Sacrifices - Cover

Sacrifices

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sheriff Gina finds love most unexpectedly as she tracks down two rapist/murderers in the mountains of Colorado.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

"Morning Maggie," said Gina as she walked into the office the following morning.

"Morning Sheriff," replied her secretary/clerk from behind the desk.

"Anything new on the murder?"

"Well, the Highway Patrol reported an abandoned SUV over in Takoma County. The vehicle belonged to a..." she shuffled through some papers on her desk,..."Catherine Melton from near Boulder. Troopers found the hood up and a flat tire, but no one around."

"Maybe she just caught a ride into the nearest town."

"Yeah, that's possible I guess, but there was one strange thing."

"Oh?"

"Her keys, purse and wallet were still in the car. Seems strange a woman would flag down a ride to town and then leave her purse and wallet in the front seat and the keys in the ignition."

"You're right Maggie, it does seem strange. Are they treating it as a missing person?"

"Not yet. C.H.P. says they are going to do a little looking in the two nearby towns, see if anyone has been looking for a mechanic."

"OK, well, keep me posted."

"Right Sheriff."

"And Maggie?"

"Yes Sher..."

"Drop the Sheriff stuff when no one else is around, OK?"

"OK Gina. I guess old habits die hard. Your predecessor was a real stickler for formality."

"I know, but it's been a year now and..."

"I read you loud and clear... Gina," smiled the older woman. Not actually a police officer, Maggie had been a fixture in the Drago County Sheriff's Office for over thirty years. Now in her late fifties and thirty pounds overweight, she no longer moved as sprightly as she once did, but her mind was as sharp as ever. She took care of the office as no one else could and was considered by everyone, especially Gina, as one of the team. It had been Maggie's insights which had helped recover a small child who had become lost three years ago and she had uncovered a lead which had led to the arrest of a car thief last April.

"Anything else?"

"Todd drove the body and other evidence to Denver last night. I called this morning and the State Medical Examiner"s office says it will be a couple of days on the autopsy. Sam and Todd got those footprint molds.They're on your desk. Definitely two men, both wearing boots. Sizes ten and a half and twelve. If it's OK, I'll ask Bob down at the shoe store if he can help us with the brand. If not, we can send them on down to Denver."

"Maybe you should be Sheriff and I should be behind that desk," smiled Gina.

"No thanks. You just can't help but pick up a few things when you work somewhere for thirty years."

"I appreciate all you do Maggie."

"Thanks. By the way, Sam went back up to the crime scene to look for tire tread impressions. He felt pretty badly that he let things get messed up. Todd should be back sometime late this morning or early this afternoon."

"OK sounds like you have things under control. Anything else?" smiled Gina.

"Just one. We got an anonymous call this morning from the Indian Creek Apartments. Seemed one of the tenets got tossed around pretty good last night. Sounds like boyfriend beats up girlfriend. Anyway the caller said she could hear what sounded like a fight, a door slamming and then a woman crying. Want to check it out or should I get Todd or Sam to do it?"

"No, it's OK, I'll take it. Not much we can do on the murder case until we get some more information anyway."

"Apartment 19. Her name is Kim White Feather."

"Hmmmm, Native American."

"Yeah, I took the liberty of calling Sally Billings, the apartment building owner. The girl moved in about two weeks ago. She works down at Wal-Mart."

"You know Maggie, you make this job a hell of a lot easier."

"That's my job Sher... Gina," smiled the older woman as the sheriff turned to leave.


The modest apartment house was small with only about twenty units. The apartment Gina was looking for was on the second floor, near the back. She knocked. When there was no answer, she knocked again.

"Who is it?" came a soft female voice from the other side.

"Ms. White Feather, Sheriff Hawkings. I'd like to talk with you a moment."

The door was opened a crack.

"What do you want?" came the voice.

"We got a report of a disturbance. I just want to make sure you are all right"

"I'm... I'm... fine."

"May I please come in, just to check and make sure?"

The door opened hesitantly and Gina stood face to face with the loveliest woman she had ever met. Kim White Feather, despite the bruises on her face, was possessed of the classic high cheek bones, deep brown, slightly almond shaped eyes and rounded facial features which gave Native American women their beauty. Her jet black hair was straight and hung to her waist. Her body was slim but Gina could not help noticing her figure which was quite eye catching, with firm breasts, noticeable because the young Indian wore no bra under her flannel shirt and shapely legs and hips accentuated by the tight jeans. She was barefoot.

Gina was wearing her Sheriff's jacket and hat so there was no need to flash a badge.

The young woman, still ill at ease, stood aside to allow the Sheriff entry.

"We had a report of a fight," said Gina, stepping into the apartment.

"My boyfriend... that is ex-boyfriend. He wants me to come back to him."

"Did he do that?" asked Gina gently touching the bruise under the Indian's eye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.