I'm cooking dinner at my place. Say about seven?"

"I'll be there," smiled Maggie.


The dinner was thoroughly enjoyable for them all. Kim immediately felt at ease with Maggie, as Gina knew she would. The Lakota was also surprised to learn that Maggie had figured out their relationship so quickly, but when Maggie reiterated what she had told Gina earlier in the day, Kim knew she, as well as Gina, had a true friend in the older woman. Maggie also related her own heartbreak, married at sixteen, her husband running off with another woman to get a Mexican divorce two years later. She had lived alone ever since.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.