Sacrifices - Cover

Sacrifices

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sheriff Gina finds love most unexpectedly as she tracks down two rapist/murderers in the mountains of Colorado.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

They spotted the cabin and truck with the macho, hate mongering slogans plastered all over the tailgate and parked the car in a grove of trees, hoping for the element of surprise. Todd brought the shotgun while Sam carried the 30/30. Gina led them toward the cabin, her standard issue nine millimeter in hand. They stopped dead in their tracks as a scruffy looking bearded man walked out on the porch and waved to them.

"Howdy, you folks looking for someone?"

"Are you Travis Williams?" asked Kim warily.

"Nope, I'm Elwood. That's Travis behind you with the thirty ought six."

The three turned to find the older brother behind them, his sights on Gina who could not believe she had been this stupid.

"Now, Sheriff, unless you want a big hole in that purty head of yores, I suggest you and your deputies put down the artillery."

Todd and Sam looked to Gina. She could duck, but by now Elwood had his bow arrowed and aimed. She couldn't chance losing Todd or Sam. She nodded and the three put down their weapons. Knowing they would be searched, Gina, as she bent over to lay her gun on the ground, slid the spare nine millimeter out of her belt and laid it inches away, burying it in some pine needles. The two brothers, grinning, approached and gathered up the guns laying at the feet of the officers.

Within five minutes Todd and Sam had been tied securely, first individually and then together, back to back, and placed in the rear of the SUV.

"Now that takes care of them. How about you Missy?" asked Travis.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You ain't bad lookin' at all. How good a fuck are you?" he asked flashing his toothless grin.

"Go to hell you son-of-a-bitch," she snarled.

The blow caught her in the lower abdomen, taking her breath completely and doubling her over. The older brother stood over her.

"Take off your clothes bitch. Let's see if you're as good as that sow we had yesterday."

Any doubts there might have been were now removed. These were the rapist/murderers they had been seeking.

"I said strip!" ordered Travis aiming the rifle at her face.

"And I said go to hell!" shouted back Gina.

"Oh, we got us a feisty one here," laughed Travis to his brother, pointing to the SUV. Elwood, realizing what his brother wanted, went to the SUV, opened the hatch and using Gina's service pistol which he had picked up off the ground, put the barrel to Todd's head and cocked the hammer.

"Now Missy, that little gun of yours may not make a big hole but it will blow his brains all over the place. Which is it gonna be?"

Gina was out of options and knew it. Kim was gone and she, frankly, could care less what happened to her, but she could not live with Todd or Sam's death on her conscience. Another forty-five minutes and the CHP would be here. Perhaps they would not be as stupid as she had been.

With an intense look of hatred, and as slowly as possible, she took off one article of clothing at a time. Finally, she could stall no longer and her panties were discarded as the brothers grinned lecherously. Gina stood naked before them.

"Not bad tits," offered Elwood. "How tight are you?"

Gina's look changed from defiance to fear in an instant.

The brothers laughed.

"Not so feisty now, eh Sheriff?"

Travis brought her around to the back of the SUV where Todd and Sam could see her through the open hatch...

"Down on your hands and knees." ordered Travis.

"No, please don't..." she started.

"Down on your hands and knees or first one and then the other eats a bullet and we take what we want anyway."

Gina complied, burning with the shame that Todd and Sam would be witness to her degradation and trying not to tremble with the fear that permeated her body and soul. As Elwood held the gun to Todd's head, Travis dropped his pants and also went to his knees behind her.

"Which you want Elwood, her pussy or her ass?"

"Let me have her ass. By the time you get done with her pussy it won't be tight enough for a twelve pound sausage."

"Please!" Gina realized she was begging, hated herself for it.

Without further ceremony, Travis grabbed her hips and drove himself into her unprepared nest. Gina cried out in pain and anguish as Travis began humping the naked woman while Todd and Sam tried to struggle with their bonds but could do nothing with the nine millimeter pointed at Todd's head.

"Come on Missy, fuck me!" commanded Travis when Gina was unresponsive.

She looked up to see Elwood hold the gun against Todd's temple.

Gina began thrusting backward to meet the filthy penis as it penetrated her time and again.

"Damn, Elwood, she's purty good. She ain't as tight as that one yesterday, but she'll do."

Elwood grinned as his older brother raped the helpless woman. Tears rolled down Gina's cheeks, partly from the pain of the unwanted invasion of nine inches of throbbing cock, but mostly from the indignity she was being forced to suffer.

Finally Travis grunted, his body spasmed and Gina cringed as she felt his hot seed fill her.

"Yore turn," grinned Travis as he withdrew, taking the gun from his brother.

Elwood positioned himself behind the attractive blonde.

"You a sow or a mare?" asked Elwood.

When Gina did not answer, he positioned his grimy penis at the small puckered hole.

"Don't matter cause, either way, you gonna get the ride of yore life. She's looks more like a sow to me. What you think Travis?"

"Yeah, definitely a sow. Go ahead Elwood fuck your sow in the ass. Give her a good ride."

"Come on sow, give me a ride," Elwood hollered as he thrust with his full body weight burying half the length of his unlubricated phallus into her unprepared anal canal.

Gina screamed in hysterical pain.

"That's it sow, squeal for us. Come on squeal," he yelled as he buried another three inches in her. Gina cried out, begging him to stop.

"Come on, squeal for us sow," he repeated, burying more of the offending shaft in her rectum.

"I said squeal!" he shouted pulling her head up painfully by the hair so she could see Travis place the gun in Todd's mouth.

"Squeeeeee," she screamed in pain and fear for her deputies' safety.

"That's it sow, now take me a ride while you squeal!"

Gina began trying to crawl on all fours as Elwood rode on her rear, his penis buried in the near senseless woman.

"Squeeeeeeeee!" screamed Gina as Elwood whipped her buttocks, urging her on.

He rode the hapless woman for two complete circuits around the SUV, bringing her back to her starting place.

"Sheriff, your pussy may not be as tight as that sow from yesterday, but you squeal real good and your ass is tighter than hers," grinned Elwood burying the rest of his phallus in her. Gina grunted with the pain as she felt his pubic hair against her buttocks.

"Now Missy, you ain't felt nothing yet. I just now got it all the way in. Now I'm gonna fuck you!" laughed Elwood, almost withdrawing and then completely burying himself in her again. Gina was sure she would faint from the pain, more excruciating than anything she had ever felt in her life. Elwood began reaming her rapidly and powerfully, Gina's body shaking from the violent thrusts, her breasts swinging to and fro, screams of pain exiting her as the torture worsened.

As they had done before, Elwood eased the thrusts only long enough to step across her, now facing her feet and then began the jack hammer thrusts again. He reached back and pushed her head to the ground increasing her accessibility and the depth of his penetrations. Gina was now hoarse from screaming as the man was now almost jumping into the air so he could rip her open even more as he landed with his full body weight hammering his phallus into her.

Finally, with Gina beginning to go numb from shock, Elwood filled her rectum with a sea of semen and suddenly pulled out of her, Gina screaming as she felt as if her insides were being pulled form her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.