Soccer Mum - Cover

Soccer Mum

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: This wasn't the first time he had seen her, far from it. He had been watching her for some weeks now. He knew that after the game she would drop her son off at his father's place and then walk home to be alone for the rest of the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Snuff   Violence   .

Even across the width of the football field he could pick her out even though wrapped up against the cold wind that whistled down their Welsh valley. No clothes could hide her slim body and long flowing brunette hair. She wasn't shouting and screaming at the players like most of the other soccer mums, she just watched the play.

This wasn't the first time he had seen her, far from it. He had been watching her for some weeks now. He knew that after the game she would drop her son off at his father's place and then walk home to be alone for the rest of the day. He had it all mapped out in his mind, if she followed the same pattern today as she usually did he would make his move. He patted his overcoat pockets just to reassure himself that he had everything; his gloves and his knife.

It had been a good game, Sue thought, shame her son's side lost 2-1, but he had played well, helping in the scoring of his side's only goal. She always looked forward to Sundays, mornings she watched her son's football team and then after she dropped him off at his father's, she would having the whole afternoon to herself. A long soak in the bath to start with, then lounging about in next to nothing, something she loved to do but couldn't not with Bobby about. The icy wind was still coming down the valley and it'll be nice to get out of the cold and into that hot soapy bath. Perhaps later, she thought I'll get my thingie out and have a nice come, hope I've got plenty of spare batteries, I feel like a long session today with it buzzing between my thighs.

She didn't see or feel him until she had turned the key in the lock and his hand came around her face to cover her mouth to stop her screaming and then he pushed them both through her open door and into her hallway beyond.

"Scream and you're dead," he snarled holding his knife to her neck.

"P-please," she begged, but her voice caught in her throat.

With his knife still pressed against her throat he forced her to climb the stairs and into her own bedroom. With a powerful shove he pushed her onto her own bed. He followed her down, his knee pushed hard against her chest forcing all the air out of her lungs leaving her gasping for air. With his sharp knife he attacked her coat buttons cutting them off one by one. Before she could catch her breath he had rolled her out of her thick coat leaving her in just the dress she had grabbed at the last minute from the closet before leaving in a hurry.

"Now this is how it goes," he said menacingly, his knife still in his hand but no longer pressed against her throat.

"One loud sound from you and it'll be the last you'll ever make," he threatened, "do you understand?"

She couldn't speak at all, what with the fear and her shortness of breath so she just nodded.

He didn't like to undress them he liked to cut their clothes off while watching the expression on their faces. He grabbed the neck of her dress and inserted his knife and slowly he cut downwards until it fell in two pieces.

The whole thing was totally silly she thought for she had tried to remember what she was wearing under her dress that day but her brain was still numb with fear, but why did it matter, hoping it was clean. In fact she was wearing and old but comfortable matching bra and knickers, the only matching pair she owned. His sharp knife made short work of cutting them both off her slim body. She was naked now, her body frozen in fear and she could see his lustful eyes move up and down, devouring her. He got off the bed now and removed his own coat and gloves for he wanted to be able to feel her fine white skin.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.